~* Chat World *~ - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-11-2006, 05:21 PM   #16
country flag sonia

sonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* Chat World *~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie_7
i have 5 more, and a comprehensive exam. i wont finish before Wimbledon, maybe on 28 june.

What are you learning?
Very good luck Chrissie!!

I'm studying Biology, and you??
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2006, 05:21 PM   #17
country flag juanqui.ferrero

juanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i have 5 more, and a comprehensive exam. i wont finish before Wimbledon, maybe on 28 june.

What are you learning?
I'm studying languages... English and german. Plus a lil spanish by myself (You can guess the reason why )

You ?

Visit my Tommy blog !

LOVE FOR : JUAN CARLOS FERRERO Marin Čilić Mario Ančić Roger Federer Lleyton Hewitt Charlie Moya
juanqui.ferrero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 05:21 PM   #18
country flag sonia

sonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Your English is great Sonia Muy bien And I'm glad that you are happy.
Thank you (but not)
Old 06-11-2006, 05:26 PM   #19
country flag Chrissie_7

Chrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=juanqui.ferrero] Besides, everybody's talking about him, but hey ! They are other spanish guys that are doing well !![quote]

exactly! i mean, when i was at RG, Rafa trained with Juan Carlos Fererro. i didnt see too much at the gate of the court so i asked the girls "Who's training?" They said Nadal. i asked "with who?" and they didnt interest in the other guy, although it was Fererro. Only me and another two girls took pics of him. everybody wanted Nadal. and on the other day the same happened when he practised with Feliciano Lopez. Nobody wanted to see Lopez they wanted only Nadal. but i think it was an extreme situation, but it shocks...
Old 06-11-2006, 05:27 PM   #20
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonia
Thank you (but not)
It is better than my Spanish! I read and understand Spanish well - but to speak it is very hard for me.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 05:30 PM   #21
country flag Chrissie_7

Chrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond repute

Me, I'm 3rd years at College. ( I'm 21.) im studying international relationships. i'm learning english, spanish, and 2 years ago i started the french.
Old 06-11-2006, 05:32 PM   #22
country flag Chrissie_7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
I read and understand Spanish well - but to speak it is very hard for me.

the same for me the French.
Old 06-11-2006, 05:33 PM   #23
country flag Chrissie_7

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanqui.ferrero
Plus a lil spanish by myself
Old 06-11-2006, 05:35 PM   #24
country flag sonia

Everybody here are multilingual!! I'm not
Old 06-11-2006, 05:39 PM   #25
country flag sonia

Quote:
exactly! i mean, when i was at RG, Rafa trained with Juan Carlos Fererro. i didnt see too much at the gate of the court so i asked the girls "Who's training?" They said Nadal. i asked "with who?" and they didnt interest in the other guy, although it was Fererro. Only me and another two girls took pics of him. everybody wanted Nadal. and on the other day the same happened when he practised with Feliciano Lopez. Nobody wanted to see Lopez they wanted only Nadal. but i think it was an extreme situation, but it shocks...
You can imagine how is that in Spain... It's too heavy... Thanks God I like Rafa too!
Old 06-11-2006, 05:42 PM   #26
country flag Chrissie_7

Quote:
Everybody here are multilingual!! I'm not
It doens't matter. and u can learn U speak the two most important languages in the world. when i was young, i would do anything for being someone whose native language is one of the two.
Old 06-11-2006, 05:45 PM   #27
country flag Chrissie_7

Quote:
Thanks God I like Rafa too!
when i met him at RG, my feelings for him, ( i really didnt like him) turned round. i had to realize, that although i dont like his style, he took a lot of work in playing tennis. and i respect it.
Old 06-11-2006, 05:48 PM   #28
country flag Chrissie_7

Rosie!!!

have U ever been to Budapest? (this is where I'm living, and Rosi said in another topic that Budapest is beautiful)
Old 06-11-2006, 05:56 PM   #29
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rosie!!!

have U ever been to Budapest? (this is where I'm living, and Rosi said in another topic that Budapest is beautiful)
Yes - a couple of times - it is very beautful. I really love all the eastern European cities - like Budapest, Krakow and Prague - and also Vienna. My Mother was from Minsk (Belarus) so I think I have a kind of affinity with Russia and eastern parts of Europe - even though I was born in boring London.

As for languages - well my French is OK because we start to learn that in schools here from when we are 6 or 7 years old, and I learnt Belarussian from my Mum - but English people generally are not so good at other languages I always feel ashamed when I go abroad and English people make no attempt to speak in others' languages - they just shout louder in Englsh

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 05:58 PM   #30
country flag Eruwen
Nando Chica

Eruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So does anybody have exam-time except me?
Thankfully, I graduated from uni last year... woohoo! Don't miss it at all I am still studying though, but it's one of those correspondence studies and I can do exams whenever I want to. Though it's about time I did the first one... I'm sooooo behind!

Fernando Verdasco

Rafael Nadal | Feliciano Lopez | Pablo Andujar | Jeremy Chardy | Simone Bolelli | Marco Chiudinelli
Eruwen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote