Dmitry audio & videos - Page 34 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-19-2008, 11:50 PM   #496
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dmitry audio & videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
I'll have to think about that one! I kind of had other plans to occupy my time when I wasn't doing his laundry As you're my friend I'm sure I can think of some way to help you though!!!
Oooooh, I see Well, I wouldn't want to be interfering with your 'free time', by no means. Carry on

Old 03-20-2008, 08:56 AM   #497
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekutza View Post
Oooooh, I see Well, I wouldn't want to be interfering with your 'free time', by no means. Carry on
Well thank you my dear - I knew a lady of discernment like yourself would understand where I was coming from

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 09:49 PM   #498
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

Last video: http://www.atptennis.com/1/en/2008ne...unov_blog5.asp
Old 03-20-2008, 10:36 PM   #499
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute

priceless stuff again
amdany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 07:32 PM   #500
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.atptennis.com/global/vide...008)_ultra.wmv

"Sometimes thinking too much can be dangerous, especially for a blonde, like me".
Old 03-22-2008, 07:43 PM   #501
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
http://www.atptennis.com/global/vide...008)_ultra.wmv

"Sometimes thinking too much can be dangerous, especially for a blonde, like me".
Next time I see young Dmitry I will give him a slap for the blonde stereotyping! Either that, or give him my T-shirt that says "Please speak slowly, I'm blonde!"

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 04-06-2008, 11:40 AM   #502
country flag gwilwileth

gwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond repute

I just found an interview with Mitya after Davis Cup practise. Though I'm pleased just to see him smile and hear him speak I would love to know what he's talking about. So could a russian speaker please give a brief summary of what he's saying. Pretty Please *puppy eyes*

http://video.sportbox.ru//VideoStorage/20080406_tennis_dmitrij_tursu

Thanks to Miss Mimose for making my avis *knutsch*
gwilwileth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 12:34 PM   #503
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwilwileth View Post
I just found an interview with Mitya after Davis Cup practise. Though I'm pleased just to see him smile and hear him speak I would love to know what he's talking about. So could a russian speaker please give a brief summary of what he's saying. Pretty Please *puppy eyes*

http://video.sportbox.ru//VideoStorage/20080406_tennis_dmitrij_tursu
Thanks for that - what a lovely video clip! As for the translation - well I get the gist of it, but he speaks a bit too fast for me sometimes So I'm hoping someone else can do a better job than me! If not - I will surely try, but there are native Russian speakers here who would so a far better job than me I'm sure. He does look though (even with the beard!)

Old 04-06-2008, 08:22 PM   #504
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Ok - here is a basic translation of what is being said. Big and thanks to Yana - who doesn't post here yet - but I wish she would

So, first of all, the interviewer asks him about the beard! He replies that since he strated the Blogs, people constantly compare him with Tolstoy so he decided to grow a Tolstoy-type beard

He says he only arrived back in Russia yesterday (Friday), so he still feels tired and jet-lagged after the first game and practice session, but he realises that all his colleagues are in the same situation, and he hopes he'll be OK by the start of the DC tie next week.

They asked him about Youzhny hitting his head with the racquet in Miami, and he laughs and says something like Misha probably decided to become more popular than Davydenko, and the way to do that was to hit his own head and get some attention The actual phrase he uses is "perepluynut' ", which literally translates as "spit farther than" (Kolya), but is a slang way of saying "be more popular than".

They ask him about the DC tie and the Czech team. His answer is that people have probably got used to him saying similar things about other teams by now. but he says they are a good team and difficult opponents, and they can play on any surface. However, he admits that Stepanek, especially, is more uncomfortable on clay, and will have problems against either Andreev or Davydenko on that surface. He says at the moment, no one knows who will be playing. He says clay was chosen because the clay season is coming! He is pretty sceptical about himself on the clay, but says all the others preferred a clay surface for this tie, so he agreed. He has no idea what part (if any) he will be playing in the tie - that is up to Tarpischev, but most likely he says he will be playing doubles with Marat. He was asked about how he feels when Marat jokes about him, and says he doesn't take offence. He says something like if Marat behaves like a child he will behave like a clever person, but with condescending smile.

Hope that helps a bit Juli - and thanks to Yana

Old 04-06-2008, 08:52 PM   #505
country flag gwilwileth

gwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond reputegwilwileth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Ok - here is a basic translation of what is being said. Big and thanks to Yana - who doesn't post here yet - but I wish she would

So, first of all, the interviewer asks him about the beard! He replies that since he strated the Blogs, people constantly compare him with Tolstoy so he decided to grow a Tolstoy-type beard

He says he only arrived back in Russia yesterday (Friday), so he still feels tired and jet-lagged after the first game and practice session, but he realises that all his colleagues are in the same situation, and he hopes he'll be OK by the start of the DC tie next week.

They asked him about Youzhny hitting his head with the racquet in Miami, and he laughs and says something like Misha probably decided to become more popular than Davydenko, and the way to do that was to hit his own head and get some attention The actual phrase he uses is "perepluynut' ", which literally translates as "spit farther than" (Kolya), but is a slang way of saying "be more popular than".

They ask him about the DC tie and the Czech team. His answer is that people have probably got used to him saying similar things about other teams by now. but he says they are a good team and difficult opponents, and they can play on any surface. However, he admits that Stepanek, especially, is more uncomfortable on clay, and will have problems against either Andreev or Davydenko on that surface. He says at the moment, no one knows who will be playing. He says clay was chosen because the clay season is coming! He is pretty sceptical about himself on the clay, but says all the others preferred a clay surface for this tie, so he agreed. He has no idea what part (if any) he will be playing in the tie - that is up to Tarpischev, but most likely he says he will be playing doubles with Marat. He was asked about how he feels when Marat jokes about him, and says he doesn't take offence. He says something like if Marat behaves like a child he will behave like a clever person, but with condescending smile.

Hope that helps a bit Juli - and thanks to Yana
Thank you and Yana so much!

Lmao about the Tolstoy beard So he's like the sexy version of Tolstoy or what?? Awesome!!

Dimarat again? Oh great!!

Sexy Tolstoy behaving like a clever person?? Yeah right!

Thanks to Miss Mimose for making my avis *knutsch*
gwilwileth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 09:33 PM   #506
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the translation Yana and Rose

Dimarat,at the behaving like a clever person
amdany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 05:13 PM   #507
country flag gav

gav has a reputation beyond reputegav has a reputation beyond reputegav has a reputation beyond reputegav has a reputation beyond reputegav has a reputation beyond reputegav has a reputation beyond reputegav has a reputation beyond reputegav has a reputation beyond reputegav has a reputation beyond reputegav has a reputation beyond reputegav has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everybody, i'm Yana, i'm here and i'm not lurker anymore! Thanks a lot for hugs and kisses!
gav is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 05:15 PM   #508
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gav View Post
Hi everybody, i'm Yana, i'm here and i'm not lurker anymore! Thanks a lot for hugs and kisses!
Yana I'm glad you finally stopped lurking and came to say hello Nice to have you here!

Old 04-07-2008, 05:20 PM   #509
country flag gav

gav has a reputation beyond reputegav has a reputation beyond reputegav has a reputation beyond reputegav has a reputation beyond reputegav has a reputation beyond reputegav has a reputation beyond reputegav has a reputation beyond reputegav has a reputation beyond reputegav has a reputation beyond reputegav has a reputation beyond reputegav has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwilwileth View Post
Thank you and Yana so much!

Lmao about the Tolstoy beard So he's like the sexy version of Tolstoy or what?? Awesome!!

Dimarat again? Oh great!!

Sexy Tolstoy behaving like a clever person?? Yeah right!
Sexy version? Is it sexy? Somebody have to compare him with Pushkin who was curly and never had a beard! Or any beardless writer!
gav is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 05:23 PM   #510
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gav View Post
Sexy version? Is it sexy? Somebody have to compare him with Pushkin who was curly and never had a beard! Or any beardless writer!
So glad to see you are another beard hater Yana There are many people here who love the beard - and some, like me - who hate it For me it just hides his face - and that is sad

Btw - do you know what has actually happened to the Official Site?