In search of....HELP!!! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-01-2004, 02:31 AM   #1
budgirlbz

budgirlbz is a jewel in the roughbudgirlbz is a jewel in the roughbudgirlbz is a jewel in the roughbudgirlbz is a jewel in the rough
Default In search of....HELP!!!

....video from women's final of the Aussie Open '04...including the trophy presentation where Kim mentioned she's proud to be marrying and Aussie...

do u know any website showing a clip of this or are you selling a videotape of this final...if so...contact me...mitchdl@hotmail.com

I know...I know...I've been asking this question since yesterday...but I thought if I started this thread it willl only devote to that since I can't keep up with you guys on these thread messages...it confuses me!!!

how are you all doing today?
budgirlbz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2004, 11:21 PM   #2
country flag Goonergal
Splish, Splosh

Goonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In search of....HELP!!!

I tried looking online to see if I could find it, but had no luck Anne, sorry Maybe someone else here can help?

Cillax
Old 02-04-2004, 11:27 PM   #3
country flag Angele

Angele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you didn't go to too much trouble Cilla I have a copy of the tape, I already worked it out with Anne via e-mail but didn't think to post in this thread
Angele is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 09:01 PM   #4
country flag Goonergal
Splish, Splosh

Goonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond repute

oh, okay lol that's cool As long as Anne found what she was looking for