(¯`·.how to get videos on the ipod.·´¯) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-25-2006, 12:43 PM   #1
country flag ele

ele has a reputation beyond reputeele has a reputation beyond reputeele has a reputation beyond reputeele has a reputation beyond reputeele has a reputation beyond reputeele has a reputation beyond reputeele has a reputation beyond reputeele has a reputation beyond reputeele has a reputation beyond reputeele has a reputation beyond reputeele has a reputation beyond repute
Default (¯`·.how to get videos on the ipod.·´¯)

i know that's a strange topic and it's not related with richard but i saw that a few ppl have problem with the uploading of the videos on the ipod so i thought it could be useful.

the tipe of files that the ipod reads is mpeg4 (quicktime videos)
u often need to convert files- the program i use is image converter, the one u can use to upload videos on the psp too.

so when u have the mpeg4 file, u just open it on itunes and put it easily on the ipod.

if u still have problems, just ask

my msn : eleonora.scialo@hotmail.it

byebye!!
ele is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2006, 05:57 PM   #2
country flag kt4gasquet

kt4gasquet has a reputation beyond reputekt4gasquet has a reputation beyond reputekt4gasquet has a reputation beyond reputekt4gasquet has a reputation beyond reputekt4gasquet has a reputation beyond reputekt4gasquet has a reputation beyond reputekt4gasquet has a reputation beyond reputekt4gasquet has a reputation beyond reputekt4gasquet has a reputation beyond reputekt4gasquet has a reputation beyond reputekt4gasquet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: (¯`·.how to get videos on the ipod.·´¯)

when i try to open the vids on itunes they dont come up so i can't convert them? what should i click on? thanks for this thread by the way! you could be my life saver!! xx

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

Richard Gasquet,Jamie Murray,Tomas Berdych,Andy Roddick,Bob Bryan and Mike Bryan
kt4gasquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 08:19 PM   #3
country flag ele

ele has a reputation beyond reputeele has a reputation beyond reputeele has a reputation beyond reputeele has a reputation beyond reputeele has a reputation beyond reputeele has a reputation beyond reputeele has a reputation beyond reputeele has a reputation beyond reputeele has a reputation beyond reputeele has a reputation beyond reputeele has a reputation beyond repute

glad u find the thread useful!!

anyway u gotta convert the videos before opening them with i tunes..try to download the program image converter (i'm sorry but i cannot remember where i found it..try with google..)

anyway u use it to convert the videos, then when they become mpeg4 files u can finally use itunes and get them onto ur ipod!
ele is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 06:46 AM   #4
country flag Gasquet&Feli_Fan

Gasquet&Feli_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGasquet&Feli_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGasquet&Feli_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGasquet&Feli_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGasquet&Feli_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGasquet&Feli_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGasquet&Feli_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGasquet&Feli_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGasquet&Feli_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGasquet&Feli_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGasquet&Feli_Fan has a reputation beyond repute

thnaks for the advice Now all i need is a video ipod

Feliciano Lopez

Andy Murray

Andy Roddick
Gasquet&Feli_Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote