The Gaston I'm taking on all the worlds problems and my own Roland Garros Thread - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-04-2006, 06:09 PM   #91
country flag Eléa

Eléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Gaston I'm taking on all the worlds problems and my own Roland Garros Thread

I'm sad too but... he didn't give up and tried to fight as much as he could... now it's time for rest. I want to know what he thinks about the match but i didn't find anything now.. anyway, i'm proud of you Gaston

Marcelo Rios - Hugo Armando (my Hugo's blog) - David Ferrer

all my support to: X-man, Lleyton, Mario, Feli, Diego H, Willy Canas, Ruben, Nico L, Igor, Peter, J-P and Robert & Rameez
to my "pti potes" Diego Junqueira , Gustavo Marcaccio & "Régis" Guzman
and Vince
Le crado Zabaleta "EveRRRybody"
Eléa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2006, 06:19 PM   #92

Default Re: The Gaston I'm taking on all the worlds problems and my own Roland Garros Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk
I bet all my vcash on Gaudio. Come on man make ME VVVVVVVVRRRRRIIIIICCCCCHHHH!!!
Well at least I didn't bet all my vCash on Gaudio But a lot of posters lost vCash on that Match I don't know what happened Gaudio had beaten him 5 times on clay I guess no one can win all the time
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 10:46 PM   #93
country flag Sophia C

Sophia C is on a distinguished road
Default OMG Gaston def @ RG!!!

I can't believe he lost at RG! I was hoping he would win the tournament
Sophia C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 11:49 PM   #94
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute

Gaston.
justClaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 06:04 AM   #95
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Well the PMK hit more winners than he did unforced errors in this match and had a better break point conversion rate with 9/20 to 7/20 and there are the essential differences, he played better on the big points.

Gaston tried his best and that's all that can be asked, but why not change the rhythm of the shots. Davydenko does not like short slices to his backhand and got to change things to get him out of his comfort zone and hitting through him is not going to work.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 08:19 AM   #96
country flag I♥PsY@Mus!c

I♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: The Gaston I'm taking on all the worlds problems and my own Roland Garros Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Well at least I didn't bet all my vCash on Gaudio But a lot of posters lost vCash on that Match I don't know what happened Gaudio had beaten him 5 times on clay I guess no one can win all the time
Well I almost did!
I didn't watch the match,but I thought he could have won the 4th set.

Cheer for: Ljubicic Gonzalez Murray Mahut Soderling Tipsarevic Mathieu Simon Muller Tsonga Berdych Kohlschreiber Wawrinka Acasuso Almagro O.Rochus Kiefer...
I♥PsY@Mus!c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 08:59 AM   #97
country flag sonatinca

sonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vale
so I take the coward´s way out
That's what I do now Cant make myself open russian tennis forum to see them celebrating Oh, I was watching all the match from the beginning till the end. It was quite hard, not even cos Gastón lost in the end, but cos he was quite close to win almost all the time I think it's just bad luck.
What can I say about match...
From the very beginning Gastón seemed to be a bit frustrated and I think PMK was much more ready to fight then Gato. Gastón had problems with dropshots, he tried and tried but succeed just couple of times. Unfortunatelly I dint understand what was the point in that accident with umpire (thanx to terrible russian commentators i was watching the whole match with no sound), but it was the last straw I think. After match I saw Gastón talking with umpire.
Well it was quite good RG I think, Gastón played very good and I hope everything will be ok now

December 1-3, 2006 Moscow - A fairy tale I'll never forget

~*~Also the Proud Member of Mohamed Lahyani Appreciation Society~*~

¡SOY UN PUMA!

Dream as if you have forever. Live as if you only have today. - James Dean

sonatinca is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 09:02 AM   #98
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonatinca
That's what I do now Cant make myself open russian tennis forum to see them celebrating Oh, I was watching all the match from the beginning till the end. It was quite hard, not even cos Gastón lost in the end, but cos he was quite close to win almost all the time I think it's just bad luck.
It's not bad luck when Gaston doesn't convert his chances and it's not bad luck when he takes the wrong options at times and can't hold serve often enough.

If he was good enough on the day, he'd have won the match.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 10:53 AM   #99
country flag sonatinca

sonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, George, he made a lot of mistakes, but sometimes it looked like he cant make a single shot right and the same time Kolya made some amazing shots to the line

¡SOY UN PUMA!

Old 06-05-2006, 11:09 AM   #100
country flag sonatinca

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
It's not bad luck when Gaston doesn't convert his chances and it's not bad luck when he takes the wrong options at times and can't hold serve often enough.

If he was good enough on the day, he'd have won the match.
I just realize that yesterday aftert match I told almost the same to a friend of mine, and also I was screamming that I will start cheering for Federer
But now I'm much calmer and in the end I think that Kolya had bd few days ago and Gastón as a real gentleman just couldnt leave him without present

¡SOY UN PUMA!