Chat Thread (Part II) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 12:07 PM   #1
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Chat Thread (Part II)

Yes, thank god it is Sunday. You can sleep the entire afternoon.

Congrats to your Roger. He's simply amazing. No words for what he can do on the court.

But it is time to implement the Rules For Roger - it's getting ridiculous - no one can stop the FED EXPRESS.

VAMOS NICO!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-28-2007, 12:36 PM   #2
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHAT THREAD - Welcome To Margaritaville...Our Party Time Thread

When Rogi win RG he can stop, not before

VAMOS NICOOO!!!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-28-2007, 01:21 PM   #3
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie View Post
When Rogi win RG he can stop, not before

VAMOS NICOOO!!!
I have a feeling this is Roger's year to win all 4 Slams in one season.

Rafa isn't playing as well as last year, and he keeps getting injured. Plus I think that Roger is smart enough after coming so close last year to beating Rafa to figure out Rafa's clay game.

As I said - amazing just simply amazing. For a long time, I complained about his dominance as hurting the sport. But now I think - just sit back and enjoy the show. Because it is the greatest on earth. And people are starting to watch just because they realize they are watching true tennis greatness and history being made.

VAMOS NICO!

Last edited by NicoFan : 01-28-2007 at 01:31 PM.
Old 01-28-2007, 02:19 PM   #4
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute

Fernando wasted 2 setpoints in the first set. After it King Fed was too strong. A GS title without a set loss...respect for the performance.

But Gonzo played a great tournament!

I hope Nico can do it this week!

VAMOS Nico!!
TommyB. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-28-2007, 02:50 PM   #5
country flag Brahna

Brahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond repute

I totally agree with you NicoFan! There are no words to put on this guy, there's not enough terms to put on...

For sure during these two weeks, it was Fena the most likely to challenge Federer, his tennis was so perfect...

But who can beat Federer?, I'd like Federer's clone, as in the film with Schwarzenegger, I can't remember the name, that he would be able to have a regular contender...

No one can handle the comparison, no one can handle the bet!

Fena played the most accomplished tennis of his entire career during these two weeks, but even that wasn't sufficient, no more no less, even to take him up a set.

His tactic used during his previous matches had not worked against Roger.
Furthermore, I think he used his sliced backhand too often to bother Federer, who catched the tip very quickly, whereas it worked against Hewitt, Blake, Nadal and Haas. Slow down the game with the backhand, attending the acceleration of his opponent, to make the winning point! That was so clever, but not enough against Fedex, who was just too good!

I hope Nadal will be up again to challenge him on clay, but it will be so hard, and that's so possible wether it be Federer's year.

Once again congratulation to Fena for his amazing run, we'll see him soon in final again and I hope with the trophy in his hands!

And congratulation to the Master!

VAMOS NICO!
Brahna is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-28-2007, 03:45 PM   #6
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahna View Post
I totally agree with you NicoFan! There are no words to put on this guy, there's not enough terms to put on...

For sure during these two weeks, it was Fena the most likely to challenge Federer, his tennis was so perfect...

But who can beat Federer?, I'd like Federer's clone, as in the film with Schwarzenegger, I can't remember the name, that he would be able to have a regular contender...

No one can handle the comparison, no one can handle the bet!

Fena played the most accomplished tennis of his entire career during these two weeks, but even that wasn't sufficient, no more no less, even to take him up a set.

His tactic used during his previous matches had not worked against Roger.
Furthermore, I think he used his sliced backhand too often to bother Federer, who catched the tip very quickly, whereas it worked against Hewitt, Blake, Nadal and Haas. Slow down the game with the backhand, attending the acceleration of his opponent, to make the winning point! That was so clever, but not enough against Fedex, who was just too good!

I hope Nadal will be up again to challenge him on clay, but it will be so hard, and that's so possible wether it be Federer's year.

Once again congratulation to Fena for his amazing run, we'll see him soon in final again and I hope with the trophy in his hands!

And congratulation to the Master!

VAMOS NICO!
Yup, the only one who can beat Fed is his clone - and doubt that too!

I can't wait to see the match - its on replay here in 20 minutes.

I think Fernando's best chance for a "big" one is a masters series event where Fed isn't there. It's hard to win a Slam - it would be difficult for Fernando to win RG with Fed there or if Rafa is over his injuries - plus while Fernando is very good on clay, there are a lot of other players who are as good or better. Fer can't use his big weapons on clay like his killer fh. And the US Open would be tough with Fed, Andy, Blake, and anyone else who could come up strong at that time. A clay MS this spring would be difficult too but Fed and Rafa usually skip Hamburg so that is a possibility. Or a late MS event like Madrid or Paris-Bercy.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 01-28-2007, 06:18 PM   #7
country flag NicoFan

To make sad Fernando fans smile today.

Van Halen videos.

Jump - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e-vg...elated&search=
Panama - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6YJvqXj84I
Hot for Teacher - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6HFa...elated&search=
Running with the Devil - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSeU-lDkiaE
Jamie's Crying - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8rR9fVw_7s

And why can't tennis have cool commercials like this? The NASCAR commercial for the upcoming Daytona race (that's Dale Junior, Jimmy Johnson and Jeff Gordon) - totally cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4NS8TIdIQI

VAMOS NICO!
Old 01-28-2007, 06:47 PM   #8
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

so sad today for gonzo but im SO PROUD OF HIM.. HE'S TOP 5 NOW!!!! that's make me so happy

well now is VIÑA DEL MAR TIME!!!!!, nico play tomorrow night vs paul... so sad that one chilean will lose, but one will win too

VAMOS NICO!!!!! AND FEÑA THANKS FOR THIS 2 FANTASTIC WEEKS!!!!!

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-28-2007, 06:55 PM   #9
country flag NicoFan

Sorry to Paul, but he's going down tomorrow!

IT'S NICO'S TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody in Chile has forgotten Nico's name so it's time for him to remind him that he does indeed still exist.

VAMOS NICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Old 01-28-2007, 10:53 PM   #10
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan View Post
To make sad Fernando fans smile today.

Van Halen videos.

Jump - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e-vg...elated&search=
Panama - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6YJvqXj84I
Hot for Teacher - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6HFa...elated&search=
Running with the Devil - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSeU-lDkiaE
Jamie's Crying - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8rR9fVw_7s

And why can't tennis have cool commercials like this? The NASCAR commercial for the upcoming Daytona race (that's Dale Junior, Jimmy Johnson and Jeff Gordon) - totally cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4NS8TIdIQI

VAMOS NICO!
I worked so hard to find these to make everyone smile, and no one mentioned them.

Van Halen rules....

VAMOS NICO!
Old 01-29-2007, 01:58 AM   #11
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry that nobody mentioned your videos NicoFan but you said that were for the sad fans and like I'm not sad I can't watch the videos just kidding

Clay is back since tomorrow!! sorry for Paul but I'm sick and tired of all this so Nico has to win win win win!!!!

Oh and btw if I'm an annoying person this week, my apologies since now but when Viña starts are more annoying than the rest of the year

Fergie congrats for your Mr. Tea

Oh and Fernando can win his MS or GS in hardcourt, maybe now Fed won't play in Madrid again ... the clay MS or even GS that's for my Nico

VAMOOOS NICOOO VAMOOOOOS!!!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2007, 02:06 AM   #12
country flag NicoFan

I'm always crazed during Vina too. So sorrrrrry ahead of time for me too. It's because I know that Nico wants to win the title there so much.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 01-29-2007, 02:14 AM   #13

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

im hoping that nico win viña this year.. gonzo won viña 2 times and made the final once... and gonzo is so tired now i dont think he can win 2 matches this year... and nico only lose the last year final.. it's time to nico win viña

i really hope nico can win "his" tournament this year

VAMOS NICO!!!!!!

Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
Old 01-29-2007, 02:17 AM   #14
country flag NicoFan

No1Rios - you are a good person....you always root for both Fernando and Nico.

VAMOS NICO!
Old 01-29-2007, 02:21 AM   #15

for me i have the same feeling for nico and feña... they are like our HEROES...
it's really hard for me when they play each other like in last year viña semifinal match... i felt really good for nico but so bad for gonzo...

i only hope that nico can recover his level in the SA swing and in the DC... I WANT TO WIN THE DC THIS YEAR... this is THE YEAR for Chile... now or never.. we play at home till the final...

VAMOS NICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Closed Thread