Tennis Tipping #31 ~ Wimbledon - Page 118 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-01-2006, 10:14 PM   #1756
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #31 ~ Wimbledon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi
Deea, I'm just gonna say to you one thing: it's not the coach...
What have the best players of Brazil done in the game? Only Ronaldo tried to do something. Everybody else just disappeared from the game. So you see who are the ones to blame.
Yes, I know the coach cannot be blamed that much but he made the first change in the 75th minute! I mean...come on The team really lacked motivation..I'm sorry, I hope you will not be upset by my comments...I'm just really dissapointed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2006, 10:22 PM   #1757
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Deea, you don't have reason to be sorry about. I understand that yes, the coach was responsible, but there's more, as I said before.
The leader of the IMO is my friend.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 10:29 PM   #1758
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Deea, you don't have reason to be sorry about. I understand that yes, the coach was responsible, but there's more, as I said before.
The leader of the IMO is my friend.
Oooh, thank you! Okay me=tired and sad now - the result: me going to bed! Good night everybody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 10:33 PM   #1759
country flag shotgun

shotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Scarecrows, you have NO IDEA of how things were here. Brazil here won before the tournament started. I hate that. Victories come for those who play better, not for those who just think that are better.
The media made such a fuzz about everything. The trainings were broadcast live!!! That's too much... nobody wins before the game starts, and Brazil went to Germany with a presumption that just because the players are some of the best in the world, the WC would be won without a struggle. And that's not the mentality of a champion. Brazil played without spirit, without élan... and lost. It's all very fair.
You're full of shit. The whole world was talking about Brazil as the heavy favourites, and that was a result of what they achieved for the past 5 years. Everyone knew what a great team Brazil had, at the same time no one disrespected opponents or thought that the WC was already won. As for showing the practices, get used to it because it will happen once in every four years.

Stop trying to paint a false picture of things to foreigners, as you obviously was cheering for Brazilian failure since the start of the WC.
shotgun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 10:38 PM   #1760
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Ok patriot. Close your eyes.
Do you know what Cafu just said on the tv? "We thought after the goal that we could win whenever we wanted". That explains everything.
Go cry and learn to respect others.

I begin to realize the argentinians are really much more polite.

Last edited by GlennMirnyi : 07-01-2006 at 10:44 PM.
Old 07-01-2006, 10:38 PM   #1761
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labamba
This is a match I've been looking forward to, bg, may the best man win!
Well at least you can say you had a good run, 4th round is not bad
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 10:46 PM   #1762
country flag shotgun

shotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok patriot. Close your eyes.
Do you know what Cafu just said on the tv? "We thought after the goal that we could win whenever we wanted". That explains everything.
Go cry and learn to respect others.

I'm beginning to think the argentinians are really much more polite.
One thing is the posture adopted by the team today. But you were implying that the whole country thought that WC was already won, which is completely untrue.

You change your mind fastly. First you were accusing all Argentinians of being ungrateful, now you're accusing all Brazilians of being impolite. Way to go, generalizations will get you very far in life.
Old 07-01-2006, 10:52 PM   #1763
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

My commentary is true. I've been to Buenos Aires and many treated me very bad.

You are being very unpolite. I criticized the argentinians and no one was so disrespectful as you are now.

All the country thought Brazil would win. That's not true? And this transferred to the players. In 2002 things were much more uncertain. Felipão imposed discipline. There was no fuzz. That way Brazil won. 94 too.
Old 07-01-2006, 10:57 PM   #1764
country flag shotgun

Quote:
My commentary is true. I've been to Buenos Aires and many treated me very bad.

You are being very unpolite. I criticized the argentinians and no one was so disrespectful as you are now.

All the country thought Brazil would win. That's not true? And this transferred to the players. In 2002 things were much more uncertain. Felipão imposed discipline. There was no fuzz. That way Brazil won. 94 too.
I've been to Buenos Aires too more than once, and I couldn't notice any pattern of ungratefulness.

Maybe I shouldn't have said that you were 'full of shit', it is a heavy term and if you are offended, I apologize for that.

Not all the country thought that Brazil would win. Far from that. I personally didn't think Brazil would win, and know a few friends who didn't either. But the whole world reckoned we were the favourites. And be careful with generalizations.

That's all

Old 07-01-2006, 11:03 PM   #1765
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Ok, no problem. If there's a difference of opinion, it's okay. Just be polite.

Maybe you or your friends not. I didn't either, many people I knew too, but 98% of the population simply tought: "we have the best players, we're going to win". And that's not like this. This contaminated the media, that transferred to the ambient of the team. Maybe that wasn't what the players thought at first, but it's undeniable today the team showed otherwise.

Last edited by GlennMirnyi : 07-01-2006 at 11:07 PM.
Old 07-01-2006, 11:49 PM   #1766
country flag NyGeL

NyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond repute

ooohhh we won our doubles matches despite that I didn't send my tips for today matches!!! gj by my partner!!!

allez la france!!!! but I prefered too see Brazil winning another WC instead of Italy or Germany.

Just expecting and want that the winner between Portugal and France (if possible France) would win the final match!
SF: / / Estoril, Shangai / / / / Stuttgart, Palermo
QF: Brisbane/ Umag, USOpen / / Australia, Nottingham, Olympics, Bangkok / Australia, Sauipe / / Kitzbuhel, Beijing

PAW Rank: 14

FITD Champ: Queens 2010 / Miami, Newport & Stuttgart 2009 / Hamburg & Kitzbuhel 2008
Suicide Champ: Johannesburg 2009
NyGeL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 01:02 AM   #1767
country flag GustavoM_Fan

GustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Tennis Tipping #31 ~ Wimbledon

Aguante el Gato fue el que me enseño a jugar TT, ahora nos encontramos en cuartos!!!!!!

I like a GustavoM_Fan/kindablue vs Alekutza/Deaa final !!!!!
I will avenge for my singles lost..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas kastoria View Post
HELlas ole ole
thanks felip for your help.i m priciate u friend
GustavoM_Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 01:20 AM   #1768
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

so i have some congrats to do :

Ville , my knight,u rock !!
Deea and Aleka bravo fetelor!!tot asa !
AS i'm sure Dana miss u
SW j/k

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 04:58 AM   #1769
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Deea/Alekutsa will have to beat the powerful BerdychFan/GlennMirnyi first!
The encounter of the IOM!
Old 07-02-2006, 09:04 AM   #1770
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

I think ZackBusner is 12-1 on grass now. He better play Newport.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote