~*~ OLIVER MARACH (AUT) ~*~ - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-12-2006, 12:33 PM   #16
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*~ OLIVER MARACH (AUT) ~*~

*Insert expletive (or two) here*
I just found this on the tennisweb.at site, dated June 8. It's a result of a babelfish translation, and then me trying to fix up some sentences so they make more sense. E.g. Oliver is not an olive. You get it...:

Quote:
Because of "bad movement" Oliver Marach must again say goodbye to the ATP Top 100. In the round of 16, 21,250 Euro+H Challengers was for the hurt title defender last stop.

6:1, 0:6, 0:6 against Argentine Qualifier Juan Pablo Brzezicki (ATP 256) - for Oliver Marach set to two, that ended the tournament of Sassuolo extremely unfortunately. The Austrian hurt himself in the last game of the first set: "up to then actually everything ran perfectly. I controlled the match and played great", said the Austrian number two.

Doubly hurt, Marach does not give up
"again there however unfortunately I then any poor movement made and the pain in my shoulder were", said Marach, which already 2001 shoulder problems troubled. The lengthy injury seemed to have healed completely however meanwhile long. Only later the injury devil slammed shut few minutes a second time: "I am also still umgeknöchelt(?)", avowed Marach. "therefore I had to then get a physician. He told me I should give a walkover. I did not want that however, because I thought that there still more inside and I can win. And in such a way I the portion stop then finished played." Oliver only gave up prior to the doubles match, scheduled afterwards.

Longer break for "Oli"?
Thus Marach will find himself outside the Top 100, because in the previous year he got himself in Sassuolo the title. 45 points are taken thereby in the coming week from the ranking. After present conditions the current number 90 of the world will drop back to rank 106. Whether Marach now with coming week the starting Challenger into Lugano (SUI) to the start to go can is at present still uncertain.
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2006, 10:38 AM   #17
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

Oli df Haehnel, 63 62
He next plays MUNOZ-DE LA NAVA, in the third round. Auf gehts

♥Jonas Björkman Jim Thomas♥
Larsson ~ Legner ~ Scheffers ~ Kruszelnicki ~ Cattaneo ~ Jonsson ~ Andersson
Old 06-15-2006, 11:46 PM   #18
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

He and Galimberti won their doubles match, 17-15 in the third. Not a bad effort. Now Oliver gets to play twice in one day. Lucky, eh? Here's the Order of Play. At least their doubles opponent has to play twice as well
http://www.atptennis.com/en/common/T...006/469/op.pdf

Old 06-27-2006, 01:01 PM   #19
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

This guy kills me. Well, I guess he feels worse. He is getting his ass kicked by Wang. 3-1, 7-6 (good effort ) 3-0

EDIT: Make that 6-0.
I thought this was my favourite tournament.

Last edited by Kristen : 06-27-2006 at 01:18 PM.
Old 06-28-2006, 12:10 PM   #20
country flag MightyJurgenfan

MightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen
This guy kills me. Well, I guess he feels worse. He is getting his ass kicked by Wang. 3-1, 7-6 (good effort ) 3-0

It was my favorite until both Jurgen and Oliver lost in the first round.
Old 06-28-2006, 04:14 PM   #21
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyJurgenfan
It was my favorite until both Jurgen and Oliver lost in the first round.
and now Peya has joined the ranks. A clean sweep! At least they have been consistent. Now, onto that challenger in Italy next week

Old 06-28-2006, 04:15 PM   #22
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sorry Kristen
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 04:27 PM   #23
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

hehe I'll live I'm now focusing on doubles, and Jarkko/Jonas
Here are some photos from the Wang debacle. Thanks to MJF for reminding me about the GEPA site.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2006 06 Wimbledon01.jpg (38.3 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 2006 06 Wimbledon02.jpg (46.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 2006 06 Wimbledon03.jpg (58.9 KB, 11 views)
Old 06-30-2006, 02:40 PM   #24
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Burgsmuller/Marach df Seppi/Sanguinetti 57, 46, 63, 64, 64.
I had no hope during that second set I told Peta (Pan) that I was going to dump Oli as my #2 for five minutes, and put Jarkko in his place But then, I felt bad about it :retard: Great comeback. Thank goodness. I wonder what happened. Maybe Davide went a bit crazy?

They play the winner of:
(11)Lukas Dlouhy/Pavel Vizner v. Julien Benneteau/Nicolas Mahut
Old 06-30-2006, 03:06 PM   #25
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

mmm look at those legs

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 02:18 AM   #26

MightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond repute

Even Peya/Phau won in doubles today.

Only loser from Austria was Jurgen with Burgsmuller. What a match it must have been. 3 tiebreak sets. 6-7 (5), 6-7 (5), 6-7 (3).

I believe it is on to Newport, RI, for Jurgen. Another grass tournament.
Good luck to him. He needs some wins so he can stay in the top 100.
Old 07-04-2006, 05:51 PM   #27
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

I think that, for the remainder of Wimbledon I may have to 'go back to my roots'. I can't believe that Jonas and Jarkko are still in. Jonas is in so many events it's stunning! Anyway, here are some old Oli pics...from Petrobas, in either early 2005 (unlikely) or some time before this. Sorry, I'm a bit vague
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (112.2 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (115.2 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (95.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (82.2 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (142.0 KB, 10 views)
Old 07-04-2006, 09:39 PM   #28

Quote:
I think that, for the remainder of Wimbledon I may have to 'go back to my roots'. I can't believe that Jonas and Jarkko are still in. Jonas is in so many events it's stunning! Anyway, here are some old Oli pics...from Petrobas, in either early 2005 (unlikely) or some time before this. Sorry, I'm a bit vague

Very nice pictures of Oliver
Old 07-10-2006, 05:08 PM   #29
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Oli is down a break in the third set against Prpic in Bastad. Doh! Don't do a Nadal!!! (tiebreak against Roger, Wimbledon Final). Prpic is hardly Federer, and Nadal and Oli only share a similar style of shirt + good arms...but... he had such a good start to the match

Old 07-10-2006, 05:24 PM   #30
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Of course, as soon as the page refreshed, it showed that Oli broke back. I love it when that happens. Let's see if it happens again... (so far not. it was 0-2, now it's 4-2. Maybe Oli is taking the Federer 'time to get my act together and win this' approach )

To try to avoid making this a scoring thread, I'll add some pictures...

Oli's rank this week: 94.
(Jurgen is 91 )
He's playing doubles with Kas, against Eleskovic and Ryderstedt (hopefully Ryderstedt's recent horrific form will help Oli, though I obviously like Michael also). If he beats Filip, he plays JCF nect. Woo!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2006 05 Portschach17.jpg (54.8 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 2006 05 Portschach02.jpg (69.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 2005 10 vienna.jpg (9.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 2005 10 ethias.jpg (93.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 2006 05 Portschach16.jpg (78.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg date unknown.jpg (33.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 2006 05 Portschach28.jpg (47.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 2006 05 Portschach29.jpg (24.8 KB, 6 views)