ROLAND GARROS! NICO Made Us PROUD-ROCK THE HOUSE NICO! - Page 55 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-02-2006, 07:03 PM   #811
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ROLAND GARROS! NICO/Federer 3R-He's On Chatrier!-ROCK THE HOUSE NICO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko1030
I knew Nico would make me proud today and he did. I could not have asked for more of him. His amazing comeback after such a nervous start....That is the Nico I love!

NICO, YOU SO TOTALLY ROCK!!!!!!

(really, I feel like cying now! just so many emotions with this match!)
Oh I can't wait to watch it - everyone got to watch it except me.

I feel like crying and I was just following the scoreboard.

I totally love this guy...totally!

NICO DOES ROCK!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-02-2006, 07:03 PM   #812
country flag Conita

Conita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ROLAND GARROS! NICO/Federer 3R-He's On Chatrier!-ROCK THE HOUSE NICO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko1030
I knew Nico would make me proud today and he did. I could not have asked for more of him. His amazing comeback after such a nervous start....That is the Nico I love!

NICO, YOU SO TOTALLY ROCK!!!!!!

(really, I feel like cying now! just so many emotions with this match!)

awww
Old 06-02-2006, 07:03 PM   #813
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ROLAND GARROS! NICO Made Us PROUD-ROCK THE HOUSE NICO!

Nico

He lost but this was a great match altogether. I´m very proud of him because of this fight!!
TommyB. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 07:08 PM   #814
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

btw I know that NicoFan hates me now but this was my turn NicoFan I'm always the one listening and cheering at you

Nico I love you!!!!

p.s. he was mad at the end he thought that he could have done more ... it's okay Nico!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 07:18 PM   #815
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conita
awww
Thanks Conita!

And Kid-I know our Nico just lost but let't not forget GASTON!!!! He is still in it and we all know he can win this little tourny!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 07:33 PM   #816
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

I'm soooooooooooooooooo happy with Nico's performance in the match!
He came back from 1-6 2-6 to win the 3rd! And don't forget He was even a break down 5-6 and Roger serving for Set! He fought so well
Congratulations!
Old 06-02-2006, 08:02 PM   #817
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Nico Ale gave Rogi a little scare in the last half of the match today! I thank him for pushing Rogi and am impressed at how he was able to up his level after being down 2 sets to love -- he was more intense and got into the match as Rogi's passiveness set in [usually Rogi loses focus in the 2nd set so he did well today ].

Too bad Nico had to run into Rogi but he did himself proud and took a set off the No 1 player! His little bro is cute!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 10:55 PM   #818

Nico But he was playing Roger after all. It is a shame he had to meet Roger when he did because I think Nico could have gone futher into the Tournament. But I'm proud of the job Nico did at RG
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 12:25 AM   #819
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Oh poor Nico...I felt bad when I read this.

Lots of for him!

From Radio Cooperativa:

The number two of Chile declared that in the first set of his match before Roger Federer was lost in the court and that is a lot of advantage for the number one of the world.

An it disappointed Nicolas Massú (32º of the ATP) to the zone of the press that covers Roland Garros after to have passed by the drugs exam and he expressed his disagreement with him shown in the two first sets of the loss before the number of the world, the Swiss Roger Federer.

"The truth is that there is not a lot that to say of that. The people that saw the match realized that during the first two sets I was not in the court", said the overwhelmed viñamarino.

"I was not moving me well, very stopped, the arm was not passing it well in my blows. Simply I was not in the court and when you give him that advantage al number one of the world, really is a lot of", added the Olympic champion.

"Sadly the match began in the third one set, and of that one must learn. There it was me delighted not to give him that advantage, and the truth I had liked to play a fifth set, because perhaps had more possibilities than he", clarified Massú, who insurance to to have given was shown fights al number one of the world in case of to have arrived al fifth set.

"I saw the nervous and I noted it, because was beating me and each time shouted eats me on, what is not normal in it. The type was with many desires to win", explained.

"What more me anguish is that I did not do my tennis, I gave him the advantage and to play thus is a lot of advantage. I was near going me al fifth and nobody knows what had passed, and I left hot, angry and asked me why did not I put the pressure before. ... What had passed if we go to a fifth one set?", he added.

"Al final escaped itself me, because I had liked to play the fifth one set. I failed a lot, I did not put first remove, he did not fail a lot and I believe that the two faces of the currency were seen. I go angry, but calm because me will not pass again. They are important opportunities and when it in front again, will not pass. Now I have to assume it", finalized the number two of Chile. (Cooperative.cl)
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 12:32 AM   #820
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure that Nico will learn a lot of this match ... He is there to play with the best players and he can beat them too, not only for fight and does a good match

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 04:09 AM   #821
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

yes Sparko Gaston is still there and playing sooo great

Besides I'm proud of Nico today and I can't feel bad about this!! Roland Garro didn't make me cry for one week this year!!!!!

NicoFan I didn't see the all match, just the final set, but you're so mad at me that I can't dare myself to ask you a copy of the match don't hate me!!! sorrrrrrrrrrrry!!!!!!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote