~* Chat World *~ - Page 49 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-05-2008, 09:43 AM   #721
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* Chat World *~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanqui Lover View Post
Don't say that! He will come back. Have faith!

And yeah, thats why I said 'one of.' There are many very loyal fans on this forum, and I couldn't possibly say that one of you is a bigger supporter than any of the others. Tommy's so lucky to have such a great group of fans as you girls
Just popped in here to say I agree with that comment Mary. Every one here loves Tommy and no fan is more special or more important than another.

Fati - thanks for your PM

OK - back to work

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2008, 09:53 AM   #722
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: ~* Chat World *~

Quote:
Don't say that! He will come back. Have faith!

And yeah, thats why I said 'one of.' There are many very loyal fans on this forum, and I couldn't possibly say that one of you is a bigger supporter than any of the others. Tommy's so lucky to have such a great group of fans as you girls
I doubt he'll ever come back here!!!

Beside this was supposedly the last year I could go there anyway!!! Let's see things in a positive way, I'll have more money in my account that's for sure!!!

And I never meant what I said sounded like that!!! All of Tommy's fans here are for me the best fans he could have!!! What I tried to say is that I'm not even close to be like you girls!!!
Old 03-05-2008, 09:54 AM   #723
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Just popped in here to say I agree with that comment Mary. Every one here loves Tommy and no fan is more special or more important than another.

Fati - thanks for your PM

OK - back to work
Totally agree with you Rosie!!!

Nothing to thank for sweetie!!! I'm the one who should be thanking you!!!

Have a good day at work honey!!!
Old 03-06-2008, 09:07 AM   #724
country flag Happiness

Before I cause more confusion around I must state that I only said what I did about Tommy not coming here because I was sad!!! I'm the first one to acknowledge, accept and respect his reasons to do so!!!

For the ones who already know me (some better then others) all I want is to see Tommy lifting some more Trophies this year!!! After all he's been enduring lately he sure deserves that!!! Beside I wanna see him really Happy no matter what!!!

P.S. Hope all is now clarified after my PM's Mary, Birte and Rosie!!! Love ya girls for all the support, friendship and love you give me!!!
Old 03-06-2008, 09:44 AM   #725
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

Aww we love you too Fati! I understand what you mean

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:53 AM   #726
country flag Happiness

Quote:
Aww we love you too Fati! I understand what you mean
Glad I managed to finally make myself clear!!!
Old 03-06-2008, 10:07 AM   #727
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happiness View Post
Before I cause more confusion around I must state that I only said what I did about Tommy not coming here because I was sad!!! I'm the first one to acknowledge, accept and respect his reasons to do so!!!

For the ones who already know me (some better then others) all I want is to see Tommy lifting some more Trophies this year!!! After all he's been enduring lately he sure deserves that!!! Beside I wanna see him really Happy no matter what!!!

P.S. Hope all is now clarified after my PM's Mary, Birte and Rosie!!! Love ya girls for all the support, friendship and love you give me!!!
Sweetie I never doubted your feelings for Tommy for a second!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 03-06-2008, 10:36 AM   #728
country flag Happiness

Quote:
Sweetie I never doubted your feelings for Tommy for a second!
I know honey, but it felt to me that I wasn't being clear enough about it!!!
Old 03-06-2008, 10:43 AM   #729
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
I know honey, but it felt to me that I wasn't being clear enough about it!!!
Well as long as you feel happier in your own mind now!

I am still at work I feel like I'm ALWAYS at work

Old 03-06-2008, 11:09 AM   #730
country flag Happiness

Quote:
Well as long as you feel happier in your own mind now!

I am still at work I feel like I'm ALWAYS at work
Don't worry Rosie!!! I'm always happy even when I'm not!!!

It's like I always say, we just have to see the good in the bad!!!

Poor Rosie!!!

In no time the weekend will be here and I'm sure you and your hubby will have a wonderful time!!!
Old 03-06-2008, 11:15 AM   #731
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Fáti, I also was quite sure that you only wrote some things because you were sad and I completely understand it
Though I felt like I had to "defend" Tommy and that is why I wrote you the pm

But I guess this is cleared now and I give you a big

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:19 AM   #732
country flag Happiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige View Post
Fáti, I also was quite sure that you only wrote some things because you were sad and I completely understand it
Though I felt like I had to "defend" Tommy and that is why I wrote you the pm

But I guess this is cleared now and I give you a big
No worries honey, I know what you meant!!! After all I'm always the first one to "defend" him!!! For some reason I sort of pick up an unexpected "fight" with the girls on his web!!!
Old 03-06-2008, 11:41 AM   #733
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Don't worry Rosie!!! I'm always happy even when I'm not!!!

It's like I always say, we just have to see the good in the bad!!!

Poor Rosie!!!

In no time the weekend will be here and I'm sure you and your hubby will have a wonderful time!!!
Well - we're not actually married but I guess hubby/boyfriend/partner is the same thing when you get older like me

Weekend I can't wait - but they just pass so quickly

Old 03-06-2008, 11:53 AM   #734
country flag Happiness

Quote:
Well - we're not actually married but I guess hubby/boyfriend/partner is the same thing when you get older like me

Weekend I can't wait - but they just pass so quickly
Sorry honey if I didn't used the proper word, but for me married or not it's the same!!! It's the person who shares things with you and somehow makes it berable sometimes!!!

You're old? That's a joke right!!! You're one of the youngest spirited persons I know for sure!!!

Better not start thinking about age now, or I'll get myself in a depressed mood for sure!!!

Being 32 and still not have achieved anything in life sure doesn't make me feel that well!!!

Love the weekends too!!! But indeed they pass us by so quickly!!!
Old 03-06-2008, 11:57 AM   #735
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Sorry honey if I didn't used the proper word, but for me married or not it's the same!!! It's the person who shares things with you and somehow makes it berable sometimes!!!

You're old? That's a joke right!!! You're one of the youngest spirited persons I know for sure!!!

Better not start thinking about age now, or I'll get myself in a depressed mood for sure!!!

Being 32 and still not have achieved anything in life sure doesn't make me feel that well!!!

Love the weekends too!!! But indeed they pass us by so quickly!!!
Well that is a lovely thing to say, but I am a few years older than you, and when I work with a lot of young people (in their teens and early 20's) I can feel very old sometimes

As for achievement - well in my view - success should not just be measured by money, nice houses or career stuff. More it should be measured in the number of friends you have, and the respect and love that people have for you, so - in those things - you are most successful