Male Player Bulges - Page 141 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-26-2011, 07:01 PM   #2101
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Male Player Bulges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
"Agassi was my idol, but he really dissapointed me when he married Steffi." -_-

Re. Kournikova: "She isn't all that beautiful, it's just the other female players are just so ugly. I've never seen at least pretty tennis player, except Sabatini." @_@

"I know there are some homosexual male players, but I try not to have any contact with them. And as for women, I know Mauresmo is a pervert." O_o

"99% of male tennis players can't stand women's tennis. There's no other sport with such a big disparity concerning level of play and the money women make. A friend of mine says that a woman who wins a Slam should only earn enough money to pay for her airplane ticket home. Who knows what else I would say if it wasn't for Ana and Jelena whom I may consider friends. But of course, I appreciate the effort they're putting into tennis, because I know they practise as hard as I do. [...] The way women think on court cannot be compared to men. Their only strategy is 'hit the ball where your opponent isn't.' Nothing more! No 'Put more spin on the ball, this is an important point, play to her backhand'. No way! [...] It's that such kind of tennis works today. Look at the Williams sisters, Sharapova or Ivanovic who hits the ball like a truck on steroids. I get a bit critical when I see how much the women earn and how their opening rounds go. That's what irritates me the most, I feel like going to WTA HQ and *???* all of them. Look at Federer who is so dominant, he has to work so hard to beat a Staracce or an Almagro, he may even lose a set and then look at Sharapova or Ivanovic who lose 3 games in the first 4 rounds. It makes me sick."

SOURCE: http://www.b92.net/zivot/licni_prost...?nav_id=306659
Lol what a tosser. Should really be disgusted with himself. I wonder what his wife thinks about his views?
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-26-2011, 07:12 PM   #2102
country flag Or Levy

Or Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond reputeOr Levy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Re. Kournikova: "She isn't all that beautiful, it's just the other female players are just so ugly. I've never seen at least pretty tennis player, except Sabatini." @_@

"I know there are some homosexual male players, but I try not to have any contact with them. And as for women, I know Mauresmo is a pervert." O_o

"99% of male tennis players can't stand women's tennis. There's no other sport with such a big disparity concerning level of play and the money women make. A friend of mine says that a woman who wins a Slam should only earn enough money to pay for her airplane ticket home. Who knows what else I would say if it wasn't for Ana and Jelena whom I may consider friends. But of course, I appreciate the effort they're putting into tennis, because I know they practise as hard as I do. [...] The way women think on court cannot be compared to men. Their only strategy is 'hit the ball where your opponent isn't.' Nothing more! No 'Put more spin on the ball, this is an important point, play to her backhand'. No way! [...] It's that such kind of tennis works today. Look at the Williams sisters, Sharapova or Ivanovic who hits the ball like a truck on steroids. I get a bit critical when I see how much the women earn and how their opening rounds go. That's what irritates me the most, I feel like going to WTA HQ and *???* all of them. Look at Federer who is so dominant, he has to work so hard to beat a Staracce or an Almagro, he may even lose a set and then look at Sharapova or Ivanovic who lose 3 games in the first 4 rounds. It makes me sick."

Yeah, I've seen those comments before. A damn shame.

I remember there was an article once about homosexuality in tennis, and Lujbicic commented, and he was very open minded. Then Mardy Fish had his peace, oye.
Or Levy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:59 PM   #2103
country flag MuzzahLovah

MuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ugh. He should have known enough to close is mouth.
MuzzahLovah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:14 PM   #2104
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond repute

Those comments and some more about women, WTA, his opponents and so on are the exact quotes why I cannot stand Tipsarevic. He is a douchebag and his underwear promo is just for laughing... Do not like it at all.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:31 PM   #2105
country flag Sofonda Cox
Banned!

Sofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Janko's hot, too bad he's homophobic and narrow minded
True, but I think his personality makes him very ugly.

For the record, that's one of the gayest photoshoots ever - he may as well be bending over with a dildo hanging out of his ass.
Sofonda Cox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:26 AM   #2106
country flag Silver.

Silver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

No way. He actually said those things? Unbelievable. That really is disgusting. Classless idiot. I can't think of anymore ways to describe him but I will not be rooting for him again! (WTA prize money is an issue to me, but a 12 year old could have articulated a better argument) oh tipsy. I know this is probably old news to a lot of you, but it's the first i've read

Thanks for the memories... Andy Roddick.
Silver. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 02:02 AM   #2107
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute

I heard about him saying some idiotic comments, but I didn't know it was that bad
Sounds like he really looks down on women . What's the point of studying philosophy when he doesn't even understand the simple virtue of respect.
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 02:56 AM   #2108
country flag MuzzahLovah

MuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaland View Post
I heard about him saying some idiotic comments, but I didn't know it was that bad
Sounds like he really looks down on women . What's the point of studying philosophy when he doesn't even understand the simple virtue of respect.
He even managed to insult his fellow Serb Ivanovic. And his point about Federer- ugh. Yes, Federer's tactics/skills are about as common in the men's game as Justine Henin's are in the women's!
MuzzahLovah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 01:06 AM   #2109
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond repute

Glad that you people digged out this interview. It is old as Earth. LOL. It was made back in 2008 when Ana and Maria played some good, powerful tennis. I mean it is not their fault that he couldn't lose less than 3 games in first rounds. Don't want to open the topic men women payment here (I defend the WTA fully, especially in tournaments when men and women play only 3 sets; women train as much as men, so... it is about principles...). Anyway - Janko is a so called philosopher, but in fact he is a bit confused person who doesn't have some things cleared in his mind. Calling your opponent "just another ape" accross the net is ... And now his drooling over Djoko on twitter every time Djoko wins a match is just ... oh wait, he is losing only 3 games in 1st rounds, Janko, why don't you call him now the same you did Ana?? And BTW Ana is stupid enough to still have admiration for Tipsarevic...

Sorry, but ever since this interview came, I cannot stand the guy.

Last edited by MM_1257 : 09-28-2011 at 09:40 PM.
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 04:09 AM   #2110
country flag henry0314

henry0314 has a reputation beyond reputehenry0314 has a reputation beyond reputehenry0314 has a reputation beyond reputehenry0314 has a reputation beyond reputehenry0314 has a reputation beyond reputehenry0314 has a reputation beyond reputehenry0314 has a reputation beyond reputehenry0314 has a reputation beyond reputehenry0314 has a reputation beyond reputehenry0314 has a reputation beyond reputehenry0314 has a reputation beyond repute

Stop at about 18 seconds http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FMyzkSD8DE
henry0314 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 04:21 AM   #2111
country flag VolandriFan

VolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond repute

Watch from 2:38.

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry0314 View Post
Nice find.

Fognini|Mathieu|Falla|Bolelli|Muller|Verdasco
Monaco|Garcia-Lopez|Dancevic|Granollers|Massu|Schwank
Wolmarans|Xristos|Ferrer|Monfils|Alcaide|Starace
VolandriFan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 06:57 AM   #2112
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Novak is such a treasure. I'm screencapping that. Now!
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:55 AM   #2113
country flag DomachowskaDreamer

DomachowskaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeDomachowskaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeDomachowskaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeDomachowskaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeDomachowskaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeDomachowskaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeDomachowskaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeDomachowskaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeDomachowskaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeDomachowskaDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeDomachowskaDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow, nole has a biiiiiiiiiiig cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooock
DomachowskaDreamer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 04:50 PM   #2114
country flag Pea

Pea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolandriFan View Post
Watch from 2:38.

I remember this match. Fabio was bulging throughout the match.

Am I the only one that didn't see anything in the Novak video?
{{{Janko Tipsarevic}}}
{{{Andreas Vinciguerra}}}
{{{Mikhail Youzhny}}}
(Agustin Calleri)(Hicham Arazi)(Nicolas Kiefer)(Sebastien Grosjean)(Rafael Nadal)
(Tommy Robredo)(Xavier Malisse)(Gustavo Kuerten)(Rainer Schuettler)(Fernando Gonzalez)
(Mark Philippoussis)(Gaston Gaudio)(Albert Montanes)(Ivan Ljubicic)(Mariano Zabaleta) & Many More...

FoRevEr:
{{{STEFAN EDBERG}}}
Pea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:55 AM   #2115
country flag henry0314

henry0314 has a reputation beyond reputehenry0314 has a reputation beyond reputehenry0314 has a reputation beyond reputehenry0314 has a reputation beyond reputehenry0314 has a reputation beyond reputehenry0314 has a reputation beyond reputehenry0314 has a reputation beyond reputehenry0314 has a reputation beyond reputehenry0314 has a reputation beyond reputehenry0314 has a reputation beyond reputehenry0314 has a reputation beyond repute

Heres some pic from the video

Last edited by henry0314 : 10-03-2011 at 01:01 AM.
henry0314 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote