Adrian Mannarino Cheering Thread - Page 63 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-28-2009, 11:51 AM   #931
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Adrian Mannarino Cheering Thread

Yes St Remy but it's so sad to miss the MD for one spot and Vliegen who withdraw 3 days later .

Do you think he has a chance for a WC in Metz after his great run last year ? He has a lot of points to defend now
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2009, 03:33 AM   #932
country flag jitterbug

jitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Adri

The importance of being Ernests Riga Mortis

Ernests Gulbis on seeing HEAD racquets being made by hand:
Quote:
I felt so bad. I didn’t break a racquet for like one month. They are putting so much effort to make the racquets and an idiot like me goes and breaks them
jitterbug is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 06:04 PM   #933
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

St-Remy is a great opportunity for Adrian to win some points, the field is poor and not attractiv infortunatly but there is something to do for Adrian http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2009/6014/mds.pdf Berrer & Nico Mahut are on his road but let's hope the best.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:32 AM   #934
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Adrian! Hope for a great tournament from him.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:26 AM   #935
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

I called and the woman told me that he retired because he was not feeling well.
According to the Challenger thread he was one set and one break up at least.

4-6 6-4 2-0 ret.

Last edited by Truc : 09-09-2009 at 01:07 PM.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:50 PM   #936
country flag soulage

In the official factsheet they write it's cos right knee Still the same injury. And i stop to believe in a WC in Metz since Ouanna received one.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:22 PM   #937
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no, poor Adri.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 07:03 PM   #938
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Crapcrapcrapcrap.

But they can totally give a wild-card to both Ouanna and Adrian, can't they? Adrian is one of the first Frenchies who hasn't made the cut, and Boutter was Adrian's fan number one last year, they have to give him one if he can play!

I don't know his schedule for the next weeks. He's 6th/7th alternate in Moscow and Stockholm, but that's mid-October.

Last edited by Truc : 09-09-2009 at 07:44 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:14 PM   #939
country flag Truc

I was looking up the articles of last year about Metz and Boutter's drooling over Adrian is pretty funny with the hindsight:
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/794...costaudre4.jpg
"Je suis fan, s'enflamme-t-il. (...) Dans un an, s'il travaille physiquement, il sera dans le top 20".
I have no doubt he would have done better without the stupid knee, but that was stretching it a bit, Adrian would be ranked higher than Wawrinka, Haas, ...

Last edited by Truc : 09-09-2009 at 07:31 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:52 PM   #940
country flag soulage

Boutter was really enjoyed for sure For the two last WC i was thinking to llodra because the DC which makes him miss the qualies and we can't forget Seb who still want to come back in Metz and surely others guys.

Concerning schedule he will maybe try the Asian tourney ? Anyway his ranking will down a lot soon.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:49 PM   #941
country flag Truc

Oops, nice little Freudian slip from me, I was only thinking of the likes of Marco and Nico Mahut and I had *completely* forgotten about Mika, Seb, Arnaud... Sorry. You're right, of course, they will get wild-cards over him.

(Décidément, je collectionne les lapsus dans ce thread, Adrian m'embrouille l'esprit!)
Old 09-10-2009, 09:46 AM   #942
country flag Truc

Pics of Saint-Rémy (although I should rather post it in Eysseric's thread, you have to look hard for the few pics of Adrian in the middle of all the Jonathan pics):
http://www.lalbumdutournoi.com/lalbu...edi/index.html
Old 09-16-2009, 08:22 AM   #943
country flag Truc

Best ranking ever for Adrian, 88th.
Still not good enough to get him a profile picture, though.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:12 PM   #944
country flag Truc

Direct entry in Lyon!

He also entered the Challenger of Mons (starting on 5.10).
Old 09-16-2009, 06:02 PM   #945
country flag soulage

And he has his pic on Lyon website The ATP sucks with the pics anyway

I assume a Mons-Rennes-Orleans-Lyon schedule after Metz for him as like many europeans guys around #100. We'll see but it's time to make a big upset