Nico in Roland Garros - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-01-2006, 08:06 PM   #16
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico in Roland Garros

I don't know what happened, but I think Nico had a really bad day and Raemon had a really really good day .
As far as I know Nico is good at playing 5 sets in Grand Slams, I've seen quite a few of them .

Old 06-01-2006, 09:45 PM   #17
country flag Sheena

Sheena has a reputation beyond reputeSheena has a reputation beyond reputeSheena has a reputation beyond reputeSheena has a reputation beyond reputeSheena has a reputation beyond reputeSheena has a reputation beyond reputeSheena has a reputation beyond reputeSheena has a reputation beyond reputeSheena has a reputation beyond reputeSheena has a reputation beyond reputeSheena has a reputation beyond repute

Yes he was on a very bad day...
But Sluiter was very good and strong (his first ball was really powerful). At the end, Nico seemed very sad and disappointed (muy enfadado!!). But it's life... I hope that he'll come back in France for the Masters in Paris...!!
I'm sorry for my mistakes but I don't speak english very well...
Sheena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 01:35 PM   #18
country flag Jule81

Jule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheena
But Sluiter was very good and strong (his first ball was really powerful). At the end, Nico seemed very sad and disappointed (muy enfadado!!). But it's life... I hope that he'll come back in France for the Masters in Paris...!!
i don´t see any mistakes, and even if they were any it´s absolute no problem as the most of us are not native english speakers and do mistakes! no need to worry !

* SOARES * M. LOPEZ * VERDASCO * SIMON *
* ARMANDO * HARTFIELD * GAUDIO * ROBREDO *
Jule81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 06:52 PM   #19
country flag guille&tati4life

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks for the report and i agree with Jule, your English is good
Old 06-02-2006, 07:47 PM   #20
country flag Sheena

Sheena has a reputation beyond reputeSheena has a reputation beyond reputeSheena has a reputation beyond reputeSheena has a reputation beyond reputeSheena has a reputation beyond reputeSheena has a reputation beyond reputeSheena has a reputation beyond reputeSheena has a reputation beyond reputeSheena has a reputation beyond reputeSheena has a reputation beyond reputeSheena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guille&tati4life
thanks for the report and i agree with Jule, your English is good

Thanks
I've some pics of Nico in Roland Garros but I'll post them later...

xxxx
Old 06-02-2006, 08:29 PM   #21
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the report . I agree with everyone else, you English is really good .
I can't wait for your pics! .
Old 06-02-2006, 09:57 PM   #22
country flag maty

maty has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond reputematy has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for letting us know how Nico did at RG
it's sad he lost so early

can't wit for the pics
maty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 12:32 PM   #23
country flag SaraV

SaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond reputeSaraV has a reputation beyond repute

A bit behind the times I know but I was there on Monday when Nico beat Moodie.

Had 3 lovely days in Paris - Saturday, Sunday and Monday - a lovely entertaining exhibition match vs Gimelstob, a practice session on Sunday (hidden away on court 3) and then the marathon match on Monday.

It was very extreme conditions, wind, rain and sun, and when Nico had his 3 match points in the fourth set, it rained pretty heavily for the next 5 points and somehow Moodie held on. Nico was unlucky to lose the first set and it was equal in the second. He was probably the stronger player in the third and he was just so unlucky to lose the fourth. Thankfully after the mps in the 4th and the rain, Nico was able to come back strong and win the fifth pretty easily.

Needless to say, I had to sit on that court for nearly 5 hours (I even had to sit through some of the previous ladies' match to make sure I got my lucky seat - I have watched him win a match on that court before).

I have a fair number of photos from the weekend and once they are sorted I will try and get them loaded as quickly as possible.

This weekend Im having a mega session of photo loading. I hope to have the following players pictures uploaded from Miami.

Nico (of course), Henman, Federer, Nadal, Haas, Kiefer, Verdasco, Lopez, Rusedski, Murray, Sharapova, Mauresmo, Kirilenko, Clijsters, Henin, Hantuckova, Hingis ........

Sheena were you there for the Moodie match or just the Sluiter match. Unfortunately I had to return to London on the Monday night after NIco finished and speaking to him. Also did anyone realise that Nico's little brother Leonardo was in Paris?
SaraV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 05:35 PM   #24
country flag Sheena

I was there only for the match against Sluiter because I worked all the week. Unless, Wednesday morning I called my office and I said that I was sick...(it's a shame....LOOOOL)
For Leonardo, I took photos of the "lapentti's clan" but I don't know if he was there...
Old 06-04-2006, 10:45 AM   #25
country flag Sheena

I can't upload my photos!!!!
Old 06-04-2006, 02:09 PM   #26
country flag Jule81

Jule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can't upload my photos!!!!
what´s the problem? maybe one of us can help you?!

* SOARES * M. LOPEZ * VERDASCO * SIMON *
* ARMANDO * HARTFIELD * GAUDIO * ROBREDO *
Jule81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 03:51 PM   #27
country flag guille&tati4life

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraV

Had 3 lovely days in Paris - Saturday, Sunday and Monday - a lovely entertaining exhibition match vs Gimelstob, a practice session on Sunday (hidden away on court 3) and then the marathon match on Monday.

It was very extreme conditions, wind, rain and sun, and when Nico had his 3 match points in the fourth set, it rained pretty heavily for the next 5 points and somehow Moodie held on. Nico was unlucky to lose the first set and it was equal in the second. He was probably the stronger player in the third and he was just so unlucky to lose the fourth. Thankfully after the mps in the 4th and the rain, Nico was able to come back strong and win the fifth pretty easily.

Needless to say, I had to sit on that court for nearly 5 hours (I even had to sit through some of the previous ladies' match to make sure I got my lucky seat - I have watched him win a match on that court before).

I have a fair number of photos from the weekend and once they are sorted I will try and get them loaded as quickly as possible.

This weekend Im having a mega session of photo loading. I hope to have the following players pictures uploaded from Miami.

Nico (of course), Henman, Federer, Nadal, Haas, Kiefer, Verdasco, Lopez, Rusedski, Murray, Sharapova, Mauresmo, Kirilenko, Clijsters, Henin, Hantuckova, Hingis ........

Sheena were you there for the Moodie match or just the Sluiter match. Unfortunately I had to return to London on the Monday night after NIco finished and speaking to him. Also did anyone realise that Nico's little brother Leonardo was in Paris?
thanks for your report too sara
Old 06-04-2006, 04:01 PM   #28
country flag Sheena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jule81
what´s the problem? maybe one of us can help you?!
Yes. Actually, I don't know how to do it... Someone can explain to me...
Old 06-04-2006, 07:10 PM   #29
luckystar

luckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Sheena : I don't know if this will help you, but if you want to post a picture on this site, click on 'post reply', then the 'Manage attachments' button in the Additional options. Then click the Browse button to find the picture on your computer and then click 'upload'. Normally this should work and your pic should be visible in your reply

Sara : thanks for the report and for all the work you put into taking/sorting out/posting pictures! Great to hear Leonardo was there as well. Was anyone else from the family there?

Last edited by luckystar : 06-04-2006 at 07:12 PM.
luckystar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 09:34 AM   #30
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraV

Thnaks for your lovely report Sara . It's always nice to know a little more than just the results of the match .