Moya.vs.Schalken scores - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-10-2004, 01:53 PM   #16
Prodigy

Prodigy has a reputation beyond reputeProdigy has a reputation beyond reputeProdigy has a reputation beyond reputeProdigy has a reputation beyond reputeProdigy has a reputation beyond reputeProdigy has a reputation beyond reputeProdigy has a reputation beyond reputeProdigy has a reputation beyond reputeProdigy has a reputation beyond reputeProdigy has a reputation beyond reputeProdigy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moya.vs.Schalken scores

I've to stop now. Live broadcast was interrupted as I said. Moya looks more comfortable than Schalken in this match i think.
Prodigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2004, 01:53 PM   #17
Jakub

Jakub has a reputation beyond reputeJakub has a reputation beyond reputeJakub has a reputation beyond reputeJakub has a reputation beyond reputeJakub has a reputation beyond reputeJakub has a reputation beyond reputeJakub has a reputation beyond reputeJakub has a reputation beyond reputeJakub has a reputation beyond reputeJakub has a reputation beyond reputeJakub has a reputation beyond repute

go Schalken
win in 3 now
Jakub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 01:54 PM   #18
country flag Dirk

Dirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Schalken has some big weapons. I love his backhand. He is against Moya and Moya is just well an artist out there. Shittypan is dead for sure tomorrow.
Dirk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 01:58 PM   #19
Ando

Ando is on a distinguished road

I guess if you want to see someone who sticks to a constant routine than Schalken is a great exponent of that, he has the ability of griding a player down and that I do respect about his game but from a spectators perspective it is not the most interesting tennis to watch.
Ando is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 02:01 PM   #20
country flag Yashirobai

Yashirobai has a reputation beyond reputeYashirobai has a reputation beyond reputeYashirobai has a reputation beyond reputeYashirobai has a reputation beyond reputeYashirobai has a reputation beyond reputeYashirobai has a reputation beyond reputeYashirobai has a reputation beyond reputeYashirobai has a reputation beyond reputeYashirobai has a reputation beyond reputeYashirobai has a reputation beyond reputeYashirobai has a reputation beyond repute

Schalken is not boring to watch at all, but I preffer Mantilla because he fights harder every single point, he is, as he said last year in Rome, the "Gladiator". He gives always 100%. And I don't think Schalken does it as much as Mantilla. Apart from that, he is ESP like me...

In any case, go Móyá!!!!!
Yashirobai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 02:13 PM   #21
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Moya.vs.Schalken scores

Fair enough, fair enough... anyhow, I live in hope that Schalken can pull the next two sets out, although he's never been a great comeback player from what I recall. Does everyone think a Moya-Srichaphan final would be just as easy for Moya as their Miami match last year?

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Q. Were you naked at the time in the spa?

ROGER FEDERER: No. It was at the front desk. I didn't walk in naked.
Sjengster is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 02:15 PM   #22
country flag Springy

Springy has a reputation beyond reputeSpringy has a reputation beyond reputeSpringy has a reputation beyond reputeSpringy has a reputation beyond reputeSpringy has a reputation beyond reputeSpringy has a reputation beyond reputeSpringy has a reputation beyond reputeSpringy has a reputation beyond reputeSpringy has a reputation beyond reputeSpringy has a reputation beyond reputeSpringy has a reputation beyond repute

can someone call?
Springy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 02:20 PM   #23
Ando

Ando is on a distinguished road

Both players were in pretty good form last year having won tournaments earlier in the season, these are different courts though, I have heard that they are a little slow, if that is the case then I would favour Moya, I think Paradorn may have well played his final against Robredo, that would have taken a fair bit out of him.
Ando is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 02:20 PM   #24
country flag Dirk

Dirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Oh god yes. Shittypan is just a meathead. He will never be able to hang with artist Moya.
Old 01-10-2004, 02:23 PM   #25
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute

Although that said Dirk, Moya's artistry doesn't seem at all apparent to me at times, especially on that backhand wing... Srichaphan could definitely teach him a thing or two about hitting a decent, consistent topspin backhand. But he doesn't like playing the big servers, and Moya had some amazing service stats in his quarterfinal yesterday.

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Old 01-10-2004, 02:32 PM   #26
country flag Dirk

Moya is more consistent and has more variety on his backhand than shittypan. Shittypan doesn't know how to use his talent. He is a dead man tomorrow. Score?
Old 01-10-2004, 02:36 PM   #27
country flag Springy

Springy has a reputation beyond reputeSpringy has a reputation beyond reputeSpringy has a reputation beyond reputeSpringy has a reputation beyond reputeSpringy has a reputation beyond reputeSpringy has a reputation beyond reputeSpringy has a reputation beyond reputeSpringy has a reputation beyond reputeSpringy has a reputation beyond reputeSpringy has a reputation beyond reputeSpringy has a reputation beyond repute

Moya won 63 64
Springy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 02:38 PM   #28
country flag TheBoiledEgg

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Venga Moya
come on Carlos
Berdych*Tsonga*Nishikori*Chardy

Goodbye Marat 1996-2009
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 02:38 PM   #29
country flag TheBoiledEgg

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

well done Carlos
Berdych*Tsonga*Nishikori*Chardy

Goodbye Marat 1996-2009
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 02:38 PM   #30
country flag Sjengster

Default Re: Re: Moya.vs.Schalken scores

Ho-hum. Mind you, at least it wasn't a demolition or anything. Can't both players lose tomorrow?