Who is going, when and with whom? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-20-2004, 02:02 PM   #1
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Who is going, when and with whom?

Just a simple question!

Out of you guys, who is going to Rotterdam this year and when?

I'll be at Ahoy on Saturday and Sunday of the qualification tournament (hopefully at the centre court most of the times) and on Tuesday. Depending on time, money and schedule of play, I could go on Monday as well!

I don't know yet with whom I'll be going! On Tuesday, I'll probably go with a classmate, but the other days.. Any volunteers, lol!

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2004, 07:35 PM   #2
country flag maratski

maratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is going, when and with whom?

I still don't know on what day I'll go, but I'll let you know by then

Member of the unofficial international Mohamed Lahyani fanclub
maratski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 05:45 AM   #3
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, you told me that already hehe Go on the Sunday of the qualification tournament, if you are smart Good chance to see Marat practise too.. Saw him last year.. Man he practises for a very very long time!

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers

Old 01-21-2004, 09:18 AM   #4
country flag maratski

maratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond repute

He's not coming this year

Old 01-21-2004, 11:01 AM   #5
MONSOON season.

He is not? Really? I didn't really examine the names, but I really expected Marat to be on the list! This is very, very odd, since Marat actually plays the Rotterdam tournament every year. Have you got an idea why he isn't coming?

Old 01-21-2004, 12:17 PM   #6
country flag maratski

Probably because of his ranking

Old 01-21-2004, 01:04 PM   #7
MONSOON season.

Didn't he get like a protective ranking or something? He was injured, right?! Well there is still hope, since I think Rusedski will pull out.. Perhaps he'll be granted a wild card as well.

Old 01-21-2004, 02:03 PM   #8
country flag maratski

He doesn't have a protected ranking and hasn't released his 2004 schedule yet so I hope he asks for a WC

Old 01-21-2004, 03:55 PM   #9
MONSOON season.

Did you check the post for the Open 13 Marseilles commitments? He is going to play there, so that would make it likely for him to go Rotterdam as well..

Old 01-27-2004, 10:03 AM   #10
country flag Snoopy_Girl

Snoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy_Girl has a reputation beyond repute

But Richard Krajicek promised to give Marat a wildcard if he made it to the semies at the AO... That chance is getting bigger by the minute.. Anyone here knows how we can contact the organistion of the WTT or Richard himself for all I care?
Normally Marat always plays Rotterdam, he even told the media once that it was his fave tournament in Europe (apart from the ones in Russia)... So I think that if his body (and Richard) allow him to come, he will be there! *hopes hopes hopes*

Anyway I'm gonna go on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.. and I might go back at the day of the semies.
Snoopy_Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2004, 11:56 AM   #11
MONSOON season.

Hehe you are going four days as well, Snoopy!

A great win for Marat over Andy! I totally hadn't expected this, but I am sure the tournament directors and Richard will give him a wildcard!

"Ahoy' Rotterdam nv
Postbus 5106
3008 AC Rotterdam
Telefoon: 010 293 33 00 (niet voor bestellen van tickets)
Fax: 010 293 33 99"

The information you need in order to contact the organisation, is all on the website: http://www.abnamrowtt.nl

BTW Expect a reply (PM) soon Snoopy.. a delayed one, but still..

Old 02-10-2004, 04:12 PM   #12
country flag joeb_uk

joeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond repute

hey again illhame just a question
anyone going to this tournament? quarter finals day has two sessions, 11 and 19.30 so if i paid for both sessions i would get the 4 matches? i cant find anywhere if its just one indoor court.
thanks
joeb_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 05:04 PM   #13
MONSOON season.

Hey joeb.

Quarter finals will be played on Friday, all four matches. I take it two will be for the morning session and two for the evening session, so you get to see all four matches if you buy two tickets. There are two courts (this can actually be found on the plan on the official website): a centre court and Court 1, which is mainly used for first round matches and doubles matches.

Have fun and welcome to MTF!

Old 02-10-2004, 06:16 PM   #14
country flag joeb_uk

joeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond repute

sure thanks man, looks a good forum. i have never been to a tennis match before, but i do really hope to go to roland garros for semis and finals. i am really a footballer, but love to watch tennis and prefer to watch tennis
joeb_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 12:04 PM   #15
MONSOON season.

I hope you have a lot of fun And you're welcome!