~* Chat World *~ - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-20-2006, 02:11 PM   #196
country flag sonia

sonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* Chat World *~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eruwen
Today's the last day I'm glad we made a last minute decision to go today as well though, or I would've missed his singles match!

Saw him practising a while ago, he was wearing his España football shirt and a red bandana Gonna cheer for him later today of course!
Enjoy and tell us all!
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2006, 04:56 PM   #197
country flag Chrissie_7

Chrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by J'torian
Yay, someone recognizes the avatar! I didn't like Wolverine before the movies came out... and now... And Iceman! Angel!

I'll be switching back to a Tommy avatar soon.
U kidding!? i love every episode, most the 3. Angel.
When i saw it in the movie ( 3rd episode) i didnt waited til the end of the crew so i missed the last scene

Last edited by Chrissie_7 : 06-20-2006 at 05:55 PM.
Chrissie_7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 05:56 PM   #198
country flag Chrissie_7

Chrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond repute

Rosie!

I always forget to ask, this is ur cat?
Old 06-20-2006, 06:48 PM   #199
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie_7
Rosie!

I always forget to ask, this is ur cat?
One of them - yes.........I have four I change my avatar every few weeks so they all get a chance to star

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 06:55 PM   #200
country flag sonia

sonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
One of them - yes.........I have four I change my avatar every few weeks so they all get a chance to star
cute cat
Old 06-20-2006, 06:59 PM   #201
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonia
cute cat
Thanks His name is Frodo (as in "Lord of the Rings") and he is the youngest! You'll get to see the other 3 in time I'm sure

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 06-20-2006, 07:01 PM   #202
country flag Chrissie_7

Quote:
Old 06-20-2006, 07:03 PM   #203
country flag Chrissie_7

Quote:
Thanks His name is Frodo (as in "Lord of the Rings") and he is the youngest! You'll get to see the other 3 in time I'm sure
Frodo cute kitten I love the lord of the rings I f U change ur avatar, tell us the cat's name.
Old 06-20-2006, 07:10 PM   #204
country flag maty

maty has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
he's very cute cat,i have one too

just wanted to say to all of you that i'll be gone for two weeks and a half,i have a job waiting for me,i'll be babysitting a 12-year old girl,hope you girls have fun,and Eruwen i want to see some pics when i'm back

love ya'll
maty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 07:30 PM   #205
country flag Chrissie_7

Quote:
Originally Posted by maty
just wanted to say to all of you that i'll be gone for two weeks and a half,i have a job waiting for me,i'll be babysitting a 12-year old girl,hope you girls have fun,and Eruwen i want to see some pics when i'm back

love ya'll
!

Babysitting Have fun & take care!
Old 06-20-2006, 08:14 PM   #206
country flag Chrissie_7

Quote:
Originally Posted by J'torian
You mean the scene after the credits? I missed that too - normally I stay till the end in case of extra scenes like that but my friend I was with was a girl who has a habit of leaving as soon as the credits come up. Oh well, there's always the DVD.
OMG for me the same, the girls had to arrive at home in time (one of my friend's sisters). Yeah i can't wait to get the DVD.
Old 06-20-2006, 08:56 PM   #207
country flag Eruwen
Nando Chica

Eruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond repute

Well... that was Rosmalen 2006 for me! *sigh* Can't believe it's over already But we had fun! It was so nice to see Tommy again. I didn't take a whole lot of pics (as my camera kinda sucks), but Carlita did, we'll try to get them in the TR.net gallery asap

Fernando Verdasco

Rafael Nadal | Feliciano Lopez | Pablo Andujar | Jeremy Chardy | Simone Bolelli | Marco Chiudinelli
Eruwen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 06:55 AM   #208
country flag Chrissie_7

Quote:

Well... that was Rosmalen 2006 for me! *sigh* Can't believe it's over already But we had fun! It was so nice to see Tommy again. I didn't take a whole lot of pics (as my camera kinda sucks), but Carlita did, we'll try to get them in the TR.net gallery asap
Old 06-21-2006, 08:56 AM   #209
country flag juanqui.ferrero

juanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond reputejuanqui.ferrero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I understand... Was in the same mood some days ago ! RG was wonderful and it was over... So it means no tennis live for me till Bercy which is in a looooooooooooong time...

Visit my Tommy blog !

LOVE FOR : JUAN CARLOS FERRERO Marin Čilić Mario Ančić Roger Federer Lleyton Hewitt Charlie Moya
juanqui.ferrero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 09:46 AM   #210
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:

Welcome back Glad you had fun - and I aways feel the same when I come back from tennis tournaments too.

Maty Enjoy your job and come back soon. Take care and will miss you