Whirrled Cup Monday - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-19-2006, 05:53 AM   #1
country flag dbnumberone
Local Favorite

dbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Whirrled Cup Monday

Mmmm, whirrled cup....
Make mine Swiss Miss
I don't see togo coming through, again just what I think is a solid fav...
GL all
dbnumberone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2006, 09:01 AM   #2
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whirrled Cup Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbnumberone
Mmmm, whirrled cup....
Make mine Swiss Miss
GL all
Hopefully they will rock up n not forfeit due to pay dispute,this makes the Swiss an absolute certainty if there is such a thing see ya at the bank buddy,nice double with the Spanish,aslo like Saudia Arabia +1 good luck
sports freak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 09:07 AM   #3
country flag Nimrodg

Nimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond repute

Swiss-Togo
Well, i most say that i don't know Togo very well except from their match against Korea. Togo are one of the weakest team in the world cup and IMO there are national teams that way better than Togo. But although this they made the upset and finished in the qualies before Senegal. I looked at Togo's results in the last year and i can't be impressed by them. They barely won in the begininng of the month against Liehtenstein(1-0) and lost to Saudi Arabia.
As for Swiss, i know them bit better than Togo, as they played in the Qualification round against Israel
Switzerland is maybe not one of the best N Teams in Europe, but they are certainly a tough nut to crack. They have some very good players like Frei in the offence and Vogel and Wicky as midfielders. I think their coach is making the best of this team, as they have very well balanced team with some nice scores(1-1 against Italy, beating Turkey in the playoffs).
I think Swiss will take this one because they are the better team and because of problems inside the Togolesian team.

Ukraine - Saudi Arabia
It's way clear that Ukraine are the better team in this matchup. Their main player is Shevachenko, one of the best strikers in the world and the team is built around his role.
The Saudian team really suprised me in the 1st match against Tunisia, as in the other hand Ukraine let me down with the preformance against Spain.
You really can't know what can happen in this match if Ukraine won't boost their preformance from last week, so odds on them are no value. but i'm pretty sure there will be lots of goals in this match so Over 2.5 goals is a pretty good bet.

Spain - Tunisia
I think i don't need to extend this one as everyone knows how fantastic the Spanish were in the 1st match. Spain have some bad luck in their world cup history(their best achievement was Semi Final in the 50's).
They have some talented team know and they got an easy group, so i believe Spain will take easy 3 pts here on the way to 2nd round.

Parlay of the day: Switzerland x Ukraine to score x Spain @ 2.00
and a single: Ukraine - Saudi Arabia over 2.5 goals @ 1.92

Good luck
Old 06-19-2006, 09:09 AM   #4

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

A couple of nice plays if there is any in soccer these days,lol!!!!

40 units on Switzerland 1.40/Spain 1.30 @ 1.82 over Togo/Tunisia - Cannot see the Swiss or Spainish dropping this game,prediction Swiss 3-0,Spain 2-0!!!

20 units on Saudia Arabia +1 goal @ 2..04 over Ukraine - Keep Schvenko goaless,and should get a draw,a win is not with a doubt considering the way Ukraine played last!!!

Good luck!!!
Old 06-19-2006, 09:12 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrodg
Swiss-Togo
Well, i most say that i don't know Togo very well except from their match against Korea. Togo are one of the weakest team in the world cup and IMO there are national teams that way better than Togo. But although this they made the upset and finished in the qualies before Senegal. I looked at Togo's results in the last year and i can't be impressed by them. They barely won in the begininng of the month against Liehtenstein(1-0) and lost to Saudi Arabia.
As for Swiss, i know them bit better than Togo, as they played in the Qualification round against Israel
Switzerland is maybe not one of the best N Teams in Europe, but they are certainly a tough nut to crack. They have some very good players like Frei in the offence and Vogel and Wicky as midfielders. I think their coach is making the best of this team, as they have very well balanced team with some nice scores(1-1 against Italy, beating Turkey in the playoffs).
I think Swiss will take this one because they are the better team and because of problems inside the Togolesian team.

Ukraine - Saudi Arabia
It's way clear that Ukraine are the better team in this matchup. Their main player is Shevachenko, one of the best strikers in the world and the team is built around his role.
The Saudian team really suprised me in the 1st match against Tunisia, as in the other hand Ukraine let me down with the preformance against Spain.
You really can't know what can happen in this match if Ukraine won't boost their preformance from last week, so odds on them are no value. but i'm pretty sure there will be lots of goals in this match so Over 2.5 goals is a pretty good bet.

Spain - Tunisia
I think i don't need to extend this one as everyone knows how fantastic the Spanish were in the 1st match. Spain have some bad luck in their world cup history(their best achievement was Semi Final in the 50's).
They have some talented team know and they got an easy group, so i believe Spain will take easy 3 pts here on the way to 2nd round.

Parlay of the day: Switzerland x Ukraine to score x Spain @ 2.00
and a single: Ukraine - Saudi Arabia over 2.5 goals @ 1.92

Good luck
Pics look real good Nimmy,good luck!!with the Overs in Ukraine game i guess if Andrie gets one early then it should go overs but myself i like the Arabs with the hcp due to the way ezch team performed in their last game,Arabia would be gutted from an awesome 2nd half display!!!
Old 06-19-2006, 09:15 AM   #6
country flag Nimrodg

Nimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond repute

The Saudian team played nice but they played against weaker team than Ukraine. Since the begininng of the year(after a tournament in Saudia with 3 draws against european teams) Saudia are 0-5 against european teams so i would be careful with that one.
Old 06-19-2006, 09:19 AM   #7

Quote:
The Saudian team played nice but they played against weaker team than Ukraine. Since the begininng of the year(after a tournament in Saudia with 3 draws against european teams) Saudia are 0-5 against european teams so i would be careful with that one.
Yes i understand that but you must understand the weaker teams are the danger teams aswell,look at France as an example or Ghana vs Czech
The term weaker is an overstatement sometimes due to the reason they not not World known teams!!
Old 06-19-2006, 10:56 AM   #8
country flag SadrieL

SadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond repute

Spain is always good money in the group stages, just beware after that because that's when they choke... however I have a feeling this might be their year, they're flying way under the radar and their team is excellent, too bad their manager is a dickhead (he called Henry a 'nigger').
SadrieL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 11:30 AM   #9
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute

swiss to take advantage of that draw by france from yesterday

Switzerland -1 @ 1.775 for 1.25K
Switzerland ML @ 1.426 for 0.65k

good luck
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 02:47 PM   #10
country flag dbnumberone
Local Favorite

dbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond reputedbnumberone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mmmm, whirrled cup....
Make mine Swiss Miss
GL all
Swiss bank
Ok Nimrod, I'm taking your tip & going w/ over 2.5 for Ukraine/Saudi
GL!
Old 06-19-2006, 02:56 PM   #11
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutafon
swiss to take advantage of that draw by france from yesterday

Switzerland -1 @ 1.775 for 1.25K
Switzerland ML @ 1.426 for 0.65k

good luck
nothing like getting interest from the swiss bank

well done Switzerland
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 04:50 PM   #12
country flag Nimrodg

Well played by Ukraine so far

Hope they can keep it up and score another one.
2 legs are thorugh in the parlay and only Spain left, Vamos!
Old 06-19-2006, 05:07 PM   #13
country flag dbnumberone
Local Favorite

Quote:
Ok Nimrod, I'm taking your tip & going w/ over 2.5 for Ukraine/Saudi
GL!
GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
&
GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Thanks for the winning tip Nimrod!
Old 06-19-2006, 05:14 PM   #14
country flag Nimrodg

Quote:
GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
&
GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Thanks for the winning tip Nimrod!
No prob mate

Now Espana - Make my day
Old 06-19-2006, 06:46 PM   #15
country flag dbnumberone
Local Favorite

Quote:
No prob mate

Now Espana - Make my day
what the hell, I'm in on Spain...