2006 RG!!!!! --(Kiwi's bringing the sass to Paris!)-- news & pix - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-01-2006, 07:41 PM   #46
country flag Phoe

Phoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2006 RG!!!!! --(Kiwi's bringing the sass to Paris!)-- news & pix

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleternity
His body is ridiculous . He seriously looks like those diagrams / models in anatamy classes that shows all the muscles in a human's body. How much body fat does a man need? 3% I believe? I think that is all he has...

Wow.
Yeah, his body IS ridiciulous, you could see all the muscels even WITH his skin... And I had anathomy classes and a body like that would have been a mercy... normally you get fat, old, stinky, muscleless old grandmas. like that they only look in the books!
Phoe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-02-2006, 01:01 AM   #47
country flag kiwifan80
Banned!

kiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This was posted in GM about Kiwi's antics during the match... http://www.eurosport.com/tennis/rola...to896102.shtml

What happened with the ballgirl???
I don't know but the more negative things I hear the more I'm starting to question how long I'm gunna be a fan of his. I know that might sound a bit crazy to some of you. After all I am a fond believer in once u're a fan u're always a fan pholosophy. but at some point I think we all have to draw the line.

I'm a fan of Kiwi cuz he is an extremely versatile player( can hit any shot in the book) he so talented. I also love his fighting spirt. But what happened @ the AO and what's happening here at the French, are riduculous. I've tried giving him the benefit of the doubt the majority of the time, but in this case w/ the ball girl(his almost if not hitting a ball girl). i think it's pretty inescusable considering he acted like he new nothing about and btw, never has apologized for any of his wrong doings this year. I still am supporting him, by watching his matches and coming here and commenting on his results, but I sware if he does another rediculous thing............. I think the reason why I'm hangin around is I think Kiwi is a good guy and obviously he's entertaining to watch. He just loses his head when he gets out on the court.. But I think he should take responsibilities for his actions.

But w/e I think I'll always be a fan, I just wish he'd just stop the stupid stuff

Last edited by kiwifan80 : 06-02-2006 at 01:12 AM.
kiwifan80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 01:01 AM   #48
country flag kiwifan80
Banned!

kiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck tomorrow!!!
Kiwi please.. Show us the good side for a change

Last edited by kiwifan80 : 06-02-2006 at 01:09 AM.
Old 06-02-2006, 01:44 AM   #49
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwifan80
I don't know but the more negative things I hear the more I'm starting to question how long I'm gunna be a fan of his. I know that might sound a bit crazy to some of you. After all I am a fond believer in once u're a fan u're always a fan pholosophy. but at some point I think we all have to draw the line.

I'm a fan of Kiwi cuz he is an extremely versatile player( can hit any shot in the book) he so talented. I also love his fighting spirt. But what happened @ the AO and what's happening here at the French, are riduculous. I've tried giving him the benefit of the doubt the majority of the time, but in this case w/ the ball girl(his almost if not hitting a ball girl). i think it's pretty inescusable considering he acted like he new nothing about and btw, never has apologized for any of his wrong doings this year. I still am supporting him, by watching his matches and coming here and commenting on his results, but I sware if he does another rediculous thing............. I think the reason why I'm hangin around is I think Kiwi is a good guy and obviously he's entertaining to watch. He just loses his head when he gets out on the court.. But I think he should take responsibilities for his actions.

But w/e I think I'll always be a fan, I just wish he'd just stop the stupid stuff
Also keep in mind that that writer made it sound like Kiwi was the most evil person on earth and seemed to have dramatized everything 100x over. I didn't see anything that happened in that set, so I am not gonna make judgements as to what happened based on what this guy said and what Kiwi-haters have said in GM.

I've had Kiwi as my fave player for like seven years now and if all the ups and downs and finals with no titles haven't gotten him to budge from the #1 spot, nothing will. You never get bored as a Kiwi fan, that's for sure. I can honestly say that he'll always be my fave... I dunno what that says about me and my mental state, but that's how it is for me.
Old 06-02-2006, 04:16 AM   #50
country flag kiwifan80
Banned!

Quote:
Also keep in mind that that writer made it sound like Kiwi was the most evil person on earth and seemed to have dramatized everything 100x over. I didn't see anything that happened in that set, so I am not gonna make judgements as to what happened based on what this guy said and what Kiwi-haters have said in GM.

I've had Kiwi as my fave player for like seven years now and if all the ups and downs and finals with no titles haven't gotten him to budge from the #1 spot, nothing will. You never get bored as a Kiwi fan, that's for sure. I can honestly say that he'll always be my fave... I dunno what that says about me and my mental state, but that's how it is for me.
lol I'm glad u have a sence of humor about it. I guess that's what I need to do. See I've only been a fan of him for like 3 years or so. Last year was a pretty tame year for him, so I never really seen him act out that bad untill really this year. I guess it something u have to get used to, but I think kiwi can be entertaining w/ out doing some of the stuff he does. Regardless, I'm still gunna support him.
Old 06-02-2006, 04:53 AM   #51
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwifan80
Regardless, I'm still gunna support him.
I am glad to hear that.
Old 06-02-2006, 01:16 PM   #52
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

This report and a lot of others which I read look very over-dramatized by most writers. I have watched the whole thing and I did not see this incident with the ball girl at all. Maybe I was gone for one minute exactly at this moment?! If he did hit this ball girl intentionally; yes, that is really bad and such things should never happen because the ball girl has nothing to do with that at all. About the cursing at the line umpire, I don't see that as bad. They know what they are up to when taking such a job to judge about players and being involved in outcomes, every ref in every other sport knows that too and who ever was at a football field knows how bad it really can become As for the rest, he was quiet for the rest of the match and accepted every other decision immediately after the ref checked the mark and was cool enough to win it at the end making the important points or saving critical situations at 0-30.

I hope he can play with high confidence going for his shots the WHOLE match today. He really needs to play very well IMO because Berdych also is in good form and has beaten him the last two times already.

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 02:44 PM   #53
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

If he had intentionally hit a ballgirl they would be discussing it EVERYWHERE and not one random small comment of it. IMO.
Old 06-02-2006, 04:09 PM   #54
country flag Phoe

Phoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If he had intentionally hit a ballgirl they would be discussing it EVERYWHERE and not one random small comment of it. IMO.
I think so as well. Even the racket-thing in Australia was more than overdramatised, so I´m sure they would not just discuss it in every news, but he would as well get excluded from the turney, I mean, nobody want to see a pro hit a ballgirl. usually he grubled a little bit because she wasn´t fast enough, that wouldn´t happen the first time. And in such a situation - for havens sake, who wouldn´t be stressed?
Old 06-02-2006, 04:25 PM   #55
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Friday Order of Play

Quote:
Court 1 11:00 Start
*Zuzana Ondraskova (CZE) vs. Martina Hingis (SUI)[12]
* Nicolas Almagro (ESP) vs. James Blake (USA)[8] T/F 7-6(5)
*Venus Williams (USA)[11] vs. Karolina Sprem (CRO)
* Lukas Dlouhy (CZE) vs. Tommy Robredo (ESP)[7]

* Tomas Berdych (CZE)[20] vs. Nicolas Kiefer (GER)[13]
Old 06-02-2006, 04:49 PM   #56
country flag Phoe

yeah, and dlouhy starts fighting, that means it could become a long match... usually he´ll play tomorrow!
Old 06-02-2006, 05:03 PM   #57
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Ugh. It would be easier for my schedule if he plays tomorrow but I want him to be rested if he wins and plays Rogerer on Sunday......................................... I at least want them to get their match started today.
Old 06-02-2006, 05:06 PM   #58
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
True somehow. And with 10 line umpires and a chair umpire on the court of which one would have certainly seen this, he most likely would have been disqualified immediately and not gotten away with a code of conduct warning and a ridiculous fine of 1500$.

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Old 06-02-2006, 05:11 PM   #59
country flag Neely
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoe
yeah, and dlouhy starts fighting, that means it could become a long match... usually he´ll play tomorrow!
Yes, it could be, but if Robredo finishes before 20:30 or so, I think they would very likely start it. I heard the commentator on Eurosport mentioned something that until some deadline matches are started even though it's clear that it can't be finished (due to darkness).

Also another common procedure is that the final match of any court may be moved if the organizers see that they are in delay with their planned schedule. But as the other bigger courts are also not much quicker, I don't think they would move this match from court #1 to court #3 or even some more minor court.

Old 06-02-2006, 05:12 PM   #60
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Well it doesn't look like there's gonna be a fight out there, so Kiwi should be on today in a bit.