~* Chat World *~ - Page 100 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-20-2008, 01:51 AM   #1486
country flag deanna

deanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* Chat World *~

Good to hear your mum is doing well Fati

.JuanCarlosFerrero.DavidFerrer.
.ArnaudClément.FilippoVolandri.SimoneBolelli.JuanMonaco.
.FernandoGonzalez.FelicianoLopez.
Ferrero Tard #29
deanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2008, 07:55 AM   #1487
country flag Chrissie_7

Chrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still don't spend too much time at home, and in the village there's no internet, no wifi, so i can't read the forum I hope everyone is okay The exam-period starts soon, so i'll move back home on wednesday, and I'll spend most of the week at home
Old 11-22-2008, 10:10 AM   #1488
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Chrissie Nice to hear from you,hope you're well. theres no internet,wifi where you are right now

Bet you're looking forward to returning home though Good luck with the exam period,I am sure you'll do really well

Well,I'm fine, everything is OK work wise, still madlywith Craig. I'm still studying Law,managed to get a reasonable grade in my 1st practice exam a few weeks ago

I keep putting off the Christmas shopping because they are having sales already and they might bring the prices down even lower Hows your Christmas shopping going chicas?

Fati I'm pleased that your Mum is making progress sweetie I really hope she will get back to her old self soon

Hope everyone is doing well,take care lovely chicas

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 06:36 PM   #1489
country flag KiwiChica

KiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond repute

... me is still high-flying ...

My boss said to me this morning, she heard I was good at photography, which is why she asked me to take photos of the annual Christmas play at school. I will of course do my very best and hope not to disappoint them. But with my stalker cam ...

She also said I was welcome to join the teachers at dinner in the evening after the play. "You belong to us now" - that's how she phrased it.

And finally ... OMGYAY! I got Ronny's autograph today. Including a personal dedication to me. This boy is so totally made of so much awesome! see for yourselves The guy never fails to amaze me, that is for sure.

FC ST. PAULI - LIVERPOOL FC - FC BARCELONA

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAÑOLA
KiwiChica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 06:56 PM   #1490
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

See Kiwi,I told you would make such a good go of teaching,that you would make a great impression on them Good luck with the photography

Ronny,what a sweetheart, glad you got what you wanted from him, a personal message too, wunderbar And, I can read his writing,awesome

Old 11-24-2008, 09:15 PM   #1491
country flag KiwiChica

KiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond repute

I am really happy that I was being asked about the photography thing. It is one of my biggest passions in life, and last year's photos (which were taken for the newspaper I was working for back then ) came out nicely. So I am quite sure to be able to take some really nice shots again. And no, I don't intend of praising myself to the skies, I am way too modest for that, but the pics I took in Hamburg at the tournament were absolutely wow-category.

Di, receiving his autograph was the icing on the cake today. He has neat handwriting, right? (But I think we better continue with this in the football thread ... I just had to mention it in this here thread because it belonged to my awesome day today ...)

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAÑOLA
Old 11-24-2008, 09:28 PM   #1492
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Kiwi, I am really happy for you I am sure you will take great pictures and about the autograph, I am very happy he wrote that for you I totally understand, that this is very special for you

I am also still on clouds After the Davis Cup victory of our chicos yesterday I am going around with a big smile on my face and I am very sure it will stay like this for at least the next weeks
I really couldn´t hide my tears back after Fer made the decisive point yesterday, it was a dream come true
And seeing all the lovely guys so happy really made me happy as well

Di, I am glad you are doing fine as well About the christmas shopping: I have been shopping last weekend, but not that much yet I am really looking forward to wednesday, cos we will drive with the girls who work here in Bielefeld at the moment to a shopping center which is about 150 kms away from here. We still stop working early that day and then just SHOPPING Though, I still plan not to spend too much money, hope that works

Okay, sweet dreams to all of you

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 06:53 PM   #1493
country flag KiwiChica

Birte, thanks for your kind words! The autograph and especially the personal dedication mean a whole lot to me, that is for sure.

To be honest, I do believe that everything that happened on November 7 was the turning point. I was a wreck before that match, and then I witnessed The Night Of Awesome live and in person from a front row seat ... and ever since, things start to look a bit better. I have the invitations to two tests (Darmstadt and Wiesbaden), I got the explicit wish to be the photographer at the annual school Christmas play ... I am still on the road to happiness, and I think I deserve all that. Right?

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAÑOLA
Old 11-25-2008, 08:30 PM   #1494
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: ~* Chat World *~

chicas

Just to say that mum's recovering well, even if there's still a long way to go. But at least the worst part is over

As for me I've been too depressed since I quit my job and consequently I've been far and away from the word rethinking what I really want for my life and how can I get it

Tomorrow I'm starting a part-time job for Christmas and working only 5 hours a day. I'll get less money, but at least it's a daytime table, which truly heps a lot. I'll be spending my free time studying for my exams in January & February. With all that happened I still didn't had time to go to the Uni and talk personally with my teachers. Hopefully, next week I'll do so. So, all in all I guess this is a changing, even if t's not what I intended. But, who knows what might come from it

I'm really happy for you Kiwi. You sure deserve all that's been going on now in your life sweetie. Hope you can finally achieve all that you wish and dream of

Birte, like you and most in here I'm very happy that against all odds Spain won the Davis Cup. The chicos surely deserve it for all they've done and especially for their team work

Di, I've mainly bought all my Christmas gifts, with some exceptions, that I'll only buy after my payment comes, cause then it's when here things will be on sale

Keep up the good spirits girls, cause I'm sure that 2009 will be a very nice year. I surely hope so, cause after all that I've been through this year, it can only be much better, right?

Old 11-27-2008, 07:26 PM   #1495
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

go vote for your favourite player of 2008 in polls & quizzes
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 09:57 PM   #1496
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Carlita*~ View Post

go vote for your favourite player of 2008 in polls & quizzes
Done

Chicas, please vote for Tommy He doesn´t have that many votes yet....

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 12:14 PM   #1497
country flag but-it's-ok

I've voted for all my faves including Tommy of course

Old 12-04-2008, 03:17 PM   #1498
country flag but-it's-ok

I am soooooo lucky and happy right now I was out shopping yesterday looking at calendars for next year. I found the ATP Tour one Tommy,Fer,Dima

Old 12-04-2008, 03:34 PM   #1499
country flag KiwiChica

Congrats on your find, Di!! Enjoy the calendar!

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAÑOLA
Old 12-06-2008, 06:07 PM   #1500
country flag GorkaRobredo

GorkaRobredo has a reputation beyond reputeGorkaRobredo has a reputation beyond reputeGorkaRobredo has a reputation beyond reputeGorkaRobredo has a reputation beyond reputeGorkaRobredo has a reputation beyond reputeGorkaRobredo has a reputation beyond reputeGorkaRobredo has a reputation beyond reputeGorkaRobredo has a reputation beyond reputeGorkaRobredo has a reputation beyond reputeGorkaRobredo has a reputation beyond reputeGorkaRobredo has a reputation beyond repute

Tommy won the firt match of his preparation for 2009 in the Spanish Masters. 64 62 against catalan compatriot Marcel Granollers Pujol who had an injury in the begining of the second set. Tomorrow will be the semifinals against Iván Navarro or Verdasco and there is tv coberture in Spain.

PODEMOS!
GorkaRobredo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote