WIMBLEDON..ahhhh chooo! Grass Allergies Alert! Next Year Save The Plane Fare... ;) - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-15-2006, 12:44 PM   #31
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Boodles Y Wimbledon...No Booing The Moo Season Cuz We Want Nico To Win!

I heard they have a guaranteed 3 matches - I think that's probably why Nico signed up for it - gives him a chance to have a really good warmup for Wimbledon.

I was hoping there would be info today about when he was flying to England, but nada. There's no info on anything today.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2006, 01:55 PM   #32
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Boodles Y Wimbledon...No Booing The Moo Season Cuz We Want Nico To Win!

He'd be flying to England tomorrow or Saturday, that's what I remember from the article where Papa Massu was talking about last night's exhibition, I'm sure that we'll know something tomorrow.

Tommy Haas is playing there too?? woow that's great!!! good warmup for the cow's tournament, I mean sorry, for Wimbledon

I can't believe that there's not a single picture from yesterday only one of Marcelo flirting with the ball girl ... at least for that article I know that Nico behaved himself compared to Marcelo

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 02:09 PM   #33
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky
He'd be flying to England tomorrow or Saturday, that's what I remember from the article where Papa Massu was talking about last night's exhibition, I'm sure that we'll know something tomorrow.
He's giving himself no time to get used to the grass? I thought he would fly out today so he could start practicing on Saturday.

Quote:
I can't believe that there's not a single picture from yesterday only one of Marcelo flirting with the ball girl ... at least for that article I know that Nico behaved himself compared to Marcelo
Hmmm...yeah right Kid.
Old 06-15-2006, 02:23 PM   #34
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

why NicoFan why?!?!! why you've to be cruel with me?!?! why you don't let me be happy with that article?!?! why?!?!?!

Sparko!! NicoFan wants to kill me!!! it's a conspiracy!!!!!!

Let me live on my own cloud!!! .... you're mean NicoFan!!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 06-15-2006, 04:36 PM   #35
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

OK, you two are reminding me of my girls now.... Nicobug-stop pushing Kids buttons and Kid just ignore her when she does (this comes out as easy and effortlessly as 'I love you" to the kids since it comes up so often ) And we do need to be realistc about Nico-he's a young man. Having said that we don't need to point it out to poor Kid all the time.

Now I you both to and make up!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 04:43 PM   #36
country flag NicoFan

Ahhhhhhhhh....I don't do it on purpose.

Kid's lucky - on Fer V's board they have an "appreciation" thread dedicated to the gf of the moment! We rarely post things on Nico's gfs of the moment here.
Old 06-15-2006, 04:45 PM   #37
country flag kidnicky

That's why I turned to you Sparko, 'cause you've 2 girls and you know how to deal with this .... and like you said I know that he's a young man but I'm not thinking about him with tons of girls all day, I know that he does that a lot of times but I just ignore it, but NicoFan loooooveeees to remind it to me

And it was all a joke but she's mean !!!!

You know that we all love each other

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 06-15-2006, 04:49 PM   #38
country flag Alx
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Alx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know that he does that a lot of times
What do you mean by "that" ?

Alx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 04:50 PM   #39
country flag kidnicky

now I'm sure that NicoFan wants to make a thread like the one at Fernando Verdasco's forum

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 06-15-2006, 04:52 PM   #40
country flag kidnicky

I try to not give more specifics about "that" Alx

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 06-15-2006, 05:26 PM   #41
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Now just how are you two ever going to get along in Toronto???

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 06-15-2006, 06:08 PM   #42
country flag kidnicky

oh Sparko we're going to fine, right NicoFan?? ... besides if she starts driving me crazy about Nico's girlfriends, I could drive her crazy with something else ... I'm good doing that

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 06-15-2006, 10:20 PM   #43
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
oh Sparko we're going to fine, right NicoFan?? ... besides if she starts driving me crazy about Nico's girlfriends, I could drive her crazy with something else ... I'm good doing that

We're going to have a GREAT time in Toronto! I'm so excited! Whoo hoo! I haven't seen Nico since Miami.

You can make me sit on the other side of the court Kid if I talk about Nico's gfs!
Old 06-15-2006, 11:13 PM   #44
country flag kidnicky

oh yeees that's true!! you wanted to do that with me, so now it'd be your turn to sit in the other side of the court, that would mean no free spanish translator for you

Yeaaaaaaay!!! Toronto!!!!!!!! Nicooooooo!!!!!!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 06-16-2006, 06:37 AM   #45
country flag Sparko1030

Yeah, I know you two will have a great time! But you are both pretty funny!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ