~* Chat World *~ - Page 56 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-28-2008, 06:29 PM   #826
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: ~* Chat World *~

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
His fanbase are the worst on MTF I think Their Chat Thread is usually full of bitching and vitriol about other people and other players' fans, and although I know 99% of people on MTF do it sometimes too, I think they do it to a greater extent than the others. Anyway - that's just my opinion............I don't want to talk about all that in here, as I know I'm outnumbered on my views on that particular player, and I also like the way that Tommy fans and Tommy's Forum, generally keeps out of all the Tardism and nastiness that goes on elsewhere on MTF. I'm glad that he helped you in some small way when you needed help,.........

.................and I'm looking forward to the reports and pics from your friend in Barca
I subscribe every word Rosie!!! Beside I had enough of Rafa is the best from my ex!!!
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2008, 07:12 PM   #827
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* Chat World *~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happiness View Post
I subscribe every word Rosie!!! Beside I had enough of Rafa is the best from my ex!!!
Well I guess even I couldn't blame Nadal for that one

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 07:50 PM   #828
country flag KiwiChica

KiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond repute

I just think that some of Rafa's fanbase take the "idolisation" or "worshipping" a tadbit too far. He's almost a God to some, and trust me when I say that I freak out at a regular basis when I read some of the stuff posted (not here, but on a certain website, and I hardly post there anymore). It's not his fault that he has "fans" like that, and I absolutely separate myself from them. I do the cheering my way. Not to mention that they have double standards there that piss me off to no extent (not all, of course, I know some pretty cool peeps, but some of them are that way ).

And Rosie, I noticed that, too. Tommy's fans are much more "relaxed" and no Tards and all.

Anyway ... just read this in my friend's LJ:

Kiwi, oooooih, babeh, yes, I got you pics of teh Tommy in his salmon sleeveless XD He's a total hoot, I don't know why people say he's boring, I kept laughing watching him train. Who's his coach right now? Pato Clavet? Don't remember, but he's a hoot as well, he keeps berating Tommy and Tommy just smiles all sheepish, I had the best hour of the day watching him train

asdfghjkl ... I can't wait to see those pics.

FC ST. PAULI - LIVERPOOL FC - FC BARCELONA

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAÑOLA
KiwiChica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 08:39 PM   #829
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiChica View Post
I just think that some of Rafa's fanbase take the "idolisation" or "worshipping" a tadbit too far. He's almost a God to some, and trust me when I say that I freak out at a regular basis when I read some of the stuff posted (not here, but on a certain website, and I hardly post there anymore). It's not his fault that he has "fans" like that, and I absolutely separate myself from them. I do the cheering my way. Not to mention that they have double standards there that piss me off to no extent (not all, of course, I know some pretty cool peeps, but some of them are that way ).

And Rosie, I noticed that, too. Tommy's fans are much more "relaxed" and no Tards and all.

Anyway ... just read this in my friend's LJ:

Kiwi, oooooih, babeh, yes, I got you pics of teh Tommy in his salmon sleeveless XD He's a total hoot, I don't know why people say he's boring, I kept laughing watching him train. Who's his coach right now? Pato Clavet? Don't remember, but he's a hoot as well, he keeps berating Tommy and Tommy just smiles all sheepish, I had the best hour of the day watching him train

asdfghjkl ... I can't wait to see those pics.
I have nothing against Rafa!!! I like him as player and respect him as a person!!! My problem is with the worship people do of him!!!

By the way I can't stand that either on Roger's fans!!!

I wait now for the photos from your friend!!!
Old 04-30-2008, 11:54 AM   #830
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Hi First of all, thanks to all of you that wished me better when I came back from my holiday with the flu. Today my temperature is coming down,but in general I still feel ill. Still, now I'll report on my holiday for all those that asked about it, sorry it is late.

I went to Norfolk in East of England for 3 days. I stayed in the city of Norwich which is the capital of Norfolk. I go there 3 or 4 times a year. Anyway, I stayed at a hotel there, and travelled around by car/trains to the Broads, which are Britains largest protected wetland, and the feature is a lot of windmills. As you can imagine the Broads are a very calm, peaceful place with lots of waterbirds, rare plants and insects. I most like to go to Wroxham which is the capital of the Broads. In Wroxham there is the biggest village superstore in the world, lots of separate shops all in the name 'Roys of Wroxham' You can buy just about anything you would want there. I also went to watch my football team Norwich City. They are not in the Premiership but were in 2004/2005. They are in a good area, because its 50 miles to the next recognised team, so they get a lot of support. Anyway, they won 3-0 and stay in The Championship. I also love shopping in Norwich, theres so many shops, and several shopping Centres there. I just love the area, the pace of life is so different. I love going to the nearby river, feeding the ducks, just sitting watching the world go by, theres a lot of nice places to eat and drink. Its my idea of heaven, and if any of you ever want to visit, I'd be more than happy to meet you and be your guide. Theres so many lovely little villages and then theres the North Norfolk coast for seal and birdwatching, or just lazing around on a beach.

Anyway, Tommys match is up, so I'm going to follow the scores I hope I haven't bored any of you.

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 12:08 PM   #831
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Of course you didn't bore anyone Di It was nice to read I wil start to follow Tommy's match, but then I have a meeting so I will have to go I wish him good luck.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 04-30-2008, 12:16 PM   #832
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Di, only can repeat what Rosie said, of course you didn´t bore us
I always like to read other peoples (holiday) reports and it sounds you really had a great time there

Di, as I am again at work and the computer here doesn´t show live scores, could you please post from time to time the current standings? That would be so much appreciated

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 12:18 PM   #833
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Rosie, as I won´t be at home much this evening (probably), I already want to wish you a perfect time in Rome
Enjoy your stay there and hope you will support Tommy a little bit as well
Would be nice to hear some current information from Rome

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

Old 04-30-2008, 12:22 PM   #834
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige View Post
Rosie, as I won´t be at home much this evening (probably), I already want to wish you a perfect time in Rome
Enjoy your stay there and hope you will support Tommy a little bit as well
Would be nice to hear some current information from Rome
I will do my best Birte I remember from last time I stayed there, that my Hotel does have Internet connection, but it's very expensive to use it from there But I'm sure there must be an Internet cafe nearby, as it's in the centre of the city. So I will report in from time to time if I can, and I have your number if you need SMS updates

Bye for now

Btw - Tommy broke serve straightaway and now leads 2-0

Old 04-30-2008, 12:26 PM   #835
on clouds...

Quote:
I will do my best Birte I remember from last time I stayed there, that my Hotel does have Internet connection, but it's very expensive to use it from there But I'm sure there must be an Internet cafe nearby, as it's in the centre of the city. So I will report in from time to time if I can, and I have your number if you need SMS updates

Bye for now

Btw - Tommy broke serve straightaway and now leads 2-0
Thanks Rosie, that is really sweet I always love your pop-ins from tournaments It is always so much fun to read with which player you are fighting about the computer

And btw, have you finally decided about coming to Hamburg or not???

Old 04-30-2008, 01:08 PM   #836
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Di, only can repeat what Rosie said, of course you didn´t bore us
I always like to read other peoples (holiday) reports and it sounds you really had a great time there

Di, as I am again at work and the computer here doesn´t show live scores, could you please post from time to time the current standings? That would be so much appreciated
thanks. 3-1 2nd set Tommy leads

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 03:35 PM   #837
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Thanks Rosie, that is really sweet I always love your pop-ins from tournaments It is always so much fun to read with which player you are fighting about the computer

And btw, have you finally decided about coming to Hamburg or not???
I don't fight with them anymore - they're all scared of me and give in And ever since I have threatened Dima with a razor to remove that hideous beard they tend to give in to me even more

And - no - sorry - I can't come to Hamburg Peggy asked me the very same question this morning, and I wish that I could, - but I have this time in Rome, and then a week in Paris for Roland Garros, plus a couple of odd days and half-days for Queens and Wimbledon, so I just can't afford the money or the time off work to do anymore I was thinking about coming to Hamburg just for one night (Saturday), but it's too expensive I think

Old 04-30-2008, 07:12 PM   #838
country flag Happiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Hi First of all, thanks to all of you that wished me better when I came back from my holiday with the flu. Today my temperature is coming down,but in general I still feel ill. Still, now I'll report on my holiday for all those that asked about it, sorry it is late.

I went to Norfolk in East of England for 3 days. I stayed in the city of Norwich which is the capital of Norfolk. I go there 3 or 4 times a year. Anyway, I stayed at a hotel there, and travelled around by car/trains to the Broads, which are Britains largest protected wetland, and the feature is a lot of windmills. As you can imagine the Broads are a very calm, peaceful place with lots of waterbirds, rare plants and insects. I most like to go to Wroxham which is the capital of the Broads. In Wroxham there is the biggest village superstore in the world, lots of separate shops all in the name 'Roys of Wroxham' You can buy just about anything you would want there. I also went to watch my football team Norwich City. They are not in the Premiership but were in 2004/2005. They are in a good area, because its 50 miles to the next recognised team, so they get a lot of support. Anyway, they won 3-0 and stay in The Championship. I also love shopping in Norwich, theres so many shops, and several shopping Centres there. I just love the area, the pace of life is so different. I love going to the nearby river, feeding the ducks, just sitting watching the world go by, theres a lot of nice places to eat and drink. Its my idea of heaven, and if any of you ever want to visit, I'd be more than happy to meet you and be your guide. Theres so many lovely little villages and then theres the North Norfolk coast for seal and birdwatching, or just lazing around on a beach.

Anyway, Tommys match is up, so I'm going to follow the scores I hope I haven't bored any of you.
As all the lades already said it's a pleasure to listen and talk with you hon!!!

Glad that things are better and you had a great time last weekend!!!
Old 04-30-2008, 07:16 PM   #839
country flag Happiness

Quote:
I don't fight with them anymore - they're all scared of me and give in And ever since I have threatened Dima with a razor to remove that hideous beard they tend to give in to me even more

And - no - sorry - I can't come to Hamburg Peggy asked me the very same question this morning, and I wish that I could, - but I have this time in Rome, and then a week in Paris for Roland Garros, plus a couple of odd days and half-days for Queens and Wimbledon, so I just can't afford the money or the time off work to do anymore I was thinking about coming to Hamburg just for one night (Saturday), but it's too expensive I think
I'm sure that all the other tournaments will make up for the lack of Hamburg Rosie!!!

I did thought of it this year too, but I have the same problem ... As always money!!! So no live tennis for me this year unless a miracle happens!!!

Anyway, I wish you all girls the best time out there!!! Just have fun!!!
Old 04-30-2008, 09:23 PM   #840
country flag KiwiChica

KiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes, Hamburg's really close now. I so can't wait anymore! I hope I'll have a blast there, it is about HIGH time that I have something to be amused about. After all that fiasco last week ...

Other than that, I am so sad ... my Liverpool boys missed the CL final. They gave their all, but it was not enough (at least in the second half, the first half was clearly dominated by Chel$ki). *pouts* The only thing that bugs me is that the two of the teams I absolutely did NOT want to play the final will now be there. Gah. Sometimes, I hate football ...

/football-rant

FC ST. PAULI - LIVERPOOL FC - FC BARCELONA

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAÑOLA
KiwiChica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote