Suicide Tennis Day 3 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-30-2006, 03:16 PM   #31
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Suicide Tennis Day 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyGeL
sorry, you and "bad gambler" are out. You have to post your pick in the correct thread.

sorry, pls take something serious though this game for RG arranged by two different managers, you should keep the threads together if we remember well, to post day2' pick either on day 1 thread or day2 is ok, coz the manager would finish the old one before the next day matches begin. if we remember better, manager would send PM to the stayers to wake them to send in the thread. you see, not everyone would have enough time to search all the threads.

when i loaded here, just found the day 1 thread on the toppest and bad gambler posted already, i did it which was wrong already? since that, why no one noticed us or any sign here or there??

i knew you must be very busy too, so please understand each other well.

to read the day1 thread, no one can send his when the first match has begun, if you have new rules, please notice us first.

thanks, not down me out by this way though maybe tomorrow i would knock myself out right now while not by you with this rule.

<<Marat Safin>><<Paul-Henri Mathieu>>...

<<Marin Cilic>><<Juan-Martin Del Potro>>...
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2006, 03:18 PM   #32
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

Now... can we please have a day 4 thread right now? Because I will be going to bed very soon and won't be online before the start of play tomorrow because it's my birthday and I have other plans. I would like to make a selection now just in case Djokovic does win
Old 05-30-2006, 04:55 PM   #33
country flag NyGeL

NyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond repute

you can make your pick here, but since I (or anyone else) post the day 4 Thread, everybody must do it there, becouse day 3 thread will be dead by that time.

I don't know "deep rules" 'cos I'm not an official manager, just helping DeccyB becouse he is running out of time .

linus: only you and BG posted at day 1 topic, some people did if after you and did it well.
If you know so well the rules, then you can manage the game, I have no problem

I'm not creating new rules, but their implementation is different in all "managers/referees".
SF: / / Estoril, Shangai / / / / Stuttgart, Palermo
QF: Brisbane/ Umag, USOpen / / Australia, Nottingham, Olympics, Bangkok / Australia, Sauipe / / Kitzbuhel, Beijing

PAW Rank: 14

FITD Champ: Queens 2010 / Miami, Newport & Stuttgart 2009 / Hamburg & Kitzbuhel 2008
Suicide Champ: Johannesburg 2009
NyGeL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 05:06 PM   #34
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

oh, dear, lets one thing for one thing.

said others did well, i agreed coz i was very busy at that time to search well so sorry again to bother you while you needed to understand us a bit since to accept it which didnt be difficult at all, right?

you did a great job so i played here, you dont need to say those things about manager coz i look you as a manager so i asked that to you, or you meant you didnt plan to listen to players at all when you had made anyone out

i just wanted to say that what we did is not wrong though it is not 100% right. if i knew what you thought about it, i wouldnt do it on purpose, you see?

of course, if you in the end didnt pity me, i would obey yours, after all, you are manager here. no problem from me too btw, i am not good at manager things so dont introduce me, who knows the rules so much in your eyes to duty it, hehe.

enjoy yourself

<<Marat Safin>><<Paul-Henri Mathieu>>...

<<Marin Cilic>><<Juan-Martin Del Potro>>...
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote