Sunday Finals! Ferrero vs. Hewitt - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-22-2004, 01:42 AM   #1
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sunday Finals! Ferrero vs. Hewitt

Sunday, 2:00PM Rotterdam - be there!

It's Juanqui vs. Mr Potato Head!! Awesome! Two of my favorite players. This is gonna be close. Hewitt had a walk in the park with Henman but JCF had to fight for his win against Mirnyi. I hope JCF won't be too tired (or injured; he's always injuried, it seems) when he meets Hewitt (Mr Fit and Fabulous).

And although I wouldn't mind seeing either one win, I'll be pulling for Juanqui just a bit more. He needs a win to help rub out the pain of Houston and ending 2003 rather badly. Hewitt is rejuvinated, still flying high on his Davis Cup win and making his best show at AO, so I'd like to see Juanqui win his first title of 2004 to catch up to Fed and Roddick.

Their head-to-head stats:
http://www.atptennis.com/en/players/...layernum2=H432

Go here for live scoring:
http://www.abnamrowtt.nl/

From the ABN AMROW news section:
Things are going Richard Krajicek's way this week. A showdown between Juan Carlos Ferrero (2) and Lleyton Hewitt (6) featured high on his wish list, so heís likely to be tickled pink.

Hewitt and Ferrero are well matched. The Spaniard (1.82 m) has won eleven titles during his career. His opponent, Leyton Hewitt (1.80 m) has won twenty. The Australian has also won more prize-money: USD 11,845,647 compared to Ferrero's USD 9,232.337.

Hewitt and Ferrero have played each other seven times, and the Australian leads 4-3 in the head-to-head. He also won their last encounter in December 2003 (the final of the Davis Cup, which was played on grass). Hewitt needed five sets. Ferrero disposed of the Australian at the US Open four months earlier (in four sets).

If you're attending the final: five of their seven matches have gone to three (or more) sets.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2004, 01:48 AM   #2
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Juanqui can get revenge and win tomorrow! Then he can level the h-t-h... Juanqui has a great rivalry w both Lleyton and Rogi!! COOL!! Then there's always Maratski... woo hoo!

VAMOS, Juan Carlos!!! Win it!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 02:13 AM   #3
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sunday Finals! Ferrero vs. Hewitt

lol great build up, tangerine dream!

VAMOS JC!
Old 02-22-2004, 03:12 AM   #4
country flag Jazzy

Jazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos JC, true he can level the h2h, i just checked the h2h it's currently 4-3 to Hewitt!!!

he's an article of the original site!!

Hewitt and Ferrero are well matched. The Spaniard (1.82 m) has won eleven titles during his career. His opponent, Leyton Hewitt (1.80 m) has won twenty. The Australian has also won more prize-money: USD 11,845,647 compared to Ferrero’s USD 9,232.337.

Hewitt and Ferrero have played each other seven times, and the Australian leads 4-3 in the head-to-head. He also won their last encounter in December 2003 (the final of the Davis Cup, which was played on grass). Hewitt needed five sets. Ferrero disposed of the Australian at the US Open four months earlier (in four sets).

If you’re attending the final: five of their seven matches have gone to three (or more) sets.
Jazzy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 10:50 AM   #5
Marcus1979

Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus1979 has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus1979 has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus1979 has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus1979 has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus1979 has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus1979 has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus1979 has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus1979 has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus1979 has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute

Hewitt also leads 4-1 Non-Clay.
Marcus1979 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 11:34 AM   #6
country flag Xavidbz

Xavidbz has a reputation beyond reputeXavidbz has a reputation beyond reputeXavidbz has a reputation beyond reputeXavidbz has a reputation beyond reputeXavidbz has a reputation beyond reputeXavidbz has a reputation beyond reputeXavidbz has a reputation beyond reputeXavidbz has a reputation beyond reputeXavidbz has a reputation beyond reputeXavidbz has a reputation beyond reputeXavidbz has a reputation beyond repute

Is there any link from the Netherlands television or from anywhere else from where it is possible to watch the match LIVE? If yes, andybody know it?
Xavidbz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 11:59 AM   #7
Pink Panther

Pink Panther has a reputation beyond reputePink Panther has a reputation beyond reputePink Panther has a reputation beyond reputePink Panther has a reputation beyond reputePink Panther has a reputation beyond reputePink Panther has a reputation beyond reputePink Panther has a reputation beyond reputePink Panther has a reputation beyond reputePink Panther has a reputation beyond reputePink Panther has a reputation beyond reputePink Panther has a reputation beyond repute

Xavidbz , the link for live-streaming is:

http://80.79.35.163/cgi-bin/streamsw...eamid=5&a=.asx

GOOD LUCK JUANQUI!!!
Pink Panther is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 12:12 PM   #8
country flag oxy

oxy has a reputation beyond reputeoxy has a reputation beyond reputeoxy has a reputation beyond reputeoxy has a reputation beyond reputeoxy has a reputation beyond reputeoxy has a reputation beyond reputeoxy has a reputation beyond reputeoxy has a reputation beyond reputeoxy has a reputation beyond reputeoxy has a reputation beyond reputeoxy has a reputation beyond repute

2 bps for hewitt in JC's opening service game

JEFF TARANGO: To say what? "Welcome to the locker room. Don't bend over for the soap."
oxy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 12:19 PM   #9
croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond reputecroat123 has a reputation beyond repute

jc better win...
croat123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 12:26 PM   #10
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

good luck to both!

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 12:28 PM   #11
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Lleyt serving 2*-1 30-40

Ferrero breaks back 2*-2

Old 02-22-2004, 12:34 PM   #12
country flag Scotso

Ferrero saves break point

Old 02-22-2004, 12:34 PM   #13
country flag Scotso

3-2* Ferrero

Old 02-22-2004, 12:42 PM   #14
country flag Socket

Socket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond repute

Are you watching the streaming video, Dr. S?
Socket is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 12:44 PM   #15
country flag Scotso

4-3* Ferrero