~* Chat World *~ - Page 59 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-13-2008, 11:05 AM   #871
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* Chat World *~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happiness View Post
Yes, it is!!! Today's a very special day for me!!! My sweet little niece is making her 5th Birthday!!!

But somehow her auntie Fáti just got carried away remembering all these years and got nostalgic!!!

Getting old now!!!
You're only as old as you feel Stay young at heart, and that is all that matters. And big Happy Birthday to your niece If it's her Birthday today, it makes her a Taurean just like me (and Tommy ) so she must be extra special

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2008, 11:14 AM   #872
country flag deanna

deanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Glad to be of service Sorry you need cheering up though - it's a beautiful morning, and everyone should be happy

Btw - Janko just won This tournament has suddenly cheered up a bit for me
WOO! I told you he'd be fine. hehe!! TOMMY'S ON SOON !!

BTW: Fáti; I hope your niece has a lovely day! Five, so cute!

.JuanCarlosFerrero.DavidFerrer.
.ArnaudClément.FilippoVolandri.SimoneBolelli.JuanMonaco.
.FernandoGonzalez.FelicianoLopez.
Ferrero Tard #29
deanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 11:18 AM   #873
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

I won't be able to follow Tommy We have a meeting here at work at 1.30pm And seems like that will be pretty much exactly when Tommy's match starts - typical I trust you all to cheer him on in my absence though

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 05-13-2008, 11:35 AM   #874
country flag deanna

deanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond repute

Naww, I will

.JuanCarlosFerrero.DavidFerrer.
.ArnaudClément.FilippoVolandri.SimoneBolelli.JuanMonaco.
.FernandoGonzalez.FelicianoLopez.
Ferrero Tard #29
deanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 11:37 AM   #875
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: ~* Chat World *~

Quote:
You're only as old as you feel Stay young at heart, and that is all that matters. And big Happy Birthday to your niece If it's her Birthday today, it makes her a Taurean just like me (and Tommy ) so she must be extra special
Yeap, she's extra special as you and my Dad, who'll be 62 pretty soon!!!

Can't wait to Saturday, cause that's when we'll celebrate her Birthday!!! She's a beauty!!! Actually she's not my real niece, cause I don't have siblings!!! But like I always say, what matters are the bonds that you make, and for me she'll always be my sweet princess!!!
Old 05-13-2008, 11:38 AM   #876
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanna View Post
WOO! I told you he'd be fine. hehe!! TOMMY'S ON SOON !!

BTW: Fáti; I hope your niece has a lovely day! Five, so cute!
Thanks Deanna!!! I'm sure she will!!!
Old 05-13-2008, 11:48 AM   #877
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Yeap, she's extra special as you and my Dad, who'll be 62 pretty soon!!!

Can't wait to Saturday, cause that's when we'll celebrate her Birthday!!! She's a beauty!!! Actually she's not my real niece, cause I don't have siblings!!! But like I always say, what matters are the bonds that you make, and for me she'll always be my sweet princess!!!
That's sweet. I don't have any siblings either, but I'm quite close to a couple of my friends' children, so I understand what you mean

Btw - completely random........... my foot hurts A while ago I tripped down my stairs (and no I wasn't drunk ), and although I thought it was only badly bruised at the time, seems I actually chipped a small bone in my toe And every so often it really hurts There - told you that was totally and random

Old 05-13-2008, 11:53 AM   #878
country flag Happiness

Quote:
That's sweet. I don't have any siblings either, but I'm quite close to a couple of my friends' children, so I understand what you mean

Btw - completely random........... my foot hurts A while ago I tripped down my stairs (and no I wasn't drunk ), and although I thought it was only badly bruised at the time, seems I actually chipped a small bone in my toe And every so often it really hurts There - told you that was totally and random
That must hurt really bad hon!!! Take Care of it and don't walk, unless you really need to!!!

A couple of months ago the same happened to me, except of the bone part, and it took me more then a month so that my ankle wouldn't be swallowed and hurting!!!

Hope all get's well soon Rosie!!!
Old 05-13-2008, 11:55 AM   #879
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
That must hurt really bad hon!!! Take Care of it and don't walk, unless you really need to!!!

A couple of months ago the same happened to me, except of the bone part, and it took me more then a month so that my ankle wouldn't be swallowed and hurting!!!

Hope all get's well soon Rosie!!!
Thanks dear I'm sure it will be fine. It's actually more painful to drive than to walk, - though I fear standing/walking around at Roland Garros for long periods will cause it a few problems. Glad your ankle is better now

Old 05-13-2008, 11:57 AM   #880
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Fati-hope your niece has a lovely 5th birthday on Saturday And enjoy yourself too

Chicas I cant follow Tommy, I have to go out But I know you will cheer him like crazy whilst I cant

Rose-your foot:OUCH. hope it gets better really soon, you don't want to be limping around Paris

I'm so excited too. Remember the pic I posted of Pensthorpe Waterfowl Park, in Norfolk. Well our dear old BBC channel have chosen Pensthorpe as the venue for BBC Springwatch which comes on TV every year here, and the programme is all about nature and birds. The place is just sooooo beautiful I doubt whether any of you chicas except me and Rose will see it. But, if you want if there are any pics from the Pensthorpe or BBC Website I will post them here. Forgive me, other than tennis, Norfolk is the other great love in my life(in the absence of any desirable male in my life at the moment)

I have to go out now,have a nice afternoon- VAMOS TOMMY

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 12:01 PM   #881
country flag Happiness

Quote:
Thanks dear I'm sure it will be fine. It's actually more painful to drive than to walk, - though I fear standing/walking around at Roland Garros for long periods will cause it a few problems. Glad your ankle is better now
Hope it gets better and ok before Roland Garros then!!!

It's a lot better, but I had terrible weeks where I looked like a snail walking!!!

This only happens near the Estoril Open time!!! It's sort of a tradition now!!!

2 years ago I did it on my way to the site, during the tournament, and this year was right before it started, since I wasn't going, it happened when I was getting out of bed!!!
Old 05-13-2008, 12:02 PM   #882
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Have a nice afternoon Di And don't apologise about loving Norfolk so much - it's probably more attractive and a lot less stressful than having a man (desirable or otherwise!) in your life. Speak to you later

Old 05-13-2008, 12:04 PM   #883
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Hope it gets better and ok before Roland Garros then!!!

It's a lot better, but I had terrible weeks where I looked like a snail walking!!!

This only happens near the Estoril Open time!!! It's sort of a tradition now!!!

2 years ago I did it on my way to the site, during the tournament, and this year was right before it started, since I wasn't going, it happened when I was getting out of bed!!!
Lol - that's strange! Same time every year! I actually blame my sweet Lily for my accident! She has this little ball that I throw for her, and for some reason it was left half way up the stairs.......... so when I walked down the stairs, I didn't expect it to be there, and just put my foot on it, and fell Of course, some people might say it was my fault for not tidying the house properly and moving it - but I prefer the first reason

Old 05-13-2008, 12:04 PM   #884
country flag Happiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Fati-hope your niece has a lovely 5th birthday on Saturday And enjoy yourself too

Chicas I cant follow Tommy, I have to go out But I know you will cheer him like crazy whilst I cant

Rose-your foot:OUCH. hope it gets better really soon, you don't want to be limping around Paris

I'm so excited too. Remember the pic I posted of Pensthorpe Waterfowl Park, in Norfolk. Well our dear old BBC channel have chosen Pensthorpe as the venue for BBC Springwatch which comes on TV every year here, and the programme is all about nature and birds. The place is just sooooo beautiful I doubt whether any of you chicas except me and Rose will see it. But, if you want if there are any pics from the Pensthorpe or BBC Website I will post them here. Forgive me, other than tennis, Norfolk is the other great love in my life(in the absence of any desirable male in my life at the moment)

I have to go out now,have a nice afternoon- VAMOS TOMMY
I'm sure we'll have a great time!!! We always do when the family and friends get together to celebrate her Birthday!!!

Then make us all a mfavor and record it!!! Later on you can download it on some website and we can see it, if you please!!!
Old 05-13-2008, 12:12 PM   #885
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Ok Fati - and anyone else around I have to go offline now, - and do some preparation for my meeting Good luck to Tommy this afternoon, enjoy the live scoring, - and catch up later