ROLAND GARROS! NICO Made Us PROUD-ROCK THE HOUSE NICO! - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-26-2006, 02:40 PM   #31
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ROLAND GARROS! Greatest Tournament Of The Season-NICO/Malisse 1R-ROCK THE HOUSE NICO!

Anybody could say that you've an overdosis of energy today ... I'm the opposite

Anyway I do preffer you in this way 'cause when you start to be pesimistic to put you in a different mood, is almost like to try to cheer up Nico after a lost

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2006, 02:47 PM   #32
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ROLAND GARROS! Greatest Tournament Of The Season-NICO/Malisse 1R-ROCK THE HOUSE NICO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky
Anybody could say that you've an overdosis of energy today ... I'm the opposite

Anyway I do preffer you in this way 'cause when you start to be pesimistic to put you in a different mood, is almost like to try to cheer up Nico after a lost
I am - I'm like hyper today!

I'll have to send you some of my energy Kid!

I know I get bummed when my Nico isn't doing well. And maybe that's why I like him - we're alike?

But I feel very positive for him this year!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 03:06 PM   #33
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Yes pleaseee send me some energy!!!! I need it!!!!

So you've been optimistic this year huh??? good to know because I was thinking that you've been a little bit pesimistic in some weeks but I guess that it was a misunderstood from me

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 05-26-2006, 03:10 PM   #34
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

No, I'm positive for Roland Garros.

Yeah, I've gotten pessimistic at times this year. Don't know why. He's been doing so well. I think I'm a little crazed it will go back to being like last year. And I don't want that at all.

I promise...I won't get pessimistic again.
Old 05-26-2006, 03:15 PM   #35
country flag kidnicky

then I'll have to save your post and everytime that you start to freak out and beign pesimistic again, I'll remind you this post

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 05-27-2006, 09:58 PM   #36
country flag NicoFan

I was looking up Malisse's clay record - lost in the first round in MC, second round in Rome, but retired in Hamburg.

Did a little investigating, and it appears he had a wrist injury.

Obviously since he's playing RG, it must be better.
Old 05-28-2006, 01:30 AM   #37
country flag NicoFan

After practicing today at RG - he sounds happy!

From Radio Cooperativa:

After his first practice in the Parisian courts, the number two of Chile explained that the slowness of the dust of French brick is adapted to his tennis.

After the frustration to remain eliminated in the World Cup of Düsseldorf, the Chilean Fernando González (9º), Nicolas Massú (35º) and Paul Capdeville (124º), already they are in Paris to play Roland Garros and after his first practice in the French clay, the number two of national declared his conformism with the state of the courts.

"It is slower than other years, I believe that the balls are heavier, larger and I like, because when one plays in the lateral courts, that are more or less small, if there is sun, enough express train is done and suddenly aid to the players, but me they like, among more slow better", the viñamarino said to whom will debut in the tournament of the capital gala before the Belgian Xavier Malisse (37º).

Massú referred to the difference with the dust of brick that was found in Germany, which criticized enough, especially that of the Hockey Stadium of Düsseldorf, where the match with Croatia was disputed.

"I remember the year that we won in Düssledorf with cloudiness and we arrive here and in the first one set before a Yugoslav, I believe that (Janko) Tipsarevic felt me quite uncomfortable, me did not feel was, because was a quite abrupt change", explained Massú.

Relating to his moment tenístico, the Olympic champion showed his conformity.

"I am with confidence and I am playing well. If yesterday (Friday before Mario Ancic) had been the court a little better and had been clearer mentally, had played a higher level", explained.

The number two of Chile will debut probably this Monday in the most important tournament of clay. (Cooperative.cl)
Old 05-28-2006, 01:43 AM   #38

Great article NicoFan And Vamos to Nico in France The X-Man is very inconsistent and has had I don't know how many coaches in his career So I hope Nico can get the job done
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 10:28 AM   #39
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute

...and it´s time for revenge!

2001 Roland Garros, R128 Malisse def. Nico 6:3 6:1 6:1

VAMOS!
TommyB. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 02:23 PM   #40
country flag NicoFan

VAMOS NICO! YOU CAN DO IT! FIGHT!

5:00 a.m. Chile time.

Court 3 Début à 11:00

1. Simple Messieurs - 1er Tour.
Xavier Malisse (BEL) contre Nicolas Massu (CHI)[32]
2. Simple Dames - 1er Tour.
Alicia Molik (AUS) contre Antonella Serra Zanetti (ITA)
3. Simple Messieurs - 1er Tour.
Tomas Berdych (CZE)[20] contre Feliciano Lopez (ESP)
4. Simple Dames - 1er Tour.
Marta Domachowska (POL) contre Nicole Vaidisova (CZE)[16]
Old 05-28-2006, 02:58 PM   #41
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for OOP! Hope i can follow the whole match tomorrow.

Vamos Nico!!
TommyB. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 08:20 PM   #42
country flag NicoFan

I'm so nervous for this match.

Our Nico just has to win.

VAMOS NICO!

I know that I'm going to get up for the match, but would love to just sleep through it and find out the score when I get up.
Old 05-28-2006, 08:37 PM   #43
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos Nico!!!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 12:11 AM   #44
country flag *Viva Chile*

*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ROLAND GARROS! Greatest Tournament Of The Season-NICO/Malisse 1R-ROCK THE HOUSE N

There's a possibility that Nico will play doubles with Youzhny, I think it will be interesting
Here's a extract of Nico said about this:

"Me han pedido harto jugar dobles. Se corrió la voz de que no iba a jugar con Fernando (González) en este torneo y me han pedido jugar y no sé. Cierra el día martes la inscripción y me pidió (Mikhail) Youzhny, Alberto Martín y alguno otro, quizás con Youzhny sería una buena dupla, porque juega bastante bien", aclaró.

translation:
They have requested to me very much to play doubles. The voice was run of which I was not going to play with Fernando (González) in this tournament and they have requested to me to play and I don't know yet. The inscription closes on Tuesday and (Mikhail) Youzhny requested to me, Alberto Martin perhaps and some other, with Youzhny it would be a good couple, because he plays very well”, clarified.

http://www.deportivo.cl/medio/articu...491889,00.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
Take that you bitch. In your face. And to top it off her son, Novak went out in the 3rd round, has been leapfrogged by Murray in the rankings and is only a little bit ahead off Juan Martin In yo face, biatch.

Last edited by *Viva Chile* : 05-29-2006 at 01:47 AM.
*Viva Chile* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 01:16 AM   #45
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Nico and Misha!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote