~* Chat World *~ - Page 95 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-09-2008, 09:51 PM   #1411
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: ~* Chat World *~

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Hola chicas,chicos

I am so tired I feel drunk almost. Until I went to bed at 11pm last night I had been up for like 36 hours I had stayed up to watch Ernests after Tommy won, and he and Roddick didn't finish until almost 7 am in the UK. Then within 2 hours I was on the train to Norwich, going to their game vs Birmingham. It was a great game end to end stuff,finished at 1-1. How did everyone elses teams go?

Not surprisingly I am chilling out at home today,going to watch motorcycling on TV, and go for a walk with Craig.

Tomorrow I am starting my new job at Citizens Advice Bureau My job title is administrator so I'll be on reception,word processing, producing campaign material, helping with the issue of press releases,filing, occasionally giving advice to clients, many different things. And I'm being paid to flirt with Craig Thats the best bit

Whatever you're doing today chicas have a great day
Wow that sounds really stressful hon. I hope you had some time to calm down in between

Hope you're still flirting And you're loving your job
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2008, 07:37 AM   #1412
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* Chat World *~

Yeah,I'm still flirting and loving my job but not right now

Just to let you chicas/chicos know that I have to go to Dublin today with Craig to be with the rest of his family following the death of his brother Declan. Things are always even more stressful when someone dies in a road traffic accident,all we know so far is that he died instantly,so he would not have suffered.

I'll be as strong as I can be,thats all I can do. All I know right now is that I know I've got a heart because it feels like its breaking Chicas,take care of yourselves,I love you all,talk to you soon as I can

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:15 PM   #1413
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Di, I am soooooo shocked and sad to hear these terrible news

I really miss words, but want to express my deepest sympathy and condolences to Craigs family and to you
It is just so terrible that things like that happen

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:42 PM   #1414
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Hello from Dublin First of all,thank you for all your support,and kind words,they mean so much to me We are all doing best we can,we have each other, we have wonderful support from the essential services in Dublin, we are drawing strength from each other,Craigs family is very big. There are going to be very upsetting times for us all in the weeks ahead,yes of course, but we will get all the support we need for as long as we need it

We are getting an idea that the final goodbye to Declan should be more of a party than a sogoodbye. He was a party goer,he enjoyed so many different things, the outdoors, water sports, having a laugh with his mates, trying to cook(very badly) The saddest thing for me is that I only learn these things now he's gone, and only ever spoke to him on the phone, saw him in photos

Some good news I have I am going to a gig in Dublin on Saturday - German electronic band Kraftwerk are doing a special gig, so I am excited to be seeing them again. Its a long time since I saw them, 1991 I think And the good thing to come out of this sadness is that I will be able to go back to Dublin again and again in happier times to come

Birte-hope things havent been too bad in the bad B Town, and you are over your bad cold. I am just like well emotionally,physically not in great shape but thats to be expected

Take care,look after each other And if you want to talk about the good things in your lives,do that right here as you always do,I don't mind honestly - you have lives of your own, don't feel too any more, I don't want to upset you lovely chicas/chicos too much

Love you all,I'll talk to you soon

Last edited by patchett : 09-10-2008 at 08:51 PM.
Old 09-13-2008, 02:06 PM   #1415
country flag KiwiChica

KiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, I am so, so happy right now! My Liverpool boys just kicked some Mancs' ass and won 2-1 at Anfield. It's been quite a while since we last did that, but it is always sweet to win vs them, and even better, if it is at home. Yay.

FC ST. PAULI - LIVERPOOL FC - FC BARCELONA

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAÑOLA
KiwiChica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 06:08 PM   #1416
country flag but-it's-ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiChica View Post
OMG, I am so, so happy right now! My Liverpool boys just kicked some Mancs' ass and won 2-1 at Anfield. It's been quite a while since we last did that, but it is always sweet to win vs them, and even better, if it is at home. Yay.
I just found that out too, Where I live half my street support Liverpool even though none of them come from there originally,how strange is that? I just found out that Liverpool havent even scored against Man U for 4 seasons or something, until today My brother is rather upset,sorry mate

I knew that Norwich would win today just because I wasn't there They achieved their 1st win of the season against Plymouth away from home, they won 2-1, goals from Artur Lupoli and Antoine Sibierski, two new players we have this season Cheers lads, thanks

Despite the bad stuff thats happened to me and Craig - I am still in Dublin, my final day here(for now), I am not doing too bad All his family are/have been wonderful to me, I will spend happier times there I am going back to Derbyshire first thing in the morning

I have to go back to work on Monday and Tuesday, then go back to Dublin on Friday for the Celebration of Declans life, and then a short, simple funeral service

But then on Saturday we'll be taking the plane to Norwich to watch Norwich play host to Sheffield United, whom one of my best friends supports, she wants to go to the game but she doesn't know whether she will be able to get a babysitter for her two young children See, its usually me But not on Saturday

I would just like to say a big thank you to you chicas/chicos for your kindness, sensitivity and respect you showed me, and Craig. That will remain with us for a long time

I hope you're all doing well,love ya all,talk soon. Take care all of you

Last edited by patchett : 09-13-2008 at 07:27 PM.
Old 09-14-2008, 08:37 PM   #1417
country flag KiwiChica

KiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond repute

Football can be so totally cruel. I went to see SV Wehen Wiesbaden (the team the guy whose shirt I have in my current avi plays for) vs 1. FC Nuremberg (they got relegated last season) today. While the first half was absolutely great with really nice attacking football from my SVWW guys and a 2-0 lead - and my Ronny had an assist! YAY! One day, he will hopefully score when I am in their stadium! -, but the second half saw an entirely different game. Nuremberg suddenly were the ones to attack and SVWW were pushed into defense. So it didn't take too long and Nuremberg scored their first goal. Towards the end of the match, Nuremberg got a penalty. WHICH WAS SAVED BY SVWW'S GOALIE, ALEXANDER WALKE! The whole stadium - as long as they were supporting SVWW - freaked out completely. It was an AMAZING atmosphere in that moment. Unfortunately, the ref added three minutes extra-time, there was chaos in the penalty box and suddenly ... 2-2. Only a couple of seconds before the final whistle was blown. I wasn't amused at that. Neither were my SVWW boys. They looked so sad and shocked ...

Ronny took off his shirt and gave it to a lucky fan behind the goal (it's where the hardcore supporters are). *is jealous* He was wearing an ultra-tight white sleeveless undershirt ... HOLY CRAP. And even came over to us for a moment ... It's a real pity that my friend forgot to bring her camera, otherwise, I could have shown you a lovely pic of him ... Mamma mia. And he was the ONLY SVWW player to come to the fans after the match. Bless the guy. I love him. Really. I do.
/fangirl-moment

I am totally buying his shirt soon. *nods*

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAÑOLA
Old 09-14-2008, 09:00 PM   #1418
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

I haven´t been that much on mtf this weekend as I use to be, but after all this crap at work I really need a nice and fun weekend with many things who brought me to think about other things and not just the situation at work, like the last weeks...

Yesterday I went to Hamburg city for shopping with friends and my sister and we had a lovely time I didn´t buy that much, but it was great spending time with good friends, having a good lunch in the sun and enjoying life

Then yesterday eve I went for dinner to a lovely mexican restaurant with a good friend I got to know at the Davis Cup in Gothenburg last year. Though we have been both to quite some tournaments this year, we had only seen eachother so far at the Davis Cup in Bremen (she lives in Munich, so quite far away from Hamburg) and it was nice to see her again We had a very fun evening with great food and good cocktails, I loved it
Also my bad cold has finally (almost) disappeared, so I am getting more and more a happy chica again

Today has been really a relaxing day with watching lots of tv, looking at old pics and doing stuff like that. So a very enjoyable weekend which was absolutely necessary after last week...

Di, it´s so good to hear you are doing better. And like you also wrote, I am very sure you will spend many, many happy times together with Craigs family in the future. But on the other hand, you also get to see the "real" face of people in bad times, and it´s good to hear they have treated you so nice!

Kiwi, sad to hear your team didn´t win and got the 2:2 in the last minute
As I am not such a big soccer expert (I normally only watch during world and european championships), I have to ask this: the goalie of Wehen Wiesbaden has exactly the same name like the German tennis player. Quite funny, I think, as it is not such a common name... However, I wish your team already good luck for next week

Okay all you lovely chicas, I wish you all a good start of the new week

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:51 PM   #1419
country flag KiwiChica

I'm still totally in loving memories of yesterday. I am currently trying to find out when I want to go next. I'd love to see the match vs FC Ingolstadt (since an ex-Hertha BSC player, Andreas "Zecke" Neuendorf, is now playing for them, and he was one of my favourite Hertha players), but the match is during the week. Hm. I really hope it will work out, though.

THAT SAID ... about SVWW's goalie: I made a typo while posting, I wrote "Waske" first, but it has to be WALKE of course (which I changed immediately when discovering the typo). Me and my fast typing ... If you go here: http://www.svww.de/galerie.php?id=42 and click on the third pic in the left hand column, you can see a pic of him saving that penalty.

And, I found out that Ronny's shirt, complete with name and number, will cost me 80€, plus another 5-6€ shipping. Why do those shirts have to be so fricken expensive? But I want it SO BAD!!!

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAÑOLA
Old 09-15-2008, 09:33 PM   #1420
country flag but-it's-ok

Great that you're loving your football Kiwi, wherever you are seeing it Its good that you don't mind Hertha players going to another club, especially one you also like

I have seen the red and black German national team shirt in a shop during a trip to a shopping centre in my lunch break today, it is rather nice. Aunt Di managed to squeeze into a larger kids version of the shirt, and saved on the Value Added Tax(kids clothes arent taxed in England - about the only thing that isn't

Kiwi you want Ronny's shirt, I think you deserve to have it, it'll make you happy so why not treat yourself It is very expensive though Oh Aunt Kiwi,what the hell? Life is for making dreams come true - don't worry - be happy

Hope everyone is well. Birte, its good to read that your cold has almost gone Glad your weather is nice in Hamburg, and you had fun with your friends

I had a very quiet day at work today, very unusual, must be the nice weather making people too happy to ask us for advice We'll be too busy soon then, it never stays nice for long in England I'm kidding, actually it looks like its gonna be a rare nice dry week in England Thats worth celebrating

And yeah I type too fast too

Old 09-16-2008, 12:32 PM   #1421
country flag KiwiChica

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Great that you're loving your football Kiwi, wherever you are seeing it Its good that you don't mind Hertha players going to another club, especially one you also like

I have seen the red and black German national team shirt in a shop during a trip to a shopping centre in my lunch break today, it is rather nice. Aunt Di managed to squeeze into a larger kids version of the shirt, and saved on the Value Added Tax(kids clothes arent taxed in England - about the only thing that isn't

Kiwi you want Ronny's shirt, I think you deserve to have it, it'll make you happy so why not treat yourself It is very expensive though Oh Aunt Kiwi,what the hell? Life is for making dreams come true - don't worry - be happy
Well, it always depends on which team they sign a contract with. If it is a club I am neutral towards or like, it is okay by me, if they sign a contract with a team I can't stand, I will call them "traitor" for as long as they are playing football (the exception, of course, is if they decide to come back, like for example Nico Kovac did several years ago). With "Zecke" it is the case that his contract at Hertha BSC was not extended, so he had to leave the club and signed for FC Ingolstadt. They were playing in third division and only got promoted this year.
An example that broke my heart was ex-goalkeeper Gabor Kiraly. He was my absolute favourite in the team, and when we got a new coach in the 2003/2004 season after the winter break (said coach's predecessor almost managed to have us relegated to the second league, thankyouverymuch! ), that new coach benched him for the rest of the season. Gabor wasn't happy about that and didn't sign a new contract. He then left for Crystal Palace, and I have sort of lost track a bit where he is now, because he played for various teams on loan in between (among them Aston Villa; I accidentally saw a match of theirs on TV here, I think it was a Cup match vs ManUre, and I was like, "Huh? I know those pants ... Is that Gabor Kiraly?" And turned out - it WAS him! Yay!).

As for the shirt - I believe I will get it, or better I am rather determined to buy it, to add to my lovely collection of football shirts (2x Hertha BSC, 1x Liverpool FC, 1x FC Barcelona, 1x French NT, and 1x Ajax Amsterdam), but I also know that my parents won't approve of it one.single.bit. But you are right, of course - if it makes me happy, it can't be that bad. The question is just when I'll order that precious thing - the week before my parents leave for their vacation, so they won't ask any questions when it arrives, or do I wait till Christmas to make myself a nice Christmas gift (if I can't have Ronny under my Christmas tree )? Ah well ...

Oh, and PS:

Hertha BSC have UEFA Cup duties tonight. We're up against Irish side St Patrick's Athletic who are currently second of the Irish league (if I am not entirely mistaken). The game will be televised ... and I am not at home! ARGH!

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAÑOLA

Last edited by KiwiChica : 09-16-2008 at 12:48 PM.
Old 09-16-2008, 06:02 PM   #1422
country flag Chrissie_7

Chrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back from Berlin, but it's really autumn here, so it's around 15C, and it's rainig almost all the time, and my grandparents have a lot of vine-stock, so i vintage and pick grapes all the time, which means i spend a lot of days there, where they don't have internet (small village), so i cant read/write the forum. I hope we'll finish with the bigger part on Saturday, so i can spend a few days at home.

Take care, i miss you chicas!
Old 09-16-2008, 06:02 PM   #1423
country flag but-it's-ok

Herzlichen Gluckwunsch Hertha, 2-0 final score, goals by Nicu and Cicero in 2nd half. Craig will just sulk now I've warned him what will happen if he ever sulks about football No, he knew it was gonna be a tough task, and so did I. Its not too bad a night for St Patricks, could and should have been so much worse for St Patricks, but anyway thats football

OK I want to see Marseilles vs Liverpool of course Good luck to everyones teams in CL tonight

My team Norwich are at home to QPR tomorrow night, but of course I cant get to the game because they have asked me to work tomorrow So, I'll just have to go on the internet, follow it by radio and updates from TV and my friends at the game.

Chrissie Glad you are back from Berlin. Sad you cant post much, miss you too sweetie.
It doesn't sound like you are having much fun at the moment Hope you can spend the weekend at home

Kiwi I've had an idea, should we perhaps make a football thread I am a bit woried that non-football loving chicas may be getting bored coming into the chat-thread and reading about football a lot Anyway, just a thought. If you want to do the honours Kiwi, that will be fine

Have a good evening chicas/chicos

Old 09-16-2008, 06:34 PM   #1424
country flag KiwiChica

Welcome back, Chrissie!

Thanks for the congrats, Di. I did get to see the rest of the second half (approx. 20-25 mins), so I saw Cicero's goal. Nice assist by Voronin, I think he starts to become a nice asset to the team. And yay, Maximilian Nicu scored! You know which team he was in before he signed at Hertha BSC? SV Wehen Wiesbaden. It wasn't the best game, to be honest, but it doesn't matter, WE WON, and that is all that counts.

I hope my LFC boys will kick some Marseille's ass tonight.

Oh, our own footie thread would be fun. The only thing I wonder about is ... what will the mods say? Is that okay by them? CARLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?? BTW, there is a footie thread in Non-tennis, but I feel a bit lost in there. And, I opened a football thread on TR.net's forum. So maybe we could wander off there (if you register over there, it's fun there!) and chat there ... because I think what could happen is that other people want to have their sports discussed as well and there'd be tons of threads.

However, I can fully understand if the other chicas and chicos in here could be annoyed if we talk about our beloved beautiful game here. So sorry for hijacking this thread again and again, but I have to admit - football has been in my blood from the day I was born.

*thinks about a footie thread again*

Hmmmm ... *lightbulb* How about a GENERAL sports thread, for all sports outside tennis?

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAÑOLA
Old 09-16-2008, 06:58 PM   #1425
country flag but-it's-ok

Kiwi Well theres one in Ernests Gulbis forum:yeah We turned our disused Olympic Chat-Thread into a football chat thread Open it on here Kiwi, the decision is yours - a general sport thread, or football thread, I don't mind one bit

And no you didn't hijack it,we did