WIMBLEDON..ahhhh chooo! Grass Allergies Alert! Next Year Save The Plane Fare... ;) - Page 29 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-27-2006, 07:44 PM   #421
country flag DhammaTiger
May All Beings Be Happy!!

Location: So happy to be back to the City of Angels (Krung Thep)
DhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WIMBLEDON..ahhhh chooo! Grass Allergies Alert! Next Year Save The Plane Fare... ;

I am sorry my friends that cool Nico lost to that brat murray
Anyway as everyone said it's better for Nico to go back to clay and prepare to defend his points. How I wanted that murray to be spanked, but it was not to be unfortunately
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2006, 08:05 PM   #422
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WIMBLEDON..ahhhh chooo! Grass Allergies Alert! Next Year Save The Plane Fare... ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexito
said it to federer

o sampras

but 4 nico EL PASTO ES PARA LAS VACAS

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 06:28 AM   #423
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WIMBLEDON..ahhhh chooo! Grass Allergies Alert! Next Year Save The Plane Fare... ;)

Well, I'm late (I already caught heck from Kid )
I'm sad Nico lost but it was grass afterall...at least ESPN2 had his match on a couple of times so I could at least see him.

One last word on grass...

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 12:50 PM   #424
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko1030
at least ESPN2 had his match on a couple of times so I could at least see him.

One last word on grass...
I had taped just in case so was able to see those times too. He might have lost, but he looked cute!

Even though the TV commentators make me insane, they did have a funny comment on his play in the first set. They said Nico looked like a skydiver 20000 feet in the air who is told to jump without a parachute! And I guess in the first set, he must have fallen quite a few times because he wasn't used to the slippery grass. Poor Nico. Next time he needs to wear sneakers with cleats to play.

Sparko - did you also hear Mary Carillo talking about the Nadal trash incident? I was laughing so much. I guess some director or producer for I think ESPN has a house next to the house the Nadal clan is renting. And they claim the Nadal's "stole" one of their trash cans. So they "stole" it back. I think it was Enberg who was with Mary, and he said he thought the story was "garbage".
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 03:32 PM   #425
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Shoot, no I missed the "trash' talk about Rafa. I had it on ESPN2 the whole morning but wasn't always actully listening to it all the time. Rats, that's is just tooo funny! It sounds like "garbage" to me too!

I did hear them say that about Nico though and thought it was a great description! Poor Nico is right-he tried to get ready this year but it just seems its not meant to be for him on grass. Its a blessing the grass season is short.

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote