~* Chat World *~ - Page 62 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-16-2008, 12:45 PM   #916
country flag KiwiChica

KiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* Chat World *~

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Hi girls

This is not a very easy thing to post, so guess I should just come straight out with it........

This morning I had a PM from Fati (Happiness). She has a lot of issues/problems in her life rght now, and because of this, she feels she has to leave MTF She couldn't bring herself to say goodbye to you all personally,as it would upset her too much, so she asked me to do it for her, as she knew some people would worry/miss her, if she just disappeared.

At the moment, I don't know if this is temporary or permaent but she wanted me to say that she loves you all, and will miss you, and thank you for your friendship. Fati - if you ever read this - I hope I have said what you wanted in the manner you wanted me to. Please come back - I will miss you
OH NOOOOOOOO!!! Please come back whenever you can, Fati. I miss you ... Wishing you all the best and I hope to see you again. If you're reading this and need someone to talk to - you can always email me.

FC ST. PAULI - LIVERPOOL FC - FC BARCELONA

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAÑOLA
KiwiChica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2008, 09:43 PM   #917
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Fáti, if you read this, just want to wish you all the best and hope you will come back here soon Please come back here, we will all miss you

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 08:01 PM   #918
country flag Kim M.

Kim M. is on a distinguished road

@ Somarsverige: Who is the guy in the photo with Thomas Johansson?

Thank you for your help. Kim
Kim M. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 08:03 PM   #919
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim M. View Post
@ Somarsverige: Who is the guy in the photo with Thomas Johansson?

Thank you for your help. Kim
It is Magnus Norman, former Swedish tennis player

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

Old 05-19-2008, 09:46 AM   #920
country flag Chrissie_7

Chrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Kiwi- you'll work something out I'm sure I am so glad you enjoyed Hamburg

I've got a happy ending to a sad story. A few years ago I hurt my back in an accident at work. I have had lots of treatment on it, and still have pain. However, I have done lots of physiotherapy and yesterday, my physio told me I my muscles are strong enough to start playing again!!! I did the stretching exercises and then I just hit a few balls in a park. The ball went all over the place but I'm hitting the ball again Its going to be a long time before I play the way I used to but I never thought I'd play again.

Do any of you chicas play tennis?

I'll be following Tommys doubles so I'll see you all later
Congrats Di That's wonderful!
Old 05-19-2008, 09:52 AM   #921
country flag Chrissie_7

Chrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond repute

Fáti: I hope you'll read our post, and when things get better, i hope you'll come back! Wish you all the best! Take care
Old 05-19-2008, 10:14 AM   #922
country flag deanna

deanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys; I spoke to Fati for a very short time last night and she said she's fine and is doing well and that we shouldn't be worried because she'll be back before we know it !

.JuanCarlosFerrero.DavidFerrer.
.ArnaudClément.FilippoVolandri.SimoneBolelli.JuanMonaco.
.FernandoGonzalez.FelicianoLopez.
Ferrero Tard #29
deanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 10:31 AM   #923
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie_7 View Post
Congrats Di That's wonderful!
Chrissie thanks. I'm taking things steady.

Deanna-its wonderful that you have spoken to Fati and that she is OK. Fati we love you
OK-back to my work now, till later

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 10:32 AM   #924
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanna View Post
Hey guys; I spoke to Fati for a very short time last night and she said she's fine and is doing well and that we shouldn't be worried because she'll be back before we know it !
Thanks for that good and positive news Deanna If you're reading this Fati - please come back soon girl - we miss you

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 05:43 PM   #925
country flag Kim M.

Kim M. is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige View Post
It is Magnus Norman, former Swedish tennis player
Thank you!
Kim M. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 02:32 PM   #926
on clouds...

I am bored at work Someone here for chatting?

Old 05-21-2008, 02:43 PM   #927
country flag KiwiChica

KiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond repute

I have a new favourite game: Where's my cellphone?

I put it somewhere and then forget where I put it and search frantically for it next. Geez, I am not even 28 and I am already forgetting stuff. Tsk. Should I be worried?

Other than that, I think I'll finish flipping-through-my-Hamburg-pics tonight, sort them tomorrow and then I think I'll send some shiny discs to Eindhoven (some discs because I don't know if all the pics fit on one disc ...).

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAÑOLA
Old 05-21-2008, 03:38 PM   #928
country flag Eruwen
Nando Chica

Eruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiChica View Post
Other than that, I think I'll finish flipping-through-my-Hamburg-pics tonight, sort them tomorrow and then I think I'll send some shiny discs to Eindhoven (some discs because I don't know if all the pics fit on one disc ...).

Do you have my new address?

Fernando Verdasco

Rafael Nadal | Feliciano Lopez | Pablo Andujar | Jeremy Chardy | Simone Bolelli | Marco Chiudinelli
Eruwen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 04:14 PM   #929
country flag KiwiChica

Yup, I have it. I checked yesterday and found your email with your new addy in my web.de account yesterday evening, so you can look forward to receiving some goodies.

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAÑOLA
Old 05-21-2008, 06:30 PM   #930
country flag Eruwen
Nando Chica

Eruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

Fernando Verdasco

Rafael Nadal | Feliciano Lopez | Pablo Andujar | Jeremy Chardy | Simone Bolelli | Marco Chiudinelli
Eruwen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote