Why are girls embarassed about telling people whether they masterbate or not? - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-21-2006, 01:18 AM   #46
country flag Chloe le Bopper

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why are girls embarassed about telling people whether they masterbate or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotgun Blues
Would make sense if she had sex with her boyfriend on a regular basis (i.e. daily or 3 or 4 times a week).
This is just my opinion, of course... mind you, it's probably supported somewhere ... but if you're not an expert on your own body, then you're probably not going to get the most out of sex.

It's difficult to become an expert on your own body if you don't experiment a little on yourself.

She was giving the impression that masturbation is a tool that is only necessary for the single, an implication so ridiculous and ignorant that my brain almost stopped immediately upon hearing it.

Of course, her sex drive may be such that it wasn't something she felt any desire to do in her spare time... and that's great for her.

It's the implication that was the issue, not her personal experience

Chocking makes me sad.
Chloe le Bopper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2006, 01:50 AM   #47
country flag oneandonlyhsn

oneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why are girls embarassed about telling people whether they masterbate or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe le Bopper
This is just my opinion, of course... mind you, it's probably supported somewhere ... but if you're not an expert on your own body, then you're probably not going to get the most out of sex.

It's difficult to become an expert on your own body if you don't experiment a little on yourself.
Couldnt have said it better

Grigor Dimitrov & David Goffin - The future of tennis

Allez - Jerzy Janowicz, Jose Acasuso , Lleyton, Djokovic, Nalbandian, Clement, Nicolas Almagro, Stanislas Wawrinka

Ai Se Eu Te Pego - Michel Telo
oneandonlyhsn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 05:13 PM   #48
country flag revolution

revolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond repute

There are too many fussy women when it comes to guys, in fact there's very few who aren't.
Old 06-21-2006, 09:21 PM   #49

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

If you had a uterus, you might be fussy too.

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 06-21-2006, 09:43 PM   #50
country flag AgassiDomination

AgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond repute

lol
AgassiDomination is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 09:49 PM   #51
country flag revolution

revolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe le Bopper
If you had a uterus, you might be fussy too.
Maybe
Old 06-21-2006, 11:00 PM   #52
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think that -compared to girls- so many more guys would admit they masturbate as often as they do or at all. Maybe they would admit and talk about it online, but I'd be curious to know how this would change in real life in a talk among friends because I could imagine it would not be the best thing to brag about then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgassiDomination
Now I'd say most people masturbate because they can't get any good lovin', if so... how much of an ugly/fat/stupid/nasty girl would you have to be to not be able to get laid by anyone? It would be embarrassing for a girl to admit they masturbate because no guy can lower their standards that low.
complete rubbish!

Ever thought of that a girl just would like to be by herself alone where she can do what and how she wants, without having to care about pleasuring the partner and being considerate of him

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 12:08 AM   #53

It pays to be selfish.

Well, sometimes, at least.

Chocking makes me sad.
Old 06-22-2006, 03:05 PM   #54
country flag mandoura

mandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
I don't think that -compared to girls- so many more guys would admit they masturbate as often as they do or at all. Maybe they would admit and talk about it online, but I'd be curious to know how this would change in real life in a talk among friends because I could imagine it would not be the best thing to brag about then.
Good point Neely. However, I don't think they would talk about it to brag but rather to compare notes & tips.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
Ever thought of that a girl just would like to be by herself alone where she can do what and how she wants, without having to care about pleasuring the partner and being considerate of him
Yes.
Most ATP players:

~ Passenger on the Federer Express #111 ~ Resident of Denaon's Den of Misfits ~
~ Member of Mohamed Lahyani Appreciation Society ~

"Most of the greatest evils that man has inflicted upon man have come through people feeling quite certain about something which, in fact, was false." ~ Bertrand Russell
mandoura is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 03:45 PM   #55
country flag alfonsojose
PERSONAL JESUS

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

any pics?

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
alfonsojose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 08:29 PM   #56
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I masterbate.
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 08:41 PM   #57
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonsojose
any pics?
This may be the first such request of yours that I am actually in accordance with.

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Q. Were you naked at the time in the spa?

ROGER FEDERER: No. It was at the front desk. I didn't walk in naked.
Sjengster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 10:32 AM   #58
country flag joeb_uk

joeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjengster
This may be the first such request of yours that I am actually in accordance with.
Hard to imagine sjengster having any sexual urges But you make a good suggestion
joeb_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 12:25 PM   #59
country flag Washa Koroleva

Washa Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond repute

If I had put an open Coke bottle into my hole and naturally couldn't get it out, I'd be very embarassed...

"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."
- Mark Twain
Washa Koroleva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 12:35 PM   #60
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb_uk
Hard to imagine sjengster having any sexual urges
Shhhh.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote