myspace for tojo!!! - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Which of the following do you like best for tojo's myspace e-mail address?

TJJohansson@... 1 9.09%
Tojotennis@... 4 36.36%
SverigeTojo@... 2 18.18%
tojo_myspace_addy@... 2 18.18%
tojomyspaceaddress@... 4 36.36%
tojo@... 3 27.27%
toker@... 6 54.55%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-13-2006, 10:18 PM   #46
country flag margaret_gn

margaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: myspace for tojo!!!

will you post your new pic with him on myspace too?

& jurgenMELZER & jarkkoNIEMINEN & michaelRYDERSTEDT & tomasBERDYCH & richardGASQUET & robinSODERLING
tennis photos from 2008
tennis photos pre 2008
tennis reports
margaret_gn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-13-2006, 11:00 PM   #47
country flag Aleksa's Laydee

Aleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond repute

yeah sure will, sorry i freaked yesterday when you changed the name

heres the letter i gave him:

Dear Thomas,

Here are the details about the myspace fan page created about you by myself and Margaret, two big fans of you, that I spoke with you about at Queens on 12/06/06.

Your page can be viewed at: www.myspace.com/tojofanspace

Myspace Email: tojotennis@hotmail.co.uk

Myspace Password: -

Hotmail Password: -

The website is free and it is called www.myspace.com

To access your page you will need to type this address into an internet tool bar. Then, once there, you will need to use the Myspace email address and password to view and edit your page.

Margaret and myself will be willing to run this page for you and update it regularly if you like the idea of it. Other tennis players such as Jan Michael Gambill, Justin Gimelstob and Mardy Fish have their own page, which is run by a fan that is known to them, and they regularly log on to add new things to it and visit it.

If you want to contact me, here is my email address:

It maybe easiest to use the hotmail address at the top of this page when contacting me if you feel it is best. We would really love to hear from you about what you think and whether you like the idea of it or would like it deleted which we can easily do. We value your opinion on this page Thomas.

On your page you will see my profile headed ‘Siobhan’ and Margaret’s headed ‘Margaret’

We hope you like the site and hope to hear from you really soon!!

Good Luck for the rest of the year and Best Wishes,

Siobhan (England) and Margaret (Australia)

P.s. We are so glad your eye injury was not more serious than it was and that you are back playing so soon, we missed you greatly.

obviously without the ... and -

what ya think?

Dmitry Tursunov

*mmm sweaty hugs from dima *
[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
[Big right back at ya dude]
Thomas Johansson
Jonas Bjorkman - Joachim Johansson - Simon Aspelin - Jiri Novak - Richard Gasquet
Andy Murray - Fernando Gonzalez - Max Mirnyi - Jan Michael Gambill
James Blake - Greg Rusedski - Alex Bogdanovic
Andrew Kennaugh & Michael Ryderstedt ♥
Aleksa's Laydee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 03:06 AM   #48
country flag margaret_gn

margaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksa's Laydee
yeah sure will, sorry i freaked yesterday when you changed the name

heres the letter i gave him:

Dear Thomas,

Here are the details about the myspace fan page created about you by myself and Margaret, two big fans of you, that I spoke with you about at Queens on 12/06/06.

Your page can be viewed at: www.myspace.com/tojofanspace

Myspace Email: tojotennis@hotmail.co.uk

Myspace Password: -

Hotmail Password: -

The website is free and it is called www.myspace.com

To access your page you will need to type this address into an internet tool bar. Then, once there, you will need to use the Myspace email address and password to view and edit your page.

Margaret and myself will be willing to run this page for you and update it regularly if you like the idea of it. Other tennis players such as Jan Michael Gambill, Justin Gimelstob and Mardy Fish have their own page, which is run by a fan that is known to them, and they regularly log on to add new things to it and visit it.

If you want to contact me, here is my email address:

It maybe easiest to use the hotmail address at the top of this page when contacting me if you feel it is best. We would really love to hear from you about what you think and whether you like the idea of it or would like it deleted which we can easily do. We value your opinion on this page Thomas.

On your page you will see my profile headed ‘Siobhan’ and Margaret’s headed ‘Margaret’

We hope you like the site and hope to hear from you really soon!!

Good Luck for the rest of the year and Best Wishes,

Siobhan (England) and Margaret (Australia)

P.s. We are so glad your eye injury was not more serious than it was and that you are back playing so soon, we missed you greatly.

obviously without the ... and -

what ya think?
sounds very sweet and if I were him I'd be so happy to have two such very nice fans! let's hope he replies/does something about it soon

oh yeah I also thought it was good that you made the point that other tennis players have myspace.

thanks a lot for all your work on it Siobhan!

& jurgenMELZER & jarkkoNIEMINEN & michaelRYDERSTEDT & tomasBERDYCH & richardGASQUET & robinSODERLING
tennis photos from 2008
tennis photos pre 2008
tennis reports
Old 06-14-2006, 03:06 AM   #49
country flag Ceri

Ceri has a reputation beyond reputeCeri has a reputation beyond reputeCeri has a reputation beyond reputeCeri has a reputation beyond reputeCeri has a reputation beyond reputeCeri has a reputation beyond reputeCeri has a reputation beyond reputeCeri has a reputation beyond reputeCeri has a reputation beyond reputeCeri has a reputation beyond reputeCeri has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh I really hope he gets back to you soon about it! hehe. Bad news re the essay though (which is now 4 hrs late, oops...) fell asleep lol, I don't normally do that! Have emailed her to tell her I'm going to try to get it in for 9am though, and am sure she won't mind as she isn't going to mark it in the middle of the night lol. Have just written some v. trite-sounding lines though lol. Can't wait till this final essay night is over...no more till September then, yay! Hope everyone's well.

- Lopez - Hewitt - Tursunov -
Ceri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 06:25 AM   #50
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you will hear from Thomas soon.

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Chiudinelli || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rojer || Nadal
Söderling || Verdasco || Wawrinka || Simon || O. Rochus || Leo Mayer

Björkman || Arthurs || Edberg || Rafter || T.Johansson || M.Norman || Aspelin
Björki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 09:39 AM   #51

Aleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceri
Ooh I really hope he gets back to you soon about it! hehe. Bad news re the essay though (which is now 4 hrs late, oops...) fell asleep lol, I don't normally do that! Have emailed her to tell her I'm going to try to get it in for 9am though, and am sure she won't mind as she isn't going to mark it in the middle of the night lol. Have just written some v. trite-sounding lines though lol. Can't wait till this final essay night is over...no more till September then, yay! Hope everyone's well.
awww do you think she will mind? hope you got in it by 9!

Dmitry Tursunov

[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
Thomas Johansson
Jonas Bjorkman - Joachim Johansson - Simon Aspelin - Jiri Novak - Richard Gasquet
Old 06-14-2006, 11:30 AM   #52
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

He has the same (type of) shirt on in our photos
Come on Dunlop... variety is the spice of life!
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 12:19 AM   #53
country flag Varya

Varya has a reputation beyond reputeVarya has a reputation beyond reputeVarya has a reputation beyond reputeVarya has a reputation beyond reputeVarya has a reputation beyond reputeVarya has a reputation beyond reputeVarya has a reputation beyond reputeVarya has a reputation beyond reputeVarya has a reputation beyond reputeVarya has a reputation beyond reputeVarya has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much for nice pics and reports,dear Aleksa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen
He has the same (type of) shirt on in our photos
Come on Dunlop... variety is the spice of life!
Yeah, Japanese industries are really shit,
Now,I go to Dunlop headquarters near here and request them that variable and more shocking spicywears for Thomas.

Mario Ancic Gilles Muller

My Tennis Albums(Tokyo Tourny)
Varya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 09:45 AM   #54
country flag Lilia-V

Lilia-V is on a distinguished road

Hi girls,

Are you interested by Thomas' photos taken in Bercy in 2003 for your website?
See you.
Lilia-V is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 09:46 AM   #55
country flag Lilia-V

Lilia-V is on a distinguished road

I also get the Tiebreak mag whith Thomas on cover, it could be interesting
Lilia-V is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 10:10 AM   #56
country flag Ceri

Ceri has a reputation beyond reputeCeri has a reputation beyond reputeCeri has a reputation beyond reputeCeri has a reputation beyond reputeCeri has a reputation beyond reputeCeri has a reputation beyond reputeCeri has a reputation beyond reputeCeri has a reputation beyond reputeCeri has a reputation beyond reputeCeri has a reputation beyond reputeCeri has a reputation beyond repute

sounds good!

- Lopez - Hewitt - Tursunov -
Ceri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 10:42 PM   #57

thats ok Varya

Dmitry Tursunov

[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
Thomas Johansson
Old 06-16-2006, 02:10 AM   #58
country flag margaret_gn

Siobhan did you actually tell him about myspace or did you just write about it in the letter? If the former, just wondering what his reaction was

tennis photos from 2008
tennis photos pre 2008
tennis reports
Old 06-16-2006, 10:43 AM   #59

Conversation with Thomas at Queens 2006

Me: Thomas have you got a second please
Thomas: ‘Yeah’ *walks over*
Me: Do you remember getting a 30th birthday card at Wimbledon last year?
Thomas: Yes I do remember
Me: That was from me!
Thomas: Ah thank you
Me: Did you like it
Thomas: Excuse me
Me: Did you like it
Thomas: Yes yes I did
Me: Good, Have you heard on the internet
Thomas: Yeah
Me: A site called myspace?
Thomas: No I haven’t *looks and listens quite intensely*
Me: Oh right, well me and a friend sign you up to it as like a fan page
Thomas: Ah yes thank you that’s good
Me: The details are in this note *gives note* so you can see if you like it or want us to delete it which we can do
Thomas: Ok ok thank you
Charlotte: Would you mind signing this please?
Thomas: Sure
*gives balls*
Me: Thank you; we are really big fans of yours
Thomas: Thank you, I need all the support I can get
Me: You’ll be ok against Max, he’s still got clay on his mind
Thomas: Oh yeah
Me: Ask Jonas to slip him something
Me: *receives ball* Thanks, could we have a picture with you too please
Thomas: Yeah sure
1, 2, 3 piccies
Me: Thank you very much
Thomas: It’s ok

Dmitry Tursunov

[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
Thomas Johansson
Old 06-16-2006, 10:07 PM   #60
country flag margaret_gn

thanks for that Siobhan ^^!

tennis photos from 2008
tennis photos pre 2008
tennis reports