About Us - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-22-2002, 06:15 AM   #61
Vera

Vera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone. I'm Vera. I'm new to this world, I mean atpworld.
I'm twenty something, not working currently, hence have to much time on hand. This is the first ever chat room I've joined, cos I'm not usually the chatty type. But as a huge fan of JC, I just want to talk to those who shares the same passion as mine.

I started watching JC at Roland Garro 2000, when he almost beat Guga. The match started when I actually was cheering for Guga, not knowing much about JC but he was so cool and calm the whole way that I completely jump ship at the end of the match. The most memorable match I watched is when JC beat Guga in Rome 01. I missed Monte Carlo this year, and still trying to forget FO final. I think because I felt so bad for him that I become even more devoted to wish him well.

I like Rafter as much as JC, but, since Pat retired, I only need to cheer for Juanqui and never have to face the situation when they go against each other. I also like some youngsters like Federer, Grosjean and Safin. Though I only cheer for them under the circumstance when they are not threating JC's place in the championship race. The other guy I like is Moya, he has a great body!!! I hope Moya remains in Top 10, but behind Juanqui.

So, can anyone tell me how to get that waving smiling face in my message????
Vera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2002, 02:06 PM   #62
Layla

Layla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Vera!

Welcome. You've come to the right place. We all love Juanqui here and more importantly, we love talking about him. I am currently unemployed myself, that's why I have such a high number of posts.

I loved your account of how you became a fan. I often jump ship midway through the match if I discover someone new. Of course that would never happen if it was Ferrero on the other side but still. And I think we're all doing our best to forget that imfamous RG final. *shudder*

Your hopes for Moya are pretty much the same as mine. I would be delighted if he stayed in top 10, but I won't cheer for him if he threatens to overtake Ferrero.

To get the waving smiley type "" without the quotation marks. I had to add those or my wavey would be converted into an image. For other smilies go to the box at the bottom of the page where it says smilies are on and click on smilies. You will see the entire selection of smilies and the appropriate code.

If you have any more questions, just ask.
Old 08-22-2002, 04:43 PM   #63
Leo7

Leo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Vera
Hi everyone. I'm Vera. I'm new to this world, I mean atpworld.
I'm twenty something, not working currently, hence have to much time on hand. This is the first ever chat room I've joined, cos I'm not usually the chatty type. But as a huge fan of JC, I just want to talk to those who shares the same passion as mine.

I started watching JC at Roland Garro 2000, when he almost beat Guga. The match started when I actually was cheering for Guga, not knowing much about JC but he was so cool and calm the whole way that I completely jump ship at the end of the match. The most memorable match I watched is when JC beat Guga in Rome 01. I missed Monte Carlo this year, and still trying to forget FO final. I think because I felt so bad for him that I become even more devoted to wish him well.

I like Rafter as much as JC, but, since Pat retired, I only need to cheer for Juanqui and never have to face the situation when they go against each other. I also like some youngsters like Federer, Grosjean and Safin. Though I only cheer for them under the circumstance when they are not threating JC's place in the championship race. The other guy I like is Moya, he has a great body!!! I hope Moya remains in Top 10, but behind Juanqui.

So, can anyone tell me how to get that waving smiling face in my message????
oh, i love Pat Rafter too! i wish he would come back so bad! i don't know who i'd cheer for though if he was to play Juan Carlos again, i'd be so torn!

welcome aboard.
"Ferrero's going to be a tough one for anybody. This guy is the real deal already. He's got a chance at going a long, long way. This guy could be the best Spanish player ever; that's saying something." - John McEnroe, June 2000

[marquee] Hey Emma [/marquee]

Leo7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 04:50 PM   #64
country flag ILR

ILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond repute

Hi ppl!

Ive never been in here b4!Go Juanqui!

Sami My captain. LFC forever! But John Terry rules!

Best of luck to: Juan Carlos Ferrero, Mark Philippoussis, Carlos Moya and Nico Lapentti. Tommy Haas is finally back! I missed you!
ILR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 04:55 PM   #65
Layla

Layla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond repute

Hi IluvRogi!

You should come here more often. This is a fun place to be.
Old 08-22-2002, 04:56 PM   #66
country flag ILR

ILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond repute

OK I will!Hmm should I tell u some stuff about me?

Best of luck to: Juan Carlos Ferrero, Mark Philippoussis, Carlos Moya and Nico Lapentti. Tommy Haas is finally back! I missed you!
Old 08-22-2002, 04:58 PM   #67
Layla

Please do.

And could you tell us what name or nickname we could call you by? It's getting progressively harder to type IluvRogi, if you know what I mean.
Old 08-22-2002, 05:02 PM   #68
Leo7

Leo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond repute

IluvRogi ! welcome to Mosquito Marsh!
"Ferrero's going to be a tough one for anybody. This guy is the real deal already. He's got a chance at going a long, long way. This guy could be the best Spanish player ever; that's saying something." - John McEnroe, June 2000

Old 08-22-2002, 05:03 PM   #69
country flag ILR

lol!OK well u cud just say ILR!

Ahem.I wouldve thought u'd have guessed that Im a 15 year old girl! sounds so childish!Im not tho.Anyway,I love tennis and should thank my mum for watching it all the time because she got me into it!My faves are all on my sig and I love football and listening 2 music 2(I think u know which type Layla )Hmmm I live in Cheshire,England u know where that is?Erm Im going into my last year at school and I love Rogi(amongst others of course ) hence the name.Will only mention Juanqui on this forum tho.thats about it!sorry if I bored u!

Old 08-22-2002, 05:08 PM   #70
Layla

lol ILR sounds great. Of course you're not boring anyone. And you can mention other things besides Juanqui. Just come and talk to us.
Old 08-22-2002, 05:09 PM   #71
country flag ILR

OK then .Hi Im here 2 talk!Got the Puddle Of Mudd CD yet?lol

Old 08-22-2002, 05:21 PM   #72
Leo7

ILR! i like that name!

so, do you guys play tennis?

Old 08-22-2002, 05:22 PM   #73
country flag ILR

Yeh I play with my brother at the local gym!U Leo?

Old 08-22-2002, 05:24 PM   #74
Layla

lol not yet

Our chat room is actually the Vamos Juan Carlos at the US Open thread, but I guess we can talk here as well.

No, I don't play tennis yet. For the moment it's a bit too expensive. The prices are outrages and I would have to take lessons. But hopefully one day... I also have problems with my right shoulder since someone knocked me off my bike ON PURPOSE So I'm not sure how it would hold up.

How about you?
Old 08-22-2002, 05:26 PM   #75
country flag ILR

Aw poor Layla!

Who knocked u off ur bike?Nasty person
Ill remember the Vamos US Open thread chat room thing Cheerz