** Andre News Articles & Interviews !! ** - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-20-2004, 04:22 AM   #31
country flag MisterQ

MisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond repute

I found this short little write-up from 1989 issue of "Current Biography" ---- interesting!

AGASSI, ANDRE
(AG-uh-see)
Apr. 29, 1970- Tennis player.

Not since Jimmy Connors and John McEnroe dominated the tennis scene has an American player stirred fans the way Andre Agassi has managed to do. With an aggressive topspin forehand, which he hits when the ball is still on the rise, and an equally deadly return of serve, Agassi, at the age of eighteen, won six major tournaments in 1988 and reached the semifinals of both the French and United States Opens, rocketing from number ninety-one, in 1987, to number three in the world rankings. At the same time, he became the tennis world's newest heartthrob and exhibited a flair for on-court dramatics, blowing kisses to the crowd, throwing pairs of his stone-washed denim shorts to spectators, and flicking his long, bleached blond hair. Agassi's earnings in 1988, including tournament wins and product endorsements, totaled over $2 million. But his detractors have continued to wonder if he has real staying power, since he won only two exhibition tournaments in the first ten months of 1989, though he again reached the semifinals of the United States Open, where he lost to Ivan Lend. Ranked number six in the world in late 1989, Agassi has hired a conditioning coach to improve his stamina, and he has worked on varying his strategy away from a predominantly backcourt game. "I am blessed with a talent and I have an obligation to the Lord to make the most of it," he said in a 1988 interview.

here's the site --the write-ups of the other players, especially Monica Seles, are also interesting:

Current Biography
MisterQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2004, 03:58 PM   #32
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ** Andre Articles & Interviews !! **

From the Miami Herald:

Wed, Mar. 24, 2004

Family bragging rights
Ageless wonder Andre Agassi returns to Key Biscayne for an event he has won more times than his wife, Steffi Graf.
BY SANDRA HARWITT

The NASDAQ-100 Open is a favorite stop on the tennis calendar for three-time defending champion Andre Agassi, and it's not just because it's the tournament he has won the most times in his career.

The Key Biscayne event also happens to be the one winning record Agassi can laud over his wife, Steffi Graf, a 22-time Grand Slam singles champion who had amassed 107 singles trophies by the time she retired in 1999.

A month shy of turning 34, Agassi lags way behind Graf in the tournament accounting department. Nevertheless, even with his ranking plummeting to the 140s at one point in the late '90s, he boasts eight Grand Slam victories -- he became one of five men to win each slam at least once -- and has won 58 singles titles.

The one statistic in which Agassi owns family supremacy, however, is his six career titles on Key Biscayne, outdoing Graf by one.

''It's really special. It's the only event I've won more than my wife,'' said Agassi, smiling.

In fact, Agassi was so desperate to surpass any of Graf's superlative results that he thought he overtook her when he won his fifth NASDAQ trophy in 2002.

''Two years ago, I thought I passed her there,'' he said. ``I was sort of celebrating it around her. She was congratulating me, only for me to find out a few days later I hadn't passed her, I just tied her.

``She didn't have the heart to tell me that, which I appreciated.''

Agassi arrives in Key Biscayne this week off a semifinal loss at the Pacific Life Open to world No. 1 Roger Federer -- Agassi's third semifinal in as many events this year.

His having failed to capture a title since the U.S. Men's Clay Court Championships in April is not worrying the ageless wonder.

FIERY SPIRIT

While most of his contemporaries -- guys such as Pete Sampras, Jim Courier and Michael Chang -- have moved on to the easy chair of retirement, Agassi amazes by maintaining a fiery competitive spirit. A husband and father of two these days, an immense amount of time, effort and thought goes into planning his tournament schedule and training weeks. And while he takes his family role seriously, there's never any doubt that tennis remains a main priority.

''I feel like today's match is so crucial for tomorrow's plan, and these tournaments are so crucial for my lead-up and overall preparation for competing against the best in the world,'' Agassi said. ``I'm still sort of focused on that challenge of doing it. The winning stays every bit as enjoyable, and the losing as you get older is more disappointing because opportunities are rarer.''

Gil Reyes, Agassi's trainer and closest friend the past 15 years and who frequently speaks in the proverbial ''we'' when discussing his prized pupil, marvels at the commitment his ''surrogate son'' extends to the game at his age.

''Every year, there's a defining moment to his training that tells me where he is,'' Reyes said. 'To me, he's still my boy, my kid, and I look at my kid and say, `Where are you with all of this?' And the fact that on New Year's Eve he still goes to bed at 10:30 at night so that he can be up at 7 o'clock to train on New Year's Day in Las Vegas, end of story.''

CLOCK IS TICKING

Yet, Reyes admits that neither Agassi nor he kids himself into thinking the Peter Pan act can continue forever. They understand all too well that the clock is ticking loudly.

Indeed, Agassi recently gave a possible hint to a concession of age after losing at the Pacific Life Open, suggesting he might forgo playing tune-up clay-court events en route to the French Open. The choice to possibly just wing it at the French Open is a luxury he can now allow himself, having finally secured the 1999 trophy after losing two finals in Paris in the early '90s.

''I can say at this stage of my career, I don't have any regrets,'' said Agassi, noting the satisfaction that came to him the minute he won the French Open. ``I think I'm mostly lucky for that. They say it's better to be lucky than good sometimes. That's where I feel like I've been luckier than good, to sort of take the path I've taken.''

While Agassi is the first to admit that he keeps ''pushing'' himself at this stage, he can only joke about an unrealistic goal to find additional equal footing in his marriage.

''I'm shooting for 22 slams. I'm closing in,'' said a laughing Agassi.

COMFORTABLE SURROUNDINGS
Andre Agassi has won more tournaments in South Florida than any other place. Agassi's winning venues:
TOURNAMENTS TITLES YEARS
Miami/Key Biscayne 6 1990, 95-96, 01-03
Washington 5 1990-91, 95, 98-99
S.F./San Jose 5 1990, 93, 95, 98, 03
Australian Open 4 1995, 00-01, 03
Scottsdale, Ariz. 4 1993-94, 98, 02
Los Angeles 3 1998, 01-02
TMS Canada 3 1992, 94, 95
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 01:19 AM   #33
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Ignore the lame headline and check out the quotes from Roddick and Safin.

March 26, 2004

Nearing 34, Agassi Is Pacing Himself Toward Retirement
By JUDY BATTISTA

EY BISCAYNE, Fla., March 25 — His conversation was more about the next generation than his own, about conserving energy to postpone the inevitable farewell tour. Andre Agassi's words are dotted with reminders that as he is nearing his 34th birthday without a retirement announcement — and can still summon sublime tennis — almost every one of his decisions to play is calculated against the cost to his longevity.

He is the defending champion of the Nasdaq-100 Open, but Agassi, the winner of 58 singles titles and 8 Grand Slam events, has not won a tournament since last April. His last Grand Slam title was at the 2003 Australian Open, and while his determination to continue astounds some of his younger peers, his waves and blown kisses as he departs a court carry a bit more finality now because no one knows when he will join his contemporaries Pete Sampras, Jim Courier and Michael Chang in retirement.

Andy Roddick and Marat Safin each scoffed Thursday at the idea that they would still be playing when they are Agassi's age, but Agassi's game shows significant signs of life. Last Saturday he lost a close match to the world's No. 1 player, Roger Federer, in the semifinals of the Pacific Life Open. It was the third semifinal Agassi reached in three tournaments this year, an indication that his scaled-back schedule may extend the shelf life of a player who, after 18 years on the Tour, has eased into the role of elder statesman.

"It's a bit of a Catch-22, because I need to make sure I don't play too much so I stay fresh physically and mentally, but then you get into the close matches with the best players and that might be the difference in the match," said Agassi, who will begin play here Saturday.

After Agassi said at a news conference Thursday that he would do whatever he could to help the Davis Cup team, he quickly demurred when asked if that meant he would make himself available to play. He spoke wistfully of the closeness of the current crop of Davis Cup players — like Andy Roddick and James Blake — a bond Agassi said he and his peers did not enjoy because they were so intensely competing to be the No. 1 player in the world.

Still, Agassi said he believed that the energy that the Davis Cup matches require would sap him and shorten his career timeline.

"I'm trying to give as much to the game that I can for as long as possible," he said. "I just don't want to burn the candle at both ends."

Roddick said that when he is 34 he intends "to be eating Cheetos and watching football."

"I have an insane amount of respect for him," Roddick said of Agassi. "The way he competes — he treats every match like its Armageddon."

Agassi remains passionately connected to the game, even as his court appearances dwindle. He is a member of the ATP's task force on supplements, which met for the first time Tuesday to discuss the Tour's drug testing and the dangers of players unknowingly ingesting tainted supplements. Eight players have tested positive for the banned substance nandrolone, and all were exonerated because they took contaminated supplements distributed by Tour trainers.

Agassi may be long gone from the game by the time the drug-testing debate is resolved. But it would surprise no one if Agassi is still bowing to crowds for a few more years.

Safin said the number of players who love tennis as much as Agassi could be counted on one hand.

"His character is completely different than most of the people," Safin said. "That's why he's one of the million."
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
Old 03-26-2004, 02:02 AM   #34
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

LMGDFAO @ the Cheetos line.... it's good to have goals, Andy

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 03:56 AM   #35
country flag MisterQ

MisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond repute

Funny, that's my goal too.
Old 03-29-2004, 08:47 PM   #36
Last dance, Andy

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/t...-sports-tennis

Key Biscayne is kind to Agassi
Dave Hyde

March 28, 2004

KEY BISCAYNE -- Another Nasdaq-100 Open. Another opening weekend. And there was the amazing Andre Agassi, back again Saturday night and hitting the unlikely trifecta of winning his first set in 14 minutes, hitting a final serve of 122 mph and being cheered for flashing his bare torso while changing shirts a month from his 34th birthday.

"I don't know if that's sort of sympathy applause by now or not," he said.

From pop idol to proud papa, from teenage hairball to thirtysomething cue ball, from Barbra to Brooke to now Steffi Graf and their two boys, what a journey it has been through tennis and time for Agassi. And continues to be. And promises to remain for as long as Agassi keeps threatening titles, which he still does by stepping on any court -- especially this one.

Pete Sampras got bored. Boris Becker grew tired.

Agassi is still going. He ranks fifth in the world. He won four titles last year.

Do you grasp what's at work here? Do you understand the rare body of work being put out by this body of Agassi?

It doesn't do Agassi justice simply to say he's the oldest active player on the tour. Let's put it in fuller context. The second-oldest player is Todd Martin at 33. He is ranked 62nd. Meanwhile, the four players ranked above Agassi are all at least a decade younger, starting with top-ranked Roger Federer at 22.

Agassi once was criticized for wasting his talent and now deserves notice for squeezing every drop from the calendar. The closest player to Agassi in the top 25 is eighth-ranked Tim Henman. He's 29. Nearly five years younger.

"When I came out, they considered me the hardest-hitting player," Agassi said. "I hit the ball so hard. Now that's not what makes me better than some guys. It's other things. Because everybody hits the ball so well."

Growing up has rewards. Growing older has rewards. But staying on the stage long enough for everyone to watch you grow up, then older, while winning all the way must be Agassi's ultimate reward. Ours, too. The image-is-everything teen has bloomed into as good a spokesman as tennis star.

How many times has a player dropped out of sight either to injury or incompetence before being allowed to mature into full-fledged adulthood?

Tiger Woods and Serena Williams are now in the news for branching their lives beyond their respective games. This is met with anguish by those needing their names to drive these games. Williams took time off for fashion design and acting. Woods got engaged, watched Stanford basketball and said when asked what he'd do after having three over-par rounds last week at Bay Hill last week, "Have a beer."

"You start to realize that golf is not the end of all things," Woods said recently, like that universal truth was a personal revelation.

Agassi saw that light years ago. He never allowed his life to be stunted by greatness or stifled by expectations. He skipped 10 Australian Opens and three Wimbledons either because life was too short or grass was in play. All of it fed the idea he didn't care enough, wouldn't win as much.

But the fascinating part by now is how he keeps going past the point anyone expected. He made some concession to age and family, playing in a career-low 14 tournaments last year. But he won four.

"I don't think it's about the accomplishments that keeps me out here," he said. "It's about pushing myself to get better and still feeling like I can do that, still feeling like I can win if I play my best tennis."

On Saturday, Agassi beat the 26-year-old Mariano Zabaleta, 6-0, 7-6 (1). In windy conditions, he missed one first serve in the first set. He made one unforced error. He then was asked whether he considered the first match the most important for gauging play in a tournament.

"The next one is always important," he said.

This is his 18th trip to Key Biscayne, same as the U.S. Open. He has won five titles here, starting in 1987, when he was 17 and would detour through a kitchen with his bodyguard after matches to sidestep the screeching teenage girls.

On Saturday night after winning he walked down a line of mostly children, signing autographs for several minutes. Graf had left a few minutes earlier with their children. How times have changed. How Agassi has changed with them. But how, oh how, does he keep playing like this?

Blowing a kiss to the crowd
Andre Agassi blows a kiss to the crowd after his straight sets victory over Mariano Zabaleta during the second round of the Nasdaq-100

Mugs Tennis Forums
Old 04-03-2004, 11:48 AM   #37
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure where to put this, but I thought you Agassi fans would appreciate these admiring words.

Q. Obviously, you've patterned a lot of your game after Andre Agassi. Can you talk about his influence on your game, from when you were a kid until now.

GUILLERMO CORIA: I believe that everybody kind of mirrors Agassi because he's an example on and off the court. But in reality, it's impossible to play exactly like him so...

But he's an example for me.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 07:26 AM   #38
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute

yep, Guille always had a lot of respect for the double A.

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush, 2000

15.5 - 40.5 ... 2,1,1 demolition job
(fan club spots are still open! )
J. Corwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 09:43 PM   #39
Last dance, Andy

Aah, how sweet of Guille I always wondered where he got that nasty DTL backhand.

Mugs Tennis Forums
Old 04-10-2004, 09:15 PM   #40
country flag MisterQ

An old article from 2002, but I found it interesting because it shows that Andre can play a little bit of piano!

“Night at the Net” Nets Cash, Laughter

Jessica Stamp
Mirror contributing writer

** The 76th Annual Mercedes-Benz Cup tennis tournament, held from July 22 through 28 at UCLA’s Los Angeles Tennis Center, kicked off the competition with the “Night at the Net” charity event Monday, July 22. The event featured Andre Agassi, Gustavo Kuerten and celebrities Matthew Perry, Dennis Miller, Kelsey Grammar, James McDaniel, Bruce Vilanch, Michael Bolton, and Dr. Phil McGraw in a match designated Team Agassi vs. Team Kuerten.
** The event began with musical appearances by the group Musiq, and a song sung in Italian by Michael Bolton. Before the main event began, Tournament Director Bob Kramer honored Pam Shriver for her admittance into the International Tennis Hall of Fame.
** Gibson Guitar and Baldwin Piano were title sponsors of “Night at the Net,” which benefits the Recording Academy’s Musicares Foundation, an organization which focuses on health and human services for the music community.
** Baldwin Pianos presented Andre Agassi with a grand piano for the Andre Agassi Preparatory School in Las Vegas. Andre, wearing the white jacket of Henry Juszkiewicz, the Chairman and CEO of Gibson and Baldwin, sat down and played the first few bars of “Lean On Me” for a surprised audience. He then posed for a few pictures with the gift before heading back into the locker room to prepare for his match.
** Finally, Pat Shriver took the helm and introduced the featured players of the celebrity match. First up was the chair umpire, comedian Bruce Vilanch. After almost tipping the unstable ref’s chair, Vilanch finally got situated and took out his guide, Tennis for Dummies, to aid him through the game.
** Shriver then introduced Agassi once again, and his opponent, Brazilian Gustavo Kuerten. The rest of the celebrities were introduced and everyone shook hands.
** The match would last 21 points with the two teams alternating serve every 5 points. Agassi and Kuerten remained on the court for the match’s duration while the personalities subbed in and out.
** The most exciting bit of tennis as well as the most amusing was the teaming of Agassi and Dennis Miller vs. Kuerten and Matthew Perry. Everyone wore microphones and used them constantly. There’s no doubt that the banter exchanged between Agassi, Miller, and Perry was the highlight of the night. It took a while before Agassi served the first point as he teased Perry on the other side of the net, delaying play. Finally, Agassi sent a bullet serve Perry’s way, but Perry, a veteran player himself, returned the serve to everyone’s surprise and won the point.
** The points were all well played, consisting mainly of volleys at the net. Miller hilariously ran back in forth in front of the net, letting most go for Agassi but then capitalizing on volleys when least expected.
** Agassi definitely revealed his growth as an entertainer. His wit matched that of Miller and continued even when the comedian left for the bench.
** Kelsey Grammar, James McDaniel, Michael Bolton, and Dr. Phil took to the court in succession. Team Kuerten ended up winning the match 21-14 greatly due to Bolton and Dr. Phil’s winners. Though the match was short, it amazed a crowd who never knew tennis could be so funny.

http://www.smmirror.com/volume4/issue7/night_at_the.asp
Old 04-12-2004, 08:46 PM   #41
Last dance, Andy

Q!!!!

I read in the local paper today that Andre has committed to play this year's TD Waterhouse Cup, the tuneup event just before the US Open, at the Hamlet Golf and Country Club in Commack!!!

I *must* go to that one!

tickets 516 876-0400
www.tdwaterhousecup.com

Mugs Tennis Forums
Old 04-12-2004, 08:54 PM   #42
country flag MisterQ

I heard that's a very intimate venue, tangy (well not as intimate as you may like, lol ), so sounds like a good idea to catch Andre while he's there.

in fact, maybe I will go! ---- but I don't know yet whether I will be back in NYC from my summer job yet at that point...
Old 04-15-2004, 03:16 PM   #43
Last dance, Andy

I definitely want to see it -- I'll go alone if I have to! Gotta see Andre in action up close and personal before he retires.

And Q, I asked you this in GM but I don't think you saw my message: who would you say was the last best clay-courter the USA has had? Agassi or Courier? Or somebody else?

Mugs Tennis Forums
Old 04-15-2004, 05:40 PM   #44
country flag MisterQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream
I definitely want to see it -- I'll go alone if I have to! Gotta see Andre in action up close and personal before he retires.

And Q, I asked you this in GM but I don't think you saw my message: who would you say was the last best clay-courter the USA has had? Agassi or Courier? Or somebody else?
Oh, I must have missed that question.

Definitely Agassi and Courier. And they are a very close, almost a tie. For accomplishments Courier has more wins, but Andre has just as many finals and a better record over time at RG. I guess if you pressured me I would have to say Courier. If only Agassi had managed to win that fourth set in the 1991 RG final against Courier (the damn rain delay changed everything),

Agassi: Roland Garros 1 Win, 2 Finals, 2 SF, 4 QF
Rome 1 Win, 1 Final (he had a championship point too!)

Courier: Roland Garros 2 Wins, 1 Final, 1 SF, 1 QF
Rome 2 Wins

Last edited by MisterQ : 04-15-2004 at 05:43 PM.
Old 04-17-2004, 09:34 AM   #45
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute

nice one, Q. I agree.

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush, 2000

15.5 - 40.5 ... 2,1,1 demolition job
(fan club spots are still open! )
J. Corwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote