Adrian Mannarino Cheering Thread - Page 52 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-21-2009, 12:12 PM   #766
country flag jitterbug

jitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Adrian Mannarino Cheering Thread

First match on Court 17 on Monday, 12pm start.

The importance of being Ernests Riga Mortis

Ernests Gulbis on seeing HEAD racquets being made by hand:
Quote:
I felt so bad. I didn’t break a racquet for like one month. They are putting so much effort to make the racquets and an idiot like me goes and breaks them
jitterbug is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2009, 01:25 PM   #767
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

:ubernervous:
Somebody wrote on Classim that he injured his finger a little bit on the MP against Kavcic, I hope he will be fine again for the match. He went back to France after the qualies.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 01:26 PM   #768
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Jenny, if you're going again, can you take a plastic cup and fiddle with it when Marc is on your side on the court, please?
I translated an article about Marc last time in his thread:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
(...) A guy sneezing in the stands and Marc would look daggers at him for 10 minutes and stop playing during 3 games. He lost a match once because somebody was making annoying noises with a plastic cup in the stands. Potier still teases him because of that, he told Marc for example before the Schüttler match that he was going to patrol the stands to make sure nobody had a plastic cup. They now laugh about it, but it's really spoilt his career for years.
Old 06-21-2009, 02:10 PM   #769
country flag jitterbug

jitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
:ubernervous:
Somebody wrote on Classim that he injured his finger a little bit on the MP against Kavcic, I hope he will be fine again for the match. He went back to France after the qualies.
Just to get some rest or for medical treatment?

I've got loads of spare party cups, Jenny I'd be happy to mail you some.

Quote:
I felt so bad. I didn’t break a racquet for like one month. They are putting so much effort to make the racquets and an idiot like me goes and breaks them
Old 06-21-2009, 02:14 PM   #770
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

I was just drinking from a plastic cup as I read this!

I will be there!

I would be honoured to fiddle with some plastic cups at the match. I might just sit right behind his chair, just so that I can show them to him occasionally at key moments during the match as well, for maximum effect.

I'm nervous about it, hope his finger is fine and he is ready to go. Really want him to win a slam match finally and it's a golden opportunity to meet Blake in the next round potentially, on a show court.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 05:17 PM   #771
country flag Grenouille

Grenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe it was for medical traetment but Adrian really doesn't like being far from home and since the London/Paris trip isn't that long, he maybe took a couple of days to rest at home.
Old 06-21-2009, 06:06 PM   #772
country flag jitterbug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenouille View Post
Maybe it was for medical traetment but Adrian really doesn't like being far from home and since the London/Paris trip isn't that long, he maybe took a couple of days to rest at home.
Merci

Quote:
Old 06-21-2009, 06:16 PM   #773
country flag Truc

Yes, sorry for the confusion, the Classim poster also said it's just to spend some time at home, I don't think it had anything to do with his finger.

I already can't wait for your report, Jenny. Let's hope Adrian will deliver and you won't have to come up with plan B.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:47 PM   #774
country flag jitterbug

2-6 2-6 4-6 Hopefully the knee surgery will go well.

Quote:
Old 06-22-2009, 01:17 PM   #775
country flag Truc

Apparently it's not sure he will now take some time off for his knee. He only said last time that he has to make a decision.
Old 06-22-2009, 02:08 PM   #776
country flag Truc

I listened to the audio interview of Marc on the FFT website (they don't have the one of Adrian), the journalist says Adrian found the court really fast compared to Roehampton. Too fast for him. Marc answers he should be the one complaining about fast courts since it's supposed to suit Adrian better.
Nothing special otherwise, Marc says he played well and served very well.
Old 06-22-2009, 03:01 PM   #777
country flag jitterbug

Jenny also said that Adrian was rather tense and flat

Quote:
Old 06-22-2009, 04:06 PM   #778
country flag Grenouille

Grenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond repute

Disapointing scoreline

Old 06-22-2009, 04:46 PM   #779
country flag jitterbug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenouille View Post
Disapointing scoreline

But gorgeous photo! Love the depth of field..

Quote:
Old 06-28-2009, 04:07 PM   #780
country flag frici

frici has a reputation beyond reputefrici has a reputation beyond reputefrici has a reputation beyond reputefrici has a reputation beyond reputefrici has a reputation beyond reputefrici has a reputation beyond reputefrici has a reputation beyond reputefrici has a reputation beyond reputefrici has a reputation beyond reputefrici has a reputation beyond reputefrici has a reputation beyond repute

Braunschweig

R1:Adrian Mannarino-Beck(1.)

2009 victory/defeat indicator: 24/21

The results of 2009 tournament:

Winner: -
Finalist: St. Brieuc
Semifinalist: Cherbourg
Quarter finalist: Heliborn Open, Jersey, Monza, Notthingham
2. Round: Caltanisselta, Rome 2
1. Round: Noumoé, Australian Open, Wroclav, Besançon, Marocco, Roland Garros, Wimbledon
Q3: Queens Club
Q2: Sydney, Kitzbühel
Q1: Marseille, Rome, München

Sets won/Sets lost: 56/48

Orbit cover balance 2009:

Hard: 8-9
Carpet: 0-0
Clay: 9-9
Grass: 7-3

Career Highlights:

Single

Tournament Won: 7 Titles

- 2006 Spain F11: Mannarino Def. Komlavi 6-2, 6-3
- 2006 Spain F20: Mannarino Def. Ramos-Vinalos 6-0, 6-2
- 2007 Franca F19: Mannarino Def. Dupuy 6-1, 6-2
- 2007 Great Britain F22: Mannarino Def. Skupski 6-4, 6-3
- 2008 Great Britain F2: Mannarino Def. Nieminen 3-6, 7-6(6.), 6-2
- 2008 France F15: Mannarino Def. Faurel 4-6, 6-4, 6-2
- 2008 Jersey(Ch): Mannarino Def. Beck 7-6(4.), 7-6(4.)

Career Winn/Loss: 159-104
Atp Tournament: 15-17
Challenger Tournament: 44-33
Futures Tournament: 101-56

Atp Tournament:

Winner: -
Finalist: -
Semifinalist: 1
Quarter finalist: -
2. Round: -
1. Round: 5

Challenger Tournament: