Rafa's Official Website - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-25-2006, 01:22 AM   #16
country flag NancyIsabelle

NancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafa's Official Website

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersexynadal
Nancy u dont understand...They will CLOSE DOWN vr.com and PROBABLY WILL if rn.com gets more popular and we dont want that coz they have no news and a very bad forum. If u promote rn, vr will close
You know Supersexynadal, I truly believe that VR.com is a great website and honestly, I really don't think 4000 members will suddenly leave the boat to go to RN.com, so that's why VR.com will remain on the Web. But it's a fact that RN.com has a lot of money to do a lot of things. And it's not my little word here that will make a difference. I am not that important

I know that they already have a marketing campaing prepared to launch the site. I don't know when though. This will have a lot more impact that my little post here that maybe was read by 10 persons

They will not close down VR.com, Supersexynadal. The only person who could decide to close VR.com is the administrator herself. They cannot ask VR.com to close because the Web is a free place and the administrator of VR.com is free to do what she wants with her website. And as far as I am concerned, with her helpers, they are doing a great job. Remember when many technical problems occured in the past months, Susan told us she was on the edge of closing because it was becoming too big, too hard, with too much technical issues to deal with (board crashing all the time, etc.). Now things are better it seems, so I see no reason to close the "shop"

You say that RN.com has no news and a very bad forum. They started officially 10 days ago and the site is up to date like he never was before. Do you think that when VR.com started more then 2 years ago, it had the look it has now ? I don't think so It grew up when Rafa started to be popular, especially after Roland-Garros. At the beginning, VR.com did not have 2000 members in the first week; it took some time. And if the site as so much informations, it's because of the members. It's the members who make the site. Of course, I admit that RN.com might grow faster now because Rafa is really popular. At 20 years old (not yet), he is almost a legend.

So let's just things go and enjoy tennis. If we love Rafa, we should be happy for him having his own Website ... and having his own sweet girlfriend. So let's be happy for him, for them I should say, and let's now focus on tennis because Rafa will have many difficult matches and opponents in Roland-Garros before meeting Fed again.

Take care Supersexynadal !

Nancy

Last edited by NancyIsabelle : 05-25-2006 at 01:32 AM.
NancyIsabelle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote