~* Chat World *~ - Page 53 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-22-2008, 11:29 AM   #781
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: ~* Chat World *~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie_7 View Post
Chicas!

I'm home, you wrote a lot , so it's gonna take time to be update again
Chrissie

Welcome back hon!!! Hope you had a great time!!!

Sorry about that!!! Last week it seems I couldn't stop writing!!!
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2008, 09:15 PM   #782
country flag Chrissie_7

Chrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* Chat World *~

I'm back, last week was really hard, I'll write longer tomorrow, but now i can see two screens in front of me, so i need to sleep.

Kiwi: How was the DC? I hope You enjoyed it!

Last edited by Chrissie_7 : 04-14-2008 at 09:28 PM.
Chrissie_7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 09:27 PM   #783
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie_7 View Post

I'm back, I'll write longer tomorrow, but now i can see two screen in front of me, so i need to sleep.

Kiwi: How was the DC? I hope You enjoyed it!
Chrissie

Welcome back hon!!! So how was your trip? Hope you had a great time out there!!!

As much as our sweeties Birte and Kiwi at the Davis Cup!!! I'm sure it was all worth it!!!
Old 04-14-2008, 10:12 PM   #784
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

As Fáti was writing about it... The Davis Cup was fantastic Honestly it couldn´t have been better, even with Tommy The atmosphere was perfect and there was a whole bunch of spanish supporters who were more noisy than the Germans
For me it was just great to see the Spanish team in such a great shape and to see how much they enjoyed to be together
I really enjoyed every moment and it was hard to get back to work today, even more because we have some serious problems there at the moment

Kiwi, unfortunately I didn´t see you Where were you sitting? As I did not have your mobile number I couldn´t text, but I guess you had a great time as well

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 10:16 PM   #785
country flag Happiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige View Post

As Fáti was writing about it... The Davis Cup was fantastic Honestly it couldn´t have been better, even with Tommy The atmosphere was perfect and there was a whole bunch of spanish supporters who were more noisy than the Germans
For me it was just great to see the Spanish team in such a great shape and to see how much they enjoyed to be together
I really enjoyed every moment and it was hard to get back to work today, even more because we have some serious problems there at the moment

Kiwi, unfortunately I didn´t see you Where were you sitting? As I did not have your mobile number I couldn´t text, but I guess you had a great time as well
Thanks sweetie for sharing it with us!!!
Old 04-15-2008, 04:10 AM   #786
country flag deanna

deanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond repute

Aww, sounds like great fun !

.JuanCarlosFerrero.DavidFerrer.
.ArnaudClément.FilippoVolandri.SimoneBolelli.JuanMonaco.
.FernandoGonzalez.FelicianoLopez.
Ferrero Tard #29
deanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 08:04 AM   #787
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back Chrissie and Birte Birte - I'm glad you enjoyed DC and sorry about the problems at work. Take care

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 06:13 PM   #788
country flag Chrissie_7

Chrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige View Post

I'm happy, You had a great time there!
Old 04-15-2008, 06:37 PM   #789
country flag KiwiChica

KiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond repute

I had a blast at the DC, although I didn't get to see the Rafa-vs-Kiwi and David-vs-Kohli-shows on Friday. I regret a bit that I couldn't make it then, but I still had fun. Was that a great doubles match or what? I wanted the Germans to win this, because then it would have been a bit more exciting on Sunday, but seeing Feli and Nando play doubles is always amazing. A total rollercoaster ride, if you ask me. Just like last year's doubles vs Switzerland which was one hell of a match as well.

Birte, to answer your question where I was sitting:

screencap made by my friend thyrfing.

I think we should swap mobile numbers before Hamburg, so then we can meet up there. BTW, I also got to meet Katja, she's a German Tommy fan, on Saturday, and we had a nice chat. Can't wait for Hamburg.

Oh, and I think I have to either rob a bank or to win the lottery to be able to go to the Spain-USA DC tie in September ... I wanna go there SO BAD!!!!!

FC ST. PAULI - LIVERPOOL FC - FC BARCELONA

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAŃOLA
KiwiChica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 07:35 PM   #790
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Great picture with your flag, Kiwi

I was also looking around to see you, but it was too hard to find someone with so many spanish flags around

And I agree that we should exchange mobile numbers before Hamburg, though I think it would be a little easier to meet there anyway

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

Old 04-15-2008, 09:56 PM   #791
country flag Happiness

So glad to see you too had such a great time there!!! I'm sure you'll go to the DC match in Spain in September Kiwi!!!

Loved your photo by the way!!!

Last edited by Happiness : 04-15-2008 at 10:04 PM.
Happiness is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 10:03 PM   #792
country flag KiwiChica

KiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest - I almost laughed my butt off when I found this cap and some more in my friend's blog. On the way back from the railway station, my mom told me that she and my dad were actually trying to spot me on TV, but since they didn't know where I was sitting, they of course didn't succeed. And then I stumble across some screen caps.

"Mom? Look at this - that's where I was!" I said. Geez, I am so famous! Last year at the DC tie in Geneva I was recognized as a member of VamosBrigade (DON'T ASK!!!) and now I am on telly (and it wasn't the first time for me to appear on TV ...). *bahahaha* Who else wants my autograph?

FC ST. PAULI - LIVERPOOL FC - FC BARCELONA

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAŃOLA
KiwiChica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 10:06 PM   #793
country flag Happiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiChica View Post
To be honest - I almost laughed my butt off when I found this cap and some more in my friend's blog. On the way back from the railway station, my mom told me that she and my dad were actually trying to spot me on TV, but since they didn't know where I was sitting, they of course didn't succeed. And then I stumble across some screen caps.

"Mom? Look at this - that's where I was!" I said. Geez, I am so famous! Last year at the DC tie in Geneva I was recognized as a member of VamosBrigade (DON'T ASK!!!) and now I am on telly (and it wasn't the first time for me to appear on TV ...). *bahahaha* Who else wants my autograph?
I do!!! You're just like Alex last year in Hamburg!!!

The cameramen are simply drawned to you!!!
Old 04-16-2008, 07:27 PM   #794
country flag Chrissie_7

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiChica View Post

Me too I'm happy you had fun!
Old 04-19-2008, 11:40 AM   #795
on clouds...

Chicas, just wanted to say for the next week, as I will leave to the airport soon and fly to Monte Carlo

I really hope Tommy will do well there as well

Fáti, would you please send me the final score after Tommys match against Ferru today?? That would be so much appreciated

Okay, have a good time and talk in one week