Adrian Mannarino Cheering Thread - Page 65 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-22-2009, 07:50 PM   #961
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Adrian Mannarino Cheering Thread

The all season has been wasted by this injury Everything to restart next year with qualies and challenger.

soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2009, 08:03 PM   #962
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Oh thank you, I hadn't even thought of checking dppi, they have tons of pics this year - and tons of pics of Adrian!

Poor boy, he was sounding like he was all right and not too downcast in the audio interview, but the pics of his press conference are so sad:

Last edited by Truc : 09-22-2009 at 08:11 PM.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 08:29 PM   #963
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

Oh gosh, what a crappy season this has been. So frustrating. Thanks for the pics and the audio, even if they make me feel more sad.

I really hope that he can recuperate well and be fully fit in time for 2010.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 11:07 AM   #964
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

The rest of the dppi pics:

L'Equipe writes he was more passive and "indolent" than ever, but according to the FFT website it was obvious during the match already that he was physically struggling.
He really didn't do himself a favour with his decision to keep playing.
Old 09-25-2009, 06:45 PM   #965
country flag Mandarina

Mandarina has a reputation beyond reputeMandarina has a reputation beyond reputeMandarina has a reputation beyond reputeMandarina has a reputation beyond reputeMandarina has a reputation beyond reputeMandarina has a reputation beyond reputeMandarina has a reputation beyond reputeMandarina has a reputation beyond reputeMandarina has a reputation beyond reputeMandarina has a reputation beyond reputeMandarina has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Adrian....
I saw him playing in the Open of Castilla y Leon in August and he had that pain in the right leg...
In one of the matches he was losing, due to the pain, but he asked for a massage and after thet he started winning till the end .

I hope he's better after this time of resting and being very good for the next year! ^^
Old 11-20-2009, 04:26 PM   #966
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

It's tough to explain but his injury has been treated by his own blood and he needed authorisations for that. He starts again the training in the CNE where he's now.

Old 11-20-2009, 05:13 PM   #967
country flag Truc

Oh, TM is already out? I can't find it in the online shop. Thank you!
That's why I was wondering about the TCBB, of course, I was wondering if there was any chance Adrian would play the "barrages" so we would know that the knee is fine again since there were no news.

It really sounds like what Gilles is having, couldn't he get this miraculous blood treatment too? His fissure was 12 mm long, Adrian's 15 mm - and now 2 mm "only".
Old 11-20-2009, 05:40 PM   #968
country flag soulage

I bought the paper this month while i buy more often the online version. It's good to have some news about him.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:45 AM   #969
country flag frici

frici has a reputation beyond reputefrici has a reputation beyond reputefrici has a reputation beyond reputefrici has a reputation beyond reputefrici has a reputation beyond reputefrici has a reputation beyond reputefrici has a reputation beyond reputefrici has a reputation beyond reputefrici has a reputation beyond reputefrici has a reputation beyond reputefrici has a reputation beyond repute

Mannarino

Attila Balazs
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...=1#post7653654
frici is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:39 PM   #970
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

Adrian news. Clearly I haven't been here for too long. Glad to hear he is busy training and the treatment is progressing well, any news on where he will start his season yet? I suppose in New Caladonia CH like last year. So frustrating how he has to almost start out from "scratch" because of the long enforced break. Hopefully 2010 season will go better, once he is completely injury free.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 03:51 PM   #971
country flag frici

frici has a reputation beyond reputefrici has a reputation beyond reputefrici has a reputation beyond reputefrici has a reputation beyond reputefrici has a reputation beyond reputefrici has a reputation beyond reputefrici has a reputation beyond reputefrici has a reputation beyond reputefrici has a reputation beyond reputefrici has a reputation beyond reputefrici has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkFeatherBoa View Post
Adrian news. Clearly I haven't been here for too long. Glad to hear he is busy training and the treatment is progressing well, any news on where he will start his season yet? I suppose in New Caladonia CH like last year. So frustrating how he has to almost start out from "scratch" because of the long enforced break. Hopefully 2010 season will go better, once he is completely injury free.
Thanks the news

New Caledonia first week

Alléz Adrian!

Attila Balazs
Old 12-11-2009, 01:13 PM   #972
country flag Truc

In Tennis Mag, his assessment of 2009 and of his goals for 2010:
Old 12-11-2009, 01:21 PM   #973
country flag Truc

He says 2009 rather is a season to forget for him even if, on paper, he entered the top 100 for the first time. He had a hard time, didn't win a lot of matches and, more importantly, played the whole season in pain. He had 2-3 good runs in Challengers, but there were so many ups and downs.
He's dropped down in the rankings (#182 now) and will have to improve his ranking pretty fast. It's hard for him to have a goal in terms of results since he doesn't have many points of reference. His main goal will be to prepare properly and it should help for that to be on the training group of Florent Serra with Cherret as a coach.
Old 12-11-2009, 07:12 PM   #974
country flag frici

does he not have a protected ranking?

Attila Balazs
Old 12-11-2009, 07:25 PM   #975
country flag Truc

No, he would need to be out 6 months for that.