~* Chat World *~ - Page 57 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-01-2008, 12:16 AM   #841
country flag Chrissie_7

Chrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* Chat World *~

Finally, i had time, to read this topic (1 am ):

Kiwi: and i cant wait to see your friend’s pics.

Birte: I’m happy you had a great time in Monte Carlo

Di: welcome back After reading your report, I’d really like to discover this part of England!

Rosie: have fun! i’m sure you’ll have a great time!
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2008, 11:24 AM   #842
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: ~* Chat World *~

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiChica View Post
Oh yes, Hamburg's really close now. I so can't wait anymore! I hope I'll have a blast there, it is about HIGH time that I have something to be amused about. After all that fiasco last week ...

Other than that, I am so sad ... my Liverpool boys missed the CL final. They gave their all, but it was not enough (at least in the second half, the first half was clearly dominated by Chel$ki). *pouts* The only thing that bugs me is that the two of the teams I absolutely did NOT want to play the final will now be there. Gah. Sometimes, I hate football ...

/football-rant
Old 05-01-2008, 11:40 AM   #843
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie_7 View Post
Finally, i had time, to read this topic (1 am ):

Kiwi: and i cant wait to see your friend’s pics.

Birte: I’m happy you had a great time in Monte Carlo

Di: welcome back After reading your report, I’d really like to discover this part of England!

Rosie: have fun! i’m sure you’ll have a great time!
Chrissie If you'd like more info on Norfolk, pics, let me know. Or if you want I could post a pic on here. If ever you want to come and see Norfolk I'd love to meet you and show you around I'm so glad you like my report.

Birte-I'm so glad you had a great time in Monte Carlo

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 06:24 PM   #844
country flag KiwiChica

KiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond repute

Di, I am very interested in other countries and especially photos of those places, so I'll get an idea where I could travel to as well. So I would love to see some pics of Norfolk.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway, me will get a new puter. Mine crashed a while ago, and today - after like four weeks - I finally took it to the guy who usually comes and fixes our comps. Turns out the harddrive is damaged. He said I'd be better off buying a new one that could be much faster and better than mine (almost four years old). So now I'll get a shiny new comp on Friday afternoon.

FC ST. PAULI - LIVERPOOL FC - FC BARCELONA

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAÑOLA
KiwiChica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 09:44 AM   #845
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Di, I am very interested in other countries and especially photos of those places, so I'll get an idea where I could travel to as well. So I would love to see some pics of Norfolk.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway, me will get a new puter. Mine crashed a while ago, and today - after like four weeks - I finally took it to the guy who usually comes and fixes our comps. Turns out the harddrive is damaged. He said I'd be better off buying a new one that could be much faster and better than mine (almost four years old). So now I'll get a shiny new comp on Friday afternoon.
YAY for the new puter!!! You sure deserve that now!!!

Mine is starting to have some crisis, but I think it's because it has nearly no space in there!!! I have to find time to clean it all up!!!
Old 05-08-2008, 03:53 PM   #846
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hi I'm glad you like the sound of Norfolk, I'll get some photos posted here soon then.

Shiny new computer, much better for you

Old 05-09-2008, 12:18 PM   #847
country flag but-it's-ok

Hi A present for you chicas As requested some photos of the area of England where I go for my holidays,the beautiful city of Norwich,a map showing Norwich and The Broads, a pic from the town of Fakenham where the stunning Pensthorpe Waterfowl Park lies, and a picture of Wroxham,the Capital of the Norfolk Broads which shows'Roys of Wroxham' the biggest village store in the world.
I hope you enjoy these.

If you like, I'll post some more I have taken soon, some of them are a bit more off-beat
I will also post some of my home area soon too

Hope all you chicas are well and happy.

Last edited by patchett : 05-09-2008 at 12:29 PM.
Old 05-09-2008, 03:41 PM   #848
country flag deanna

deanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond repute

Aww, they're lovely pictures! Thanks for sharing them !

.JuanCarlosFerrero.DavidFerrer.
.ArnaudClément.FilippoVolandri.SimoneBolelli.JuanMonaco.
.FernandoGonzalez.FelicianoLopez.
Ferrero Tard #29
deanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 05:19 PM   #849
country flag KiwiChica

KiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much for sharing those pics, Di!

I got my new puter today. WHAT A TOY!! I will christen it properly when I am back from Hamburg because tonight, I will have to pack (and to transfer the DC and Bremen pics from my cam to the harddrive, so I can take both SD cards with me; not that I will really need both of them, I think, but you never know. Hehe!).

FC ST. PAULI - LIVERPOOL FC - FC BARCELONA

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAÑOLA

Last edited by KiwiChica : 05-09-2008 at 05:36 PM.
KiwiChica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 05:28 PM   #850
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Di, thank you so much for sharing these wonderful photos with us

The photos really look lovely and I can understand you had a wonderful holiday there

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 06:29 PM   #851
country flag Happiness

Thanks Di for sharing those with us!!! They're amazing photos!!! Now I wanna go there even more!!!
Old 05-10-2008, 03:55 AM   #852
country flag deanna

deanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I got my new puter today. WHAT A TOY!! I will christen it properly when I am back from Hamburg because tonight, I will have to pack (and to transfer the DC and Bremen pics from my cam to the harddrive, so I can take both SD cards with me; not that I will really need both of them, I think, but you never know. Hehe!).
WOO! Congrats on the speedy computer It better be good to you!

.JuanCarlosFerrero.DavidFerrer.
.ArnaudClément.FilippoVolandri.SimoneBolelli.JuanMonaco.
.FernandoGonzalez.FelicianoLopez.
Ferrero Tard #29
deanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 09:52 AM   #853
country flag Happiness

Quote:

Hope you made a safe trip and are right now enjoying the wonders of Hamburg city!!!
Old 05-11-2008, 12:19 PM   #854
country flag but-it's-ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happiness View Post
Hope you made a safe trip and are right now enjoying the wonders of Hamburg city!!!
KiwiChica-Enjoy Hamburg

So glad you chicas like my pics

ChrissieSorry, you should be able PM me now if you want to, I've fixed the options My email on my computer is a bit hit and miss at the moment, I'll definitely email you when its working properly

Last edited by patchett : 05-11-2008 at 12:30 PM.
Old 05-12-2008, 05:41 PM   #855
country flag Chrissie_7

Chrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
So glad you chicas like my pics
Thanks for the pics and the info I sent you a pm.

Kiwi: have fun!