~* Chat World *~ - Page 96 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-16-2008, 09:35 PM   #1426
country flag KiwiChica

KiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* Chat World *~

Okay. I opened the thread at your request. Its title is "Football and other sports", so that there can be discussions about various sports as well. I hope that is okay. Let's see who else will join us there ... FEEL FREE TO JOIN! It's open for anyone, really!

At least, now the others won't have to scroll through our constant babble about football that much anymore.

FC ST. PAULI - LIVERPOOL FC - FC BARCELONA

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAÑOLA
KiwiChica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-16-2008, 09:40 PM   #1427
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

I am really dead today...For the last few days in my old department at work, some idiots (sorry, but they really are ) decided that we have to move to a new office. So, as both of my colleagues are on holidays at the moment, I had to do all the moving (well, so far "only" the packing, the moving itself will be tomorrow) myself I think if I would go to bed now, I would sleep for at least 24 hours

Well, tomorrow at least one colleague will be back, so I am not alone unpacking everything in the new office...I still don´t get the meaning of it at all, but I have decided not to care, or at least try not to care, about decisions which they take at my work at the moment anylonger...

Di and Kiwi, I have no problem with your football talk at all. I would also join you in the talking, but unfortunately I don´t know so much about it... As I said, I watch football during international championships, but not so much during the normal league season. And I have to admit I have absolutely no idea about the soccer leagues outside Germany, at least not much...
Anyway, I think you 2 should decide, but honestly I think you could open a football thread here in Tommys forum without a problem and also without asking a moderator. I mean it´s not that we have 1 million threads here in Tommys forum and I think the most important thing with a new thread is that it will be filled with life (I personally hate those threads with like 5 posts...) and I am sure you two chicas, and maybe even more, will surely make this happen

Okay, I am going to bed now, I am so dead-tired

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:43 PM   #1428
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Birte. Things just arent improving with your work situation, no wonder you are tired. And yes, you try not to care about these things, but you do, because you are human, and sometimes its just not good to have too much change in routine all at once I really hope things will settle down soon for you

And thanks, we're mad about football, but I/we just felt that it wasn't right to hijack this thread any longer. You chicas deserve not to be bored by Kiwi and I ranting and raving on about the 'beautiful' game on a general chat-thread. I'm glad Kiwi did the honours If its going to encourage more people to come into this Forum, whether they are fans of Tommy or not, well thats perfect Ok, FOOTBALL / SPORTS DISCUSSION IN HERE NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED

Sweet dreams Birte Goodnight chicas,chicos

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 09:48 PM   #1429
country flag KiwiChica

KiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond repute

Evening, folks.

Aunt Kiwi is currently chatting to Fáti, and she is really sorry but she can't come on much at the moment, as she has a lot to do at work. Plus, her mom's ill. Anyway. She asked me to say "hi" from her.

I am doing okay, I still have a nice time at school, but some kids drive me up the wall sometimes. I sure need a lot of patience with them, especially with those who just don't want to listen. ARGH! And my parents think elementary school teacher is definitely the right thing for me ... I don't know how many times I've told them that there is a major difference between taking care of kids (what I am doing atm) and TEACHING them, but nooooo ... ARGH! again. *sigh*

Oh well. I will mail out an application to Wiesbaden, and if THAT works out, I can finally move in together with my friend, and then it's ogling footie players and watching senseless stuff on TV till we drop. Ha!

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAÑOLA
Old 09-23-2008, 10:04 PM   #1430
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Fati Shame you cant come in more,but I completely understand of course. I hope work isn't getting on top of you sweetie Sorry to hear about your Mum being ill,I do hope she can recover well and quickly. Heres some for you.

I just came back from Dublin,not very nice stuff there, but then went to Norwich with Craig,spent a few days there in the sun Had a look round Cambridge too If you chicas ever come to Cambridge, I can say that they have some of the best language learning aids that can be found, and they are so cheap

I have a few photos I can post,but its going to be a little while I'm a little behind in my law studies and I have work to concentrate on too

Kiwi, hope you can get to move to Wiesbaden, sounds like you have lots of plans for there, and moving in with your friend would make it truly special Good luck with it sweetie,you want it so hope you get it

Old 09-24-2008, 09:03 PM   #1431
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: ~* Chat World *~

Just a quick to you all chicas

I promise as soon as I have time and strength I'll be back and explain all. My mum's at the Hospital and when I know more I'll say something. As always thanks for passing by my message Kiwi and Di for your kind words

Let's see that if tomorrow after work I can get myself in time at the Hospital. Since my boss on a Jewelry event I can't take days off work. We have no one to make a substitute for any of us. I miss mummy so much

See ya soon ladies

Old 09-25-2008, 05:12 AM   #1432
country flag but-it's-ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happiness View Post
Just a quick to you all chicas

I promise as soon as I have time and strength I'll be back and explain all. My mum's at the Hospital and when I know more I'll say something. As always thanks for passing by my message Kiwi and Di for your kind words

Let's see that if tomorrow after work I can get myself in time at the Hospital. Since my boss on a Jewelry event I can't take days off work. We have no one to make a substitute for any of us. I miss mummy so much

See ya soon ladies

Fati Nice of you to pop in when things are so stressful for you. I am so much pulling for you, praying that things will soon improve a lot for your Mum,being in hospital is so horrible, all these strange people,testing, examinations, constant worry for everyone And on top of that your job is so demanding right now I really feel for you You have such inner strength though,its hard to find it every day,but you do darling

Take care sweetie,love you Give your Mum afor me.

Old 09-25-2008, 12:09 PM   #1433
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: ~* Chat World *~

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Fati Nice of you to pop in when things are so stressful for you. I am so much pulling for you, praying that things will soon improve a lot for your Mum,being in hospital is so horrible, all these strange people,testing, examinations, constant worry for everyone And on top of that your job is so demanding right now I really feel for you You have such inner strength though,its hard to find it every day,but you do darling

Take care sweetie,love you Give your Mum afor me.
Thanks sweetie for your kind words

Mum's at the Hospital and today I managed to know that she's ok and in a good mood, which is great, cause she was in pain the last two weeks at home

I'll do my best to get out of work as soon as possible and I'll run there as fast as I can

I promise that as soon as I can I'll read this thread properly and I'll reply to you all

Take Care chicas
Old 09-25-2008, 01:12 PM   #1434
country flag but-it's-ok

Fati thats encouraging news about your mum I hope the pain will stay away now, and she can recover fully Its great that your Mum is fighting to be well again, its great that she's in a good mood, a sure sign that shes not suffering ao much now
Take care sweetie My thoughts are with you and your Mum, your family right now

Old 09-25-2008, 05:53 PM   #1435
country flag KiwiChica

That's good news about your mom, Fáti! I'll be sending some positive vibes your way and hope that your mom will be doing better soon!

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAÑOLA
Old 09-26-2008, 05:16 PM   #1436
country flag KiwiChica

I was in MR this afternoon, and since the weather was good, I was out and about to take some pics of some typically MR things, like the Castle. I even walked all the way up there, which was pure hell since it's very steep and cobblestoned. Yay. My knees loved it. I'll upload the pics later on and will show you some of them.

I also stopped by the cinema before climbing up to the Castle. It's been a little over two weeks since I last watched The Dark Knight, so it was about time again. That makes four viewings now. One more and I broke the Titanic record. Now I just have to find out when my friend has time so we can go and see Wall-E. That one must be completely adorable. Awwwww.

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAÑOLA
Old 09-27-2008, 09:36 AM   #1437
country flag Eruwen
Nando Chica

Eruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond repute

Deanna, are you a member at the Delta Goodrem forum?

Fernando Verdasco

Rafael Nadal | Feliciano Lopez | Pablo Andujar | Jeremy Chardy | Simone Bolelli | Marco Chiudinelli
Eruwen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 10:29 AM   #1438
country flag deanna

deanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eruwen View Post
Deanna, are you a member at the Delta Goodrem forum?
Not that I'm aware of, haha.

I haven't posted in this thread in ages! How is everyone? Sorry to hear about your mum Fati; I hope she recovers real soon
Anyways; I'm off to Sydney in 3 hours So I'll speak to you all in a few days
Talk soon, Ciao.

.JuanCarlosFerrero.DavidFerrer.
.ArnaudClément.FilippoVolandri.SimoneBolelli.JuanMonaco.
.FernandoGonzalez.FelicianoLopez.
Ferrero Tard #29
deanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 10:52 AM   #1439
country flag Eruwen
Nando Chica

Eruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond repute

I saw someone post "nawww" and I had to think of you

Have fun in Sydney!

Fernando Verdasco

Rafael Nadal | Feliciano Lopez | Pablo Andujar | Jeremy Chardy | Simone Bolelli | Marco Chiudinelli
Eruwen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:27 AM   #1440
country flag deanna

deanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eruwen View Post
I saw someone post "nawww" and I had to think of you

Have fun in Sydney!
HAHA! I do use 'Naww' a lot
Thanks! I'm going to the airport in 2 hours, I'm so excited, hehe

.JuanCarlosFerrero.DavidFerrer.
.ArnaudClément.FilippoVolandri.SimoneBolelli.JuanMonaco.
.FernandoGonzalez.FelicianoLopez.
Ferrero Tard #29
deanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote