~* Chat World *~ - Page 51 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-10-2008, 10:39 PM   #751
country flag Chrissie_7

Chrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* Chat World *~

Chicas!

Sorry for being so passive in the last - i guess - 2 weeks, but my world turned upside down, the College, the University ....ahhhh (you know: what the hell i'm doing in this university? & i didnt get my first thesis/degree because of some new rules, (it turned out 2 days before), but i had to go to the graduation ceremony These problems are past tense now, I know everything happens for a reason , but I need a break, to figure out what's the next step, so I’ve decided to leave everythings behind for a few days, so I’ll travel to Rome on thursday with one of my best friends.

Summarize

Tournaments: I’ll go to the Roland Garros this year too, so i hope i can meet a few of you, not like last year. I really enjoy going to tournaments, cause i always have something to wait for.

Fáti: I’m really sorry about Estoril. But I’m sure you’ll have chance to see him again. You know, we believe in miracles, so never give up, cause you never know.

About ages: one of my best friends is my grandma, she is 72 and sometimes I feel like she’s the only one who really understands me, so the ages don’t matter.

Travelling
Rose: pls send me a few of your articles.
Kiwi: Don't give up!

Last edited by Chrissie_7 : 03-11-2008 at 12:37 AM.
Chrissie_7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2008, 07:58 AM   #752
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Chrissie I'm sorry you've had a bit of a tough time - but as you say - everything happens for a reason, - and I'm sure it will all work out for the best Have a great time in Rome - it is such a great and interesting city. I am planning a long weekend there for my birthday at the beginning of May - which (of course) just happens to coincide with the Rome Masters - and Tommy's birthday as well Like I said to Fati - if you want to PM me your email address, I will try and find a couple of articles for you - I am at work now though, so have no access to anything at the moment.

Glad you are going to Roland Garros. My plans are to arrive on the Sunday and stay til the Friday of the first week - so hope we can meet up.

OK - time for me to do some work - later

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 10:59 AM   #753
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Chrissie, great to see you again Sorry to hear that you had so much stress, but good to hear you have some nice adventures ahead of you very soon You are really lucky, cos Rome is such a great city Have you been there before? I only went there once and only for a short time, but I love the city Would love to go there again...but no time and money, because I have so many other plans You definitely have to tell us how it was

Great to hear that you are going to RG again For me it is not sure yet ... I really would love to go again, but don´t know yet if I would get time off from work. The other problem is that it is always so expensive there and that I don´t know who would join me in the trip, as my other friend, who normally travels with me to tournaments, can´t go this year
But I guess I will decide it spontaniously then If I go it would surely be friday (or saturday morning), cos I don´t want to miss the charity day again, until wednesday, or something like that.

But first of all I am so much looking forward to the Davis Cup and Monte Carlo Still one month to go, but everything is so much easier when you have nice things planned I always need my "islands" With that it is much easier to get through all these days of work

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 11:04 AM   #754
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: ~* Chat World *~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie_7 View Post
Chicas!

Sorry for being so passive in the last - i guess - 2 weeks, but my world turned upside down, the College, the University ....ahhhh (you know: what the hell i'm doing in this university? & i didnt get my first thesis/degree because of some new rules, (it turned out 2 days before), but i had to go to the graduation ceremony These problems are past tense now, I know everything happens for a reason , but I need a break, to figure out what's the next step, so I’ve decided to leave everything behind for a few days, so I’ll travel to Rome on thursday with one of my best friends.

Summarize

Tournaments: I’ll go to the Roland Garros this year too, so i hope i can meet a few of you, not like last year. I really enjoy going to tournaments, cause i always have something to wait for.

Fáti: I’m really sorry about Estoril. But I’m sure you’ll have chance to see him again. You know, we believe in miracles, so never give up, cause you never know.

About ages: one of my best friends is my grandma, she is 72 and sometimes I feel like she’s the only one who really understands me, so the ages don’t matter.

Travelling
Rose: pls send me a few of your articles.
Kiwi: Don't give up!
Chrissie

So sorry to hear that honey!!!

I know the feeling sweetie, now with Bolonha all turned up side down and we don't even know if it's for the better or not!!! I have a colleague who couldn't do the Thesis because he still has one discipline to do from his 1st Cycle!!!

Just enjoy your free time now and have fun in Rome with your friend!!! You sure deserve after all this sweetie!!!

You'll meet a lot of people at RG I'm sure!!! And you'll have the time of your life!!! Paris is a wonderful city!!!

Thanks sweetie for your words!!! Let's see what happens!!!

When you come back if you can show us some photos of Rome please!!!

Have a nice treap!!!
Old 03-11-2008, 11:06 AM   #755
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Birte I really envy you going to Monte Carlo again - it's one of my favourite venues. I really wanted to go this year, especially as it is the last "proper" Monte Carlo, but annual leave from work is a problem, as usual If I go to Rome, I only need one official day off from work because that weekend is Public Holiday here in England, so it is much easier. I am toying with the idea of going to MC just for the weekend (Friday night til Sunday night), but that makes it so expensive for such a short time. Hope you have loads of fun though

I know what you mean about the "islands" - I need them too - I think we all do to get through our normal working lives.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 03-11-2008, 11:13 AM   #756
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige View Post

Chrissie, great to see you again Sorry to hear that you had so much stress, but good to hear you have some nice adventures ahead of you very soon You are really lucky, cos Rome is such a great city Have you been there before? I only went there once and only for a short time, but I love the city Would love to go there again...but no time and money, because I have so many other plans You definitely have to tell us how it was

Great to hear that you are going to RG again For me it is not sure yet ... I really would love to go again, but don´t know yet if I would get time off from work. The other problem is that it is always so expensive there and that I don´t know who would join me in the trip, as my other friend, who normally travels with me to tournaments, can´t go this year
But I guess I will decide it spontaniously then If I go it would surely be friday (or saturday morning), cos I don´t want to miss the charity day again, until wednesday, or something like that.

But first of all I am so much looking forward to the Davis Cup and Monte Carlo Still one month to go, but everything is so much easier when you have nice things planned I always need my "islands" With that it is much easier to get through all these days of work
Birte

How are you sweetie? Hope you're well and having a much easier time this week!!!

I'm sure everything will work out and you'll have a nice time in RG!!! I would love to be there as well!!! Meet you girls, see the city and watching some quality live tennis sure would made up for a full time experience!!!

Enjoy DC there at home and especially Monte Carlo sweetie!!! A friend told me it's one of the best and most beautiful places here in Europe!!! Hopefully I'll manage to go there one day as well!!!

I totally agree with you!!! Knowing we have something to look up for sure helps us getting enough strength to endure the hardest times!!!
Old 03-11-2008, 11:19 AM   #757
country flag Happiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Birte I really envy you going to Monte Carlo again - it's one of my favourite venues. I really wanted to go this year, especially as it is the last "proper" Monte Carlo, but annual leave from work is a problem, as usual If I go to Rome, I only need one official day off from work because that weekend is Public Holiday here in England, so it is much easier. I am toying with the idea of going to MC just for the weekend (Friday night til Sunday night), but that makes it so expensive for such a short time. Hope you have loads of fun though

I know what you mean about the "islands" - I need them too - I think we all do to get through our normal working lives.
Rosie

How are your sweeties? Hope well as much as you!!!

Hope all turns out as you want about Monte Carlo and Rome!!! Enjoy the cities if you go there!!! And please show us some photos of it!!!

At least this way I can travel a little and get out of my little own world here!!!

As I already told you hon I loved your articles!!! You sure have a gift!!! Enjoy it!!!

A great week to all you chicas!!! Enjoy and have fun!!!
Old 03-11-2008, 11:21 AM   #758
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Rosie, I am also really happy going there again And this year we will also safe quite a lot of money as we stay in an appartment with 4 people which makes it much less expensive than to stay in a hotel I am really looking forward to that as well, apart from the side, cos the appartment is in Roquebrune, close to Monte Carlo, and we are directly at the sea, so I am sure it will be lovely...as long as we have nice weather that is

Rosie, would be nice if you come for the weekend, I think it would be absolutely worth it Btw, what do you mean by "last" proper Monte Carlo? I know it won´t be a "must" tournament from next year on, but honestly I don´t think that much will change...maybe the big names like Federer or Nadal won´t play anymore, but I don´t think the players we are interested in would change their schedule, or?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happiness View Post
Birte

How are you sweeties? Hope they're well and you're having a much easier time this week!!!

I'm sure everything will work out and you'll have a nice time in RG!!! I would love to be there as well!!! Meet you girls, see the city and watching some quality live tennis sure would made up for a full time experience!!!

Enjoy DC there at home and especially Monte Carlo sweetie!!! A friend told me it's one of the best and most beautiful places here in Europe!!! Hopefully I'll manage to go there one day as well!!!

I totally agree with you!!! Knowing we have something to look up for sure helps us getting enough strength to endure the hardest times!!!
I am fine, thanks Fáti I always take my off-times here at work in-between I normally have quite a lot to do, especially as I have some days off next week, but I need to check mtf from time to time anyway

And yes, I agree with your friend Monte Carlo is definitely great, not just for the tournament, but the whole place, I love it The only problem is that some people there might be a bit strange and arrogant, but maybe this is just normal for Monte Carlo...

Okay girls, I am off for lunch break
Talk later

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:07 PM   #759
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Hi girls Sorry - I am very busy at work today, so not much time to chat

Fati - thanks again for your nice words I hope one day you too will be able to travel more and enjoy all these places. Would be great to meet you.

Birte All I meant by the last "proper" Monte Carlo, is simply that with all these changes through the ATP, everything is changing, and not always for the best I know what you are saying, and you are probably right, but I just fear that once they downgrade places like Monte Carlo, it will be just a small step before getting rid of them completely. I may be wrong - I hope I am - just a "feeling" that is all

OK - back to work - later

Old 03-11-2008, 05:20 PM   #760
country flag juanqui.ferrero

juanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond repute

Hey girls!
Long time no posting for me as well, though I don't think there's anyone missing me here cause I don't post that much usually, but well, I just wanted to say "hi"
For me, the next tournament will be RG, and I don't know exactly which days I am going there, it depends mainly on my exams and on the tickets I will be able to get... Maybe I could see some of you (But I'm very shy...!!)
From what I've read, most of you have been really busy in the last couple of weeks... For me as well, it's a new life that begins because I am on my own now, so it's a bit hard, but I'm getting used to it, I guess that's what they call "grow"
Well, I just wanted to let you know I'm still around, and above all, still reading you It's just that my life is not as exciting as yours might be...
to all

Visit my Tommy blog !

LOVE FOR : JUAN CARLOS FERRERO Marin Čilić Mario Ančić Roger Federer Lleyton Hewitt Charlie Moya
juanqui.ferrero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 05:25 PM   #761
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanqui.ferrero View Post
Hey girls!
Long time no posting for me as well, though I don't think there's anyone missing me here cause I don't post that much usually, but well, I just wanted to say "hi"
For me, the next tournament will be RG, and I don't know exactly which days I am going there, it depends mainly on my exams and on the tickets I will be able to get... Maybe I could see some of you (But I'm very shy...!!)
From what I've read, most of you have been really busy in the last couple of weeks... For me as well, it's a new life that begins because I am on my own now, so it's a bit hard, but I'm getting used to it, I guess that's what they call "grow"
Well, I just wanted to let you know I'm still around, and above all, still reading you It's just that my life is not as exciting as yours might be...
to all
Hi Nice to see you here again. And it would be great to meet up with you at RG. I am going with a couple of American friends of mine - we always have a great laugh And don't worry for being shy Everyone is different - and we are all special in our different ways

Not sure my life is exciting - but it sure is busy I do try and get here when I can though - and always nice to see you here too. Good luck with your exams.

Old 03-11-2008, 08:44 PM   #762
country flag Happiness

Quote:
Rosie, I am also really happy going there again And this year we will also safe quite a lot of money as we stay in an appartment with 4 people which makes it much less expensive than to stay in a hotel I am really looking forward to that as well, apart from the side, cos the appartment is in Roquebrune, close to Monte Carlo, and we are directly at the sea, so I am sure it will be lovely...as long as we have nice weather that is

Rosie, would be nice if you come for the weekend, I think it would be absolutely worth it Btw, what do you mean by "last" proper Monte Carlo? I know it won´t be a "must" tournament from next year on, but honestly I don´t think that much will change...maybe the big names like Federer or Nadal won´t play anymore, but I don´t think the players we are interested in would change their schedule, or?
So glad you can enjoy Monte Carlo!!! I wish you all the sun you can get there!!!

Totally agree with you Birte, f you have a chance and going there isn't gonna unbalance your savings just go for it Rosie!!! Enjoy a relaxing and sunny weekend in one of the best places!!!

As for the players I have the same opinion, beside clay court specialists will always be there!!! It's one of the tournaments to get points and the players seem to like the place as well!!!
Old 03-11-2008, 08:51 PM   #763
country flag Happiness

Quote:
I am fine, thanks Fáti I always take my off-times here at work in-between I normally have quite a lot to do, especially as I have some days off next week, but I need to check mtf from time to time anyway

And yes, I agree with your friend Monte Carlo is definitely great, not just for the tournament, but the whole place, I love it The only problem is that some people there might be a bit strange and arrogant, but maybe this is just normal for Monte Carlo...

Okay girls, I am off for lunch break
Talk later
Great to know all's well with you hon!!!

We all have to take a break from work sometimes!!! MTF is my escape from it all!!!

I'm sure things are somehow more busy now, but next week will be worth it!!!

I saw many photos and some travel leaflets about it!!! And ever since I got really interested in it!!!

I suppose people's actions might be created by their own idea of being important, since Monte Carlo has a high economical level!!!

Hope you had a great lunch, work is over now and you're resting confortably at home!!! See ya!!!

Last edited by Happiness : 03-11-2008 at 08:57 PM.
Happiness is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 09:01 PM   #764
country flag Happiness

Quote:
Hi girls Sorry - I am very busy at work today, so not much time to chat

Fati - thanks again for your nice words I hope one day you too will be able to travel more and enjoy all these places. Would be great to meet you.

Birte All I meant by the last "proper" Monte Carlo, is simply that with all these changes through the ATP, everything is changing, and not always for the best I know what you are saying, and you are probably right, but I just fear that once they downgrade places like Monte Carlo, it will be just a small step before getting rid of them completely. I may be wrong - I hope I am - just a "feeling" that is all

OK - back to work - later

I know the feeling, too many things to do and no time for it!!!

Nothing to thank me for hon!!! I simply said what I felt I had to!!!

One day I'm sure we'll all meet!!! That's what keeps me going on!!!

Now you got me thinking about it!!! It won't be the same I suppose, but I doubt they'll end the tournament anyway!!! They would have a lot of players against it who simply wouldn't let that happen!!! Have faith Rosie!!!

See ya soon sweetie!!!
Old 03-11-2008, 09:11 PM   #765
country flag Happiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanqui.ferrero View Post
Hey girls!
to all
Maïlys

Sure we miss you!!! Everyone here is very special for us, right girls?

I'm sure you'll meet some of the girls at RG!!! Hope you have a great time there!!! And enjoy it after all the stress of the exams!!!

I'm sure it might be a little scary at first, but you'll manage to get along and enjoy the good things about it!!!

My life is the least exciting possible, Home, Uni, Home!!! Always the same routine, but that doesn't matter, cause in the middle of it we all find time for some nice things!!!

Being here and chat with you girls is one of the things that means a lot to me!!! Thanks for your friendships!!!