~* Chat World *~ - Page 97 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-27-2008, 12:52 PM   #1441
country flag KiwiChica

KiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* Chat World *~

Have a safe trip and enjoy Sydney, Deanna! Can't wait to hear all about it!

FC ST. PAULI - LIVERPOOL FC - FC BARCELONA

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAŃOLA
KiwiChica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2008, 08:36 PM   #1442
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Have a lovely time in Sydney Deanna I love Sydney,its sooooo beautiful. Me wants to be there again soon

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 05:43 PM   #1443
country flag juanqui.ferrero

juanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond repute

Hey back guys!
I finally have Internet back at home, after several months (I went on hols and then came back and had much trouble to get it). I'm glad to see you're still there and I can't wait to check all new Tommy's pics and read your posts! I'll try and be more present here, cause I read you like everyday but I'm sooo lazy haha

Visit my Tommy blog !

LOVE FOR : JUAN CARLOS FERRERO Marin Čilić Mario Ančić Roger Federer Lleyton Hewitt Charlie Moya
juanqui.ferrero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:12 PM   #1444
country flag Eruwen
Nando Chica

Eruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back!

Fernando Verdasco

Rafael Nadal | Feliciano Lopez | Pablo Andujar | Jeremy Chardy | Simone Bolelli | Marco Chiudinelli
Eruwen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:15 PM   #1445
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you chicas are all doing well Somehow I haven´t posted here that much recently, I have been quite busy with a lot of things and one of them was my pretty new notebook I decided that I have to buy one specially for the 3 months I won´t be working in Hamburg, so I realized the plan already quite fast
I am very happy about the notebook and I will be even happier when I will have internet on it as well, but this will follow some time this week

It seems I have missed a lot here...Fáti, I really hope your mother is doing better I know that illnesses within the family are the worst things that can happen, so I cross my fingers and send a big hug hoping that she is fine again

Deanna, I am sure you enjoy a wonderful time in Sydney I am looking forward to hear about your trip when you are back

Mailys, welcome back here Being without internet really sucks, so I am happy you are with us again

Hope all you other chicas, Gaby, Di, and Maren, are also doing fine Hope I didn´t forget anyone

I will be very happy when I have survived this week I have now 3 more working days together with my beloved colleague in Hamburg (we have a national holiday in Germany this friday), which makes me very, very sad. I guess when we are in Bielefeld, everything will be fine, but I am really not looking forward to the last day together here in Hamburg next thursday Somehow I will get through it, and if only by thinking of the next wonderful thing which is ahead of me, named Madrid

Talk soon again lovely chicas

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:34 PM   #1446
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: ~* Chat World *~

I already sent this message to most of the girls here, through mail. But since I don't have yours Di, here are some news about Mum. I promise that as soon as I can I'll say more. Thanks ladies for your kind words. Strength and faith are all I need right now

Parede, 26 September, 2008

Good morning to all

First of all I hope you're all well

The reason I write this message is painful, but since some of you have shown interest in knowing the latest developments I decided to explain the situation further. I know that for some it will be a shock, because you had no idea of what has occurred in recent weeks with me. However, I hope that you can be elucidated.

Two weeks ago my mother had a strong headache when she woke at dawn. My father took her to the Emergency's at Cascais Hospital and the doctor concluded, erroneously as it came to prove, that everything was just a strong headache. They put my mother with serum and gave her an Algimate. She was prescribed a pill for this kind of situation, from which my mother only took one, because she felt difficulty in walking.

The days passed by and the headache was exacerbated, reaching the point of being impossible to bear. My mother was 4 times in the Parede's Medical Health Center and our family doctor told her to do some blood tests, ultrasound and TAC. However, none of these tests was asked with urgency, having my mom to wait in visible and constant suffering at home by the results.

In the early hours of the night of last Tuesday my mother went again to the Emergency's of Cascais Hospital, given that in less than a day, just in a few hours, her left eye was completely shut. The doctor sent her immediately to Santa Maria's Hospital in Lisbon to be consulted by an Ophthalmologist and do the tests and examinations required for its diagnosis. We had to wait until close to 11:00 am on Wednesday so that my mother was seen by a Neurologist, since during the night they didn't attend the outpatient service. Finally, after observing the results of all examinations they concluded that it was an Aneurysm. For those who don't know an aneurysm is a disease in which a blood vessel is abnormally dilated in the brain. The expansion is caused by a weakness in the wall of an artery or vein of the brain. For this reason, the connection between the optic nerve and brain was not performed, preventing the movement of her left eye.

My mother was immediately hospitalized in Neurology. Yesterday, after the result of the Angiogram the doctors decided that she should be submitted today to a Neurosurgery, despite all the risks involved, in order to keep the affected area and prevent any recurrence. Her health state is very delicate, though stable.

Unfortunately I can't be at her side at the moment and I barely have enough time to give emotional support to my father, because I work on a Full-Time schedule. And to make things even more complicated this week is totally impossible to replace me at work, because the Management of Nomination are in Porto Jóia, a Jelwery event. However, I would like in my little free time to send this message, not only to inform those who have been following the situation, but mainly as a warning to all. For more minor a pain you feel might seem don't hesitate to deal with it and solve the problem.

I promise that once we know more news about it I'll let you all know.

A good weekeend, just rest and enjoy yourselves

Kisses

Fáti
Old 09-30-2008, 03:14 AM   #1447
country flag deanna

deanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back from Sydney (...already ) I was only there for 2.5 days, but it was pretty good I finally climbed the bridge Anyways, I hope you're all doing well. Speak soon

.JuanCarlosFerrero.DavidFerrer.
.ArnaudClément.FilippoVolandri.SimoneBolelli.JuanMonaco.
.FernandoGonzalez.FelicianoLopez.
Ferrero Tard #29
deanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:36 AM   #1448
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

Fati, I replied to the e-mail you sent but I'm really feeling sorry for you and your mum, hopefully she'll be ok but just take care of yourselves

And Deanna, Melbourne is so much better than Sydney:P Climbing the bridge must have been exhausting. What time of day did you do the walk?

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:07 AM   #1449
country flag deanna

deanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrero Forever View Post
Fati, I replied to the e-mail you sent but I'm really feeling sorry for you and your mum, hopefully she'll be ok but just take care of yourselves

And Deanna, Melbourne is so much better than Sydney:P Climbing the bridge must have been exhausting. What time of day did you do the walk?
Yeah, I would've wanted to go to Melbourne, haha. Well I did it twice; once was the 'discovery walk' which went for 4 hours and I got off at 9pm and I did just the regular walk across which took about an hour and a half in the morning. They were both pretty good actually, but I did it by myself with all these strangers and that was a little weird, haha

.JuanCarlosFerrero.DavidFerrer.
.ArnaudClément.FilippoVolandri.SimoneBolelli.JuanMonaco.
.FernandoGonzalez.FelicianoLopez.
Ferrero Tard #29
deanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:45 AM   #1450
country flag juanqui.ferrero

juanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond repute

Fati, I was really touched by your e-mail, and I hope things will get better for her and for you... Life seems so unfair sometimes and you wonder why you didn't enjoy it when you had the opportunity... I wish everything will get better very soon...

Visit my Tommy blog !

LOVE FOR : JUAN CARLOS FERRERO Marin Čilić Mario Ančić Roger Federer Lleyton Hewitt Charlie Moya
juanqui.ferrero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:05 PM   #1451
country flag KiwiChica

KiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond repute

Fáti, you and your mom are in my thoughts.

Anyway. Troops, Aunt Kiwi is THE Football Queen at school! And no, it doesn't belong into the sports thread, but here because it is rather work related. I was taking care of a bunch of kids today when one of the third graders asked me, "Hey, can you take a penalty as well?"
I was like, "Do you want me to make an ass out of myself?" Then I grabbed the ball and placed it on the "penalty spot" ... WHAT A GOAL! The ball hit the goalpost and from there rolled into the net. Aunt Kiwi 1, Third Grader 0. The boy of course was totally impressed. I just hope they won't ask EVERY DAY now!
Later on, another little boy asked me if I could do so again and guess what? I scored again! LMAO!
Back home, I told my mom about it and she said, "I guess you're the king for them now!" (I actually had to chuckle inwardly about that, because "king" translates to "König" in German ... and you all know that there is a footballer with that last name whom I am currently obsessed with).

Also, I went to see Wall-E yesterday. It is so uber-cute and so full of win! Really! I loved it. But I don't think I'll watch it as often as I've seen a certain other movie by now.

And finally - which idiot ordered the weather?

FC ST. PAULI - LIVERPOOL FC - FC BARCELONA

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAŃOLA

Last edited by KiwiChica : 10-02-2008 at 05:15 PM.
KiwiChica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:19 PM   #1452
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Fati,as always thinking of you and your Mum at this so uneasy time for you Thanks for posting,it must have been difficult to write I pray for all of your family. These are for you. I'll PM you my email address sweetie Take care sweetheart

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:35 AM   #1453
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

Kiwi we're asking what on earth is with the weather today here too. It's been so humid and warm this morning, and then it rained heaps and suddenly got cold.

I think it's just Melbourne, we have the weirdest weather in the world.

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:25 AM   #1454
country flag WaynesWorld

WaynesWorld has a reputation beyond reputeWaynesWorld has a reputation beyond reputeWaynesWorld has a reputation beyond reputeWaynesWorld has a reputation beyond reputeWaynesWorld has a reputation beyond reputeWaynesWorld has a reputation beyond reputeWaynesWorld has a reputation beyond reputeWaynesWorld has a reputation beyond reputeWaynesWorld has a reputation beyond reputeWaynesWorld has a reputation beyond reputeWaynesWorld has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Chicas I hope everyone is doing well.
I haven´t been online for almost a week as I had to work double shifts and didn´t come home before 9pm in the evenings.
It was a very stressful and emotional week at work.
Like Birte I also had to say goodbye to my collegue, who has found a new and better job in another company. Her last day was on Tuesday and I´m still very sad that she left. I got a new collegue already and she´s really, really nice. But we have soooo much work and I just don´t know how to handle everything. Actually I should sit beside my new collegue and teach her some stuff but there´s just no time for that I probably will have to work some saturdays without getting paid for it, but I don´t see another way of managing everything.

@Fati: I just read your email and I was really touched! I hope your mom will be doing better soon again! I really feel with all of your family!

@Birte: How was the last day with your collegue? It really sucks that we both have to handle such a sad work-situation

Well at least we have a free day in Germany today and though I have to work tomorrow I will enjoy today and try to relax a little bit - and surf the internet!

Rainer Schüttler
Simon Aspelin

Wayne Ferreira Still missing you!!!
WaynesWorld is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:49 PM   #1455
country flag Chrissie_7

Chrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm totally busy, i don't spend to much time at home, but next week will be easier, so finally i will read this topic too. I hope everyone's allright. Take care!