What should i do for my bro - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-01-2006, 07:53 PM   #1
country flag Rex

Rex has a reputation beyond reputeRex has a reputation beyond reputeRex has a reputation beyond reputeRex has a reputation beyond reputeRex has a reputation beyond reputeRex has a reputation beyond reputeRex has a reputation beyond reputeRex has a reputation beyond reputeRex has a reputation beyond reputeRex has a reputation beyond reputeRex has a reputation beyond repute
Default What should i do for my bro

i have a little brother, very talented player, and quite strong at 11 years old. He has been playing for about 2 years, and my coach says he is very talented for his age. So obviously, as his bigger brother i want to open up his chances at hitting it big as a pro. BUt what can i do right now, i hit with him a lot, and he is quite good.

Ive got him doing a bit of fitness, and he is using a jump rope...
He will be getting an LTA rating- the junior tournament system in england, similar to americas NTRP...

Well, what else can i do to make his tennis better...

thanks
Srichaphan- The Thai- ger of tennis.
Safin - The of tennis.
Bagdatis- The quotesman of tennis "my coach will watch, i will sleep with my girlfriend"
Kiefer- The naive guy, "yeh, me and seb are good friends"
Santoro- The double handed wizard of tennis.
Lopez- IS my hair right? IS my lipstick right?
Moya- The tatoo and muscles of tennis (although nadal kicks his ass in that department).
Tipsarevic- The tatoo of tennis, competing with moya.
Djokovic- Stole Jiri's surname

Sorry if I left out your favourite, just PM me to let me know-- thanks.
Rex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2006, 07:57 PM   #2
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What should i do for my bro

To see one wind-up thread may be considered an amusing diversion; to see two, indicates a dearth of imagination.

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Q. Were you naked at the time in the spa?

ROGER FEDERER: No. It was at the front desk. I didn't walk in naked.
Sjengster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 08:15 PM   #3
country flag almouchie

almouchie has a reputation beyond reputealmouchie has a reputation beyond reputealmouchie has a reputation beyond reputealmouchie has a reputation beyond reputealmouchie has a reputation beyond reputealmouchie has a reputation beyond reputealmouchie has a reputation beyond reputealmouchie has a reputation beyond reputealmouchie has a reputation beyond reputealmouchie has a reputation beyond reputealmouchie has a reputation beyond repute

is in there any academies in england to help the younger players around
after all with the dearth of talent in britain if a young player has some skills they might be willing to take a gamble
or take a leaf of the murray book
best of luck thou
Old 05-01-2006, 08:22 PM   #4
country flag binkygirl

binkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Send him to one of the tennis academies in Spain immediately. He needs constant competition every day.

Why can't all guys be this sexy?

Member of the MTF pervert squad

Partygirl rules!!

best MTF thread ever - tangerine_dream is a bully
binkygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 08:48 PM   #5
country flag ae wowww
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

ae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond repute

Doomed!
Jim Thomas - Max Mirnyi - Jordan Kerr - Rohan Bopanna - Andy Roddick - Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi - Ilia Bozoljac - Chris Haggard - Jan-Michael Gambill - Donald Young - Nathan Healey - Lleyton Hewitt - Jamie Murray - Olivier Rochus - James Blake - Vince Spadea - Tim Henman - John Isner - Travis Parrott - Paul Goldstein - Tim Henman - Wes Moodie - Arnaud Clement - Michael Russell - Jeff Coetzee

Surbiton Trophy Challenger 1998-2008

Jim Thomas Official Site

Jeff Coetzee Official Site
ae wowww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 08:50 PM   #6
country flag Allstar

Allstar has a reputation beyond reputeAllstar has a reputation beyond reputeAllstar has a reputation beyond reputeAllstar has a reputation beyond reputeAllstar has a reputation beyond reputeAllstar has a reputation beyond reputeAllstar has a reputation beyond reputeAllstar has a reputation beyond reputeAllstar has a reputation beyond reputeAllstar has a reputation beyond reputeAllstar has a reputation beyond repute

Get out of England
Allstar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 09:22 PM   #7
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Move him to chat thread about Attention Seekers (created by ingenious Nathii of course). Xristos is already there and feeling familiar. His video will be only for us

And seriously, he couldn't give up overall physical exercises, like to have one part of body more developed than the other (happens to juniors). Would be good if he could try himself at the age level for national best players, but of course it doesn't have to mean anything (the scores). Playing ETA events would be cool at this age... It takes money yes, but also gives experience. After ETA it's not even necessary for him to play any junior things, he can just turn pro and try like Korolev.

Good luck to you and his brother

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 01:20 AM   #8
country flag jole

jole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond repute

The biggest piece of advice I can give you is try your best to make sure it stays fun for him. I have seen burn-out ruin a lot of talented kids.

Dominika Cibulková
jole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 01:24 AM   #9
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

he is 11?!?! its too late unless he is like Ljubicic, who started at 9 and its taking him good 16 years to come to the top.
Old 06-13-2006, 01:52 AM   #10
country flag jole

jole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know that I'm seeing a second Nadal of the future, but he could still play tennis at a university np.

Dominika Cibulková
jole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote