~* Chat World *~ - Page 55 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 04-24-2008, 07:40 PM   #811
country flag Happiness
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Portugal, Lisbon, Parede
Age: 38
Posts: 3,300
Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: ~* Chat World *~

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiChica View Post
Ohhhh my GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD!!!

I found out that one of my footie teams - SV Wehen Wiesbaden (second division) - will have a training camp in Gruenberg this week to prepare for the rest of the season.

Gruenberg is only a couple of kilometers away from me.

And that also means that I have my footie crush (you won't know him, but he is drop dead gorgeous! ) pretty much delivered to my doorstep. So if you won't see me around on Saturday and the following days - I'm probably on a serious stalking mission and gone to heaven afterwards. I just have to figure out how to get there and back. Parents can't drive me as there's another stupid Qi Gong seminar this weekend, and my parents are completely involved in that.

Also, I hear that Mr Hot is very accessible, in other words, he is very nice towards his fans (I don't have his shirt yet, but I will look into buying it once the season is over, in hopes that the shirt will be a bit cheaper then), same goes for the rest of the players. Hah. I just saw some pics of him talking to the SVWW fans who travelled to Munich last week to support them. Awwwww.

Anyway. I really hope it will work out.
Didn't I told you you would see him in no time!!! So happy for you hon!!! Just enjoy your time out there and have fun like there's no tomorrow!!!
__________________
"HAPPINESS IS WHAT MY LIFE'S ABOUT ... HAPPINESS NO I CAN'T DO WITHOUT ... HAPPINESS NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW ... THROUGH UPS AND DOWNS I'M STILL HAPPY"

Last edited by Happiness : 04-26-2008 at 07:02 PM.
Happiness is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 04-25-2008, 02:53 PM   #812
country flag KiwiChica
Registered User
 
KiwiChica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Germany, but my heart is in NZ
Age: 33
Posts: 1,913
KiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* Chat World *~

ARGH! I truly felt like chopping some heads off today.

So I am currently at that JobAcademy, it is a course where they help us writing job applications, train job interviews and the likes. At the beginning, I was rather positive about it, but my view on it has changed to the complete opposite now.

Today, one of the coaches asked me whether I was interested in a job as production assistant in a town nearby. I said it was tough on me if it was shift work because I can't see well in the dark (which is even written down in a doctor's note).

This is his reply: "Well, the production hall is lucid."

F*** off. That is so totally not the point. The point is that I can't see well while driving and to get there, I need to drive. I seriously felt like I was taken for a ride. I have a bit of a "disability" (and trust me, it is not funny to drive when it's pitch black outside and you can't see anything anymore) and they poke fun at me? Assholes.

I am glad when that crap is over. Which is next Tuesday.

When I went there, I had some clear ideas in my head, but all they've done there and at KreisJobCenter (where there's even a bigger asshole ) is ruining my ideas and telling me that I couldn't do that for crap reasons. And then Mrs L. wonders why I am unhappy there.
__________________
HA HO HE - HERTHA BSC!!!


FC ST. PAULI - LIVERPOOL FC - FC BARCELONA

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAŃOLA
KiwiChica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 06:36 PM   #813
country flag Happiness
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Portugal, Lisbon, Parede
Age: 38
Posts: 3,300
Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: ~* Chat World *~

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiChica View Post
ARGH! I truly felt like chopping some heads off today.

So I am currently at that JobAcademy, it is a course where they help us writing job applications, train job interviews and the likes. At the beginning, I was rather positive about it, but my view on it has changed to the complete opposite now.

Today, one of the coaches asked me whether I was interested in a job as production assistant in a town nearby. I said it was tough on me if it was shift work because I can't see well in the dark (which is even written down in a doctor's note).

This is his reply: "Well, the production hall is lucid."

F*** off. That is so totally not the point. The point is that I can't see well while driving and to get there, I need to drive. I seriously felt like I was taken for a ride. I have a bit of a "disability" (and trust me, it is not funny to drive when it's pitch black outside and you can't see anything anymore) and they poke fun at me? Assholes.

I am glad when that crap is over. Which is next Tuesday.

When I went there, I had some clear ideas in my head, but all they've done there and at KreisJobCenter (where there's even a bigger asshole ) is ruining my ideas and telling me that I couldn't do that for crap reasons. And then Mrs L. wonders why I am unhappy there.
Some people don't seem to have a human side to them!!!

But I'm sure you'll find a solution for it in no time!!! A good job will come your way hon!!!
__________________
"HAPPINESS IS WHAT MY LIFE'S ABOUT ... HAPPINESS NO I CAN'T DO WITHOUT ... HAPPINESS NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW ... THROUGH UPS AND DOWNS I'M STILL HAPPY"
Happiness is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 08:15 PM   #814
country flag KiwiChica
Registered User
 
KiwiChica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Germany, but my heart is in NZ
Age: 33
Posts: 1,913
KiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* Chat World *~

They should stick it where the sun don't shine, really. They should start that Academy thingy for themselves to find out how to treat people. Because THAT is not the way it should be done. They should encourage and support people instead of "destroying" them ...
__________________
HA HO HE - HERTHA BSC!!!


FC ST. PAULI - LIVERPOOL FC - FC BARCELONA

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAŃOLA
KiwiChica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:28 PM   #815
country flag Happiness
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Portugal, Lisbon, Parede
Age: 38
Posts: 3,300
Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: ~* Chat World *~

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiChica View Post
They should stick it where the sun don't shine, really. They should start that Academy thingy for themselves to find out how to treat people. Because THAT is not the way it should be done. They should encourage and support people instead of "destroying" them ...
__________________
"HAPPINESS IS WHAT MY LIFE'S ABOUT ... HAPPINESS NO I CAN'T DO WITHOUT ... HAPPINESS NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW ... THROUGH UPS AND DOWNS I'M STILL HAPPY"
Happiness is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:48 PM   #816
country flag KiwiChica
Registered User
 
KiwiChica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Germany, but my heart is in NZ
Age: 33
Posts: 1,913
KiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* Chat World *~

I officially declare today as my own personal Murphy's Law Day.

Anything that could go wrong did, and instead of molesting a certain football player, I am at home. Don't ask. Just as much: I am utterly disappointed and I just want to dig myself a hole and not come out again anytime soon. And to top it all - I bumped my heel against the corner of an open door of our cupboard. Yikes.

I want his shirt now more than ever. But I don't have 63€ at the moment.

EDIT: Oh how great is that? The radio station I listen to is giving away 5x2 tickets for the match tomorrow, and I CANNOT GO! Because my whole damn family has other things going on tomorrow, we have two dogs that need to be walked twice and I also won't have a driver to the railway station. Yeah. Murphy's Law at its finest.
__________________
HA HO HE - HERTHA BSC!!!


FC ST. PAULI - LIVERPOOL FC - FC BARCELONA

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAŃOLA

Last edited by KiwiChica : 04-26-2008 at 01:15 PM.
KiwiChica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 04:40 PM   #817
country flag Happiness
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Portugal, Lisbon, Parede
Age: 38
Posts: 3,300
Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: ~* Chat World *~

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiChica View Post
I officially declare today as my own personal Murphy's Law Day.

Anything that could go wrong did, and instead of molesting a certain football player, I am at home. Don't ask. Just as much: I am utterly disappointed and I just want to dig myself a hole and not come out again anytime soon. And to top it all - I bumped my heel against the corner of an open door of our cupboard. Yikes.

I want his shirt now more than ever. But I don't have 63€ at the moment.

EDIT: Oh how great is that? The radio station I listen to is giving away 5x2 tickets for the match tomorrow, and I CANNOT GO! Because my whole damn family has other things going on tomorrow, we have two dogs that need to be walked twice and I also won't have a driver to the railway station. Yeah. Murphy's Law at its finest.
It's so unfair sweetie!!! Hope somehow things can get better soon!!!

Love ya sweetie!!! Don't go down!!! Anytime you need me I'll be here for you!!!
__________________
"HAPPINESS IS WHAT MY LIFE'S ABOUT ... HAPPINESS NO I CAN'T DO WITHOUT ... HAPPINESS NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW ... THROUGH UPS AND DOWNS I'M STILL HAPPY"
Happiness is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 06:20 PM   #818
country flag KiwiChica
Registered User
 
KiwiChica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Germany, but my heart is in NZ
Age: 33
Posts: 1,913
KiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* Chat World *~

My life is just a big pile of BS right now. I am surrounded by some idiots, things I plan don't work out (if I have to cancel Hamburg last minute, you can be sure that a certain chica will wreak serious havoc!), and I am just the unhappiest person in the world right now.

I mean, it is a fact that I am clinically depressed, it's hard for me to laugh or even smile. Happiness is something I am longing for and which somehow seems to have gotten lost along the way. Instead, I am frustrated, sad, and the way things are going recently only adds to it.

If it weren't for football and tennis and my awesome friends, I'd probably give up. All I am asking for is for a little bit of peace for my soul .......... and a bit of happiness.
__________________
HA HO HE - HERTHA BSC!!!


FC ST. PAULI - LIVERPOOL FC - FC BARCELONA

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAŃOLA
KiwiChica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 09:11 PM   #819
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...
 
Sommarsverige's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Valencia forever !
Posts: 13,402
Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* Chat World *~



Okay chicas, since yesterday evening I am back from Monte Carlo and really had an unbelievable great time there
I still remember myself sitting at the airport in Hamburg last saturday and I was so afraid Tommy would withdraw from Monte Carlo if he reaches the final in Valencia! But I am very lucky he didn´t, because for me the week in Monte Carlo was one of the best ever and I still can´t believe Tommy and Rafa really won the doubles at a Masters Tournament

I really loved seeing them play together and it was obvious how much fun they had together. But I must also say that I really start to like Rafa more and more. Not because he was Tommys doubles partner, but because he was really sweet all the time. Rosie, I know you don´t like him at all, but it´s good, of course, that we all have different tastes... But for example after Tommy and Rafa won their first doubles match very easily against the monaco players, Tommy and Rafa stayed on Centre Court after they won and added a practice session. They really enjoyed it a lot and when the practice was finished some kids on the other side of the court where shouting to both Tommy and Rafa to come over and sign stuff. Tommy, of course, did it But even Rafa came over and signed for everyone which really impressed me a lot!!!

Concerning Tommys singles matches I was also positively surprised. He was really fighting for every point and you saw how much he wanted to win the matches. Of course it is also obvious that he is not at the same level like 2006, but I think it will get better and better.
I was very happy that Tommy won the match against Söderling, because honestly before the match I was very pessimistic. Of course it was a close match, but Tommy won it in the end, which I think was very important for him! About the match against Nalbandian there is really not much too say. I think Nalbandian just had his best day against Tommy and there was really nothing Tommy could do, in the end Tommy even started to smile, because he just couldn´t do anything...

Apart from the matches there were also some nice practice sessions. The best one was on friday, when Tommy was practicing only with Pepo, but they had soooooooo much fun They were playing with points against eachother and Pepo was always supporting himself and shouting "Vamos Pepo" and later on we all who watched the practice joined supporting him. They really enjoyed the time on court and as a finish of course they also played golf Pepo was so ambitious that they had to play again every time Tommy won
After the practice a guy was even asking Pepo what is name was, because he though Pepo was so nice. I really had to smile about that, but absolutely agree

In general I think Tommy was in a great mood the whole week! You could really see that he has a lot of fun playing tennis and it really felt good to see him so happy

Of course I saw some other players as Tommy as well and also I took quite many pictures Will post some here as well, but have to work on them first, because they would be too big for posting like they are now!

Btw Rosie, I had to think of you, because I met Dima at the airport in Nice yesterday. Only thing which irritated me was that he was checking in to Munich and today I found out he plays Barcelona
And yes, the beard is still there, at least it was yesterday

Okay chicas, now I am really off to bed
__________________
Tommy Robredo David Ferrer Pere Riba Fernando Verdasco

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 07:02 AM   #820
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* Chat World *~

Welcome back Birte - glad you had such a good time I'm at work now, so haven't much time, but thanks for the "reminder" that Dima still has the ghastly beard Oh - and I know he has some good friends in Munich, so maybe he was going to visit them for the weekend OK - back to work
__________________
AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 07:10 AM   #821
country flag deanna
Registered User
 
deanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,503
deanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* Chat World *~

Sounds like you had fun ! I'm glad little sexy thighs seems happy !
__________________
Tommy Robredo


.JuanCarlosFerrero.DavidFerrer.
.ArnaudClément.FilippoVolandri.SimoneBolelli.JuanMonaco.
.FernandoGonzalez.FelicianoLopez.
.
Ferrero Tard #29
deanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 10:50 AM   #822
country flag Happiness
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Portugal, Lisbon, Parede
Age: 38
Posts: 3,300
Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: ~* Chat World *~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige View Post


Okay chicas, since yesterday evening I am back from Monte Carlo and really had an unbelievable great time there
I still remember myself sitting at the airport in Hamburg last saturday and I was so afraid Tommy would withdraw from Monte Carlo if he reaches the final in Valencia! But I am very lucky he didn´t, because for me the week in Monte Carlo was one of the best ever and I still can´t believe Tommy and Rafa really won the doubles at a Masters Tournament

I really loved seeing them play together and it was obvious how much fun they had together. But I must also say that I really start to like Rafa more and more. Not because he was Tommys doubles partner, but because he was really sweet all the time. Rosie, I know you don´t like him at all, but it´s good, of course, that we all have different tastes... But for example after Tommy and Rafa won their first doubles match very easily against the monaco players, Tommy and Rafa stayed on Centre Court after they won and added a practice session. They really enjoyed it a lot and when the practice was finished some kids on the other side of the court where shouting to both Tommy and Rafa to come over and sign stuff. Tommy, of course, did it But even Rafa came over and signed for everyone which really impressed me a lot!!!

Concerning Tommys singles matches I was also positively surprised. He was really fighting for every point and you saw how much he wanted to win the matches. Of course it is also obvious that he is not at the same level like 2006, but I think it will get better and better.
I was very happy that Tommy won the match against Söderling, because honestly before the match I was very pessimistic. Of course it was a close match, but Tommy won it in the end, which I think was very important for him! About the match against Nalbandian there is really not much too say. I think Nalbandian just had his best day against Tommy and there was really nothing Tommy could do, in the end Tommy even started to smile, because he just couldn´t do anything...

Apart from the matches there were also some nice practice sessions. The best one was on friday, when Tommy was practicing only with Pepo, but they had soooooooo much fun They were playing with points against eachother and Pepo was always supporting himself and shouting "Vamos Pepo" and later on we all who watched the practice joined supporting him. They really enjoyed the time on court and as a finish of course they also played golf Pepo was so ambitious that they had to play again every time Tommy won
After the practice a guy was even asking Pepo what is name was, because he though Pepo was so nice. I really had to smile about that, but absolutely agree

In general I think Tommy was in a great mood the whole week! You could really see that he has a lot of fun playing tennis and it really felt good to see him so happy

Of course I saw some other players as Tommy as well and also I took quite many pictures Will post some here as well, but have to work on them first, because they would be too big for posting like they are now!

Btw Rosie, I had to think of you, because I met Dima at the airport in Nice yesterday. Only thing which irritated me was that he was checking in to Munich and today I found out he plays Barcelona
And yes, the beard is still there, at least it was yesterday

Okay chicas, now I am really off to bed
Glad you have the time of your life in Monte carlo hon!!!

You shouldn't be afraid Tommy withdraw because this was a Masters Series event!!! He would only do that if he was injured and couldn't play at all!!!
__________________
"HAPPINESS IS WHAT MY LIFE'S ABOUT ... HAPPINESS NO I CAN'T DO WITHOUT ... HAPPINESS NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW ... THROUGH UPS AND DOWNS I'M STILL HAPPY"
Happiness is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:06 AM   #823
country flag Ferrero Forever
Registered User
 
Ferrero Forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: At Juan Carlos Ferrero's house
Posts: 10,752
Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* Chat World *~

I'm happy for ya! Glad you had fun
__________________
JUAN CARLOS FERRERO


Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 04:46 PM   #824
country flag KiwiChica
Registered User
 
KiwiChica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Germany, but my heart is in NZ
Age: 33
Posts: 1,913
KiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* Chat World *~

Welcome back, Birte! Glad to hear that you had such an amazing time.

As for Rafa - I have to admit that he was the sole reason why I got back into tennis. Without him, I wouldn't be here today, and I am glad that he is one of the fistful of players who don't crap their pants when they have to play vs Fed (whom I can't stand - same for Berdych). Although I am more in the Tommy Camp now, I still cheer for Rafa, because he was my role model when I was sick (I had a subform of anorexia, and struggling out of that mess wasn't the easiest task, as you can imagine), but I just disagree with some of the things his fanbase does and says.

Anyway, back to Tommy ...

My Spanish friend is currently in Barcelona, and she sent me an SMS, telling me that she saw Tommy hitting in a sleeveless Tacchini shirt. I can't wait for more BCN stories from here.
__________________
HA HO HE - HERTHA BSC!!!


FC ST. PAULI - LIVERPOOL FC - FC BARCELONA

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAŃOLA
KiwiChica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 05:05 PM   #825
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* Chat World *~

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiChica View Post
Welcome back, Birte! Glad to hear that you had such an amazing time.

As for Rafa - I have to admit that he was the sole reason why I got back into tennis. Without him, I wouldn't be here today, and I am glad that he is one of the fistful of players who don't crap their pants when they have to play vs Fed (whom I can't stand - same for Berdych). Although I am more in the Tommy Camp now, I still cheer for Rafa, because he was my role model when I was sick (I had a subform of anorexia, and struggling out of that mess wasn't the easiest task, as you can imagine), but I just disagree with some of the things his fanbase does and says.

Anyway, back to Tommy ...

My Spanish friend is currently in Barcelona, and she sent me an SMS, telling me that she saw Tommy hitting in a sleeveless Tacchini shirt. I can't wait for more BCN stories from here.
His fanbase are the worst on MTF I think Their Chat Thread is usually full of bitching and vitriol about other people and other players' fans, and although I know 99% of people on MTF do it sometimes too, I think they do it to a greater extent than the others. Anyway - that's just my opinion............I don't want to talk about all that in here, as I know I'm outnumbered on my views on that particular player, and I also like the way that Tommy fans and Tommy's Forum, generally keeps out of all the Tardism and nastiness that goes on elsewhere on MTF. I'm glad that he helped you in some small way when you needed help,.........

.................and I'm looking forward to the reports and pics from your friend in Barca
__________________
AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios