-- Auf geht's in Hamburg, Kiwi #69!! -- - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-16-2006, 04:14 PM   #16
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: -- Auf geht's in Hamburg, Kiwi #69!! --

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA omc that is the best outfit i have ever seen in my life.

AUF GEHTS!!!!!!!
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2006, 04:24 PM   #17
country flag dylanny@bway.net

dylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond repute

I never post i here, although I read everyday.
A. Kiwi's site is down! and
B. Outfit shmoutfit.......LOOSE THE GOOFY HEADBAND (with the tail!)
dylanny@bway.net is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 04:35 PM   #18
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

I LOVE THE WHOLE THING! He's trying to get some of Rafa's energy I think

And good I was just gonna post about the site cuz I didn't konw if it was me or if it wasn't working for everyone.
Old 05-16-2006, 04:37 PM   #19
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

For long sight, I guess I would like the look with cap more... but come on!! his headband is cool!

It doesn't need to be a cap every time he presented some really cool things today, first the red Hannover jersey, then the green one, his headband ... and won!

Years ago, I remember him playing with headband, too. Bbut it was a standard headband, not something like a bandana which you have to knot together, and therefore, the tail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleternity
I LOVE THE WHOLE THING! He's trying to get some of Rafa's energy I think
even the logos are looking quite similiarly

damn Mary, you are so quick, you even changed already your avatar...!!

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy

Last edited by Neely : 05-16-2006 at 04:41 PM.
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 05:04 PM   #20
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
For long sight, I guess I would like the look with cap more... but come on!! his headband is cool!

It doesn't need to be a cap every time he presented some really cool things today, first the red Hannover jersey, then the green one, his headband ... and won!

Years ago, I remember him playing with headband, too. Bbut it was a standard headband, not something like a bandana which you have to knot together, and therefore, the tail.

even the logos are looking quite similiarly

damn Mary, you are so quick, you even changed already your avatar...!!
I had to! This outfit is my fave thing he's ever done. It is funny too cuz I've been so busy I haven't been home to follow tennis, and I didn't pick it up regularly again till halfway through Rome. Last night I just screamed "KIWI!!!!!!" and my friends looked at me like I was insane and all my Kiwi love came rushing back. And today, he gives me this. I showed this to my mom and was like "This is why he is my fave ever. Only he would wear something like this [the shirt]."
Old 05-16-2006, 05:44 PM   #21
country flag I♥PsY@Mus!c

I♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: -- Auf geht's in Hamburg, Kiwi #69!! --

Nice caps,Neely! This outfit is quite special!
Next time better win in 2!

Cheer for: Ljubicic Gonzalez Murray Mahut Soderling Tipsarevic Mathieu Simon Muller Tsonga Berdych Kohlschreiber Wawrinka Acasuso Almagro O.Rochus Kiefer...
I♥PsY@Mus!c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 05:54 PM   #22
country flag Phoe

Phoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond repute

yes, really hot, but I think he should cut his hair, he looks much better with a crop...
Phoe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 06:00 PM   #23
country flag Phoe

Phoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond reputePhoe has a reputation beyond repute

besides: i don´t like that special scoreboard, but (that´s really cool, I don´t know you´ve realiced) you could check it with the mobilephone-internet because it´s not a flash but an html code! therefore I was able to follow the game in university, that was cool!
Old 05-16-2006, 06:17 PM   #24
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoe
besides: i don´t like that special scoreboard, but (that´s really cool, I don´t know you´ve realiced) you could check it with the mobilephone-internet because it´s not a flash but an html code! therefore I was able to follow the game in university, that was cool!
Yes, I can imagine for mobile phone internet it's good, but for normal internet use it doesn't provide a lot of things and it's not good compared to the standard of the other Masters. Also it shows no stats and does often update two points at once instead of point by point. Also I've already seen the message "server too busy"

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Old 05-16-2006, 06:17 PM   #25
country flag Phoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanny@bway.net
Kiwi's site is down!
It´s not, just leave the - out, than you can enter: http://www.nicolaskiefer.de
Old 05-16-2006, 06:20 PM   #26
country flag Phoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
Yes, I can imagine for mobile phone internet it's good, but for normal internet use it doesn't provide a lot of things and it's not good compared to the standard of the other Masters. Also it shows no stats and does often update two points at once instead of point by point. Also I've already seen the message "server too busy"
your right, I don´t like it very much as well. just for university it´s very cool!
Old 05-16-2006, 06:22 PM   #27
country flag Neely
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoe
your right, I don´t like it very much as well. just for university it´s very cool!
Yes, of course I understand what you mean. So everything has its advantages

statement of Kiwi about his shirt:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...9&postcount=49

Last edited by Neely : 05-16-2006 at 07:50 PM. Reason: added link
Old 05-16-2006, 09:21 PM   #28
country flag GermanBoy

GermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Zenzi, as you always know everything: Hannover 96 and Kiefer 69? Do I have to understand that? Isn't he able to know the name of his favorite football team?
Hiii alex! My exams aren't done yet, i finish on the 26th Aw hun, at least now your college work is done you have less distractions from the task at hand Try and stay calm, be strong and have confidence in the wonderful person you are! x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid Merrion
lol Alex, you're so goddamn demanding
GermanBoy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 09:26 PM   #29
country flag Phoe

oh my god, thats his number at hannover 96! not the name of the football team...
Old 05-16-2006, 09:31 PM   #30
country flag GermanBoy

GermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond repute

How am I supposed to know?
Hiii alex! My exams aren't done yet, i finish on the 26th Aw hun, at least now your college work is done you have less distractions from the task at hand Try and stay calm, be strong and have confidence in the wonderful person you are! x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid Merrion
lol Alex, you're so goddamn demanding
GermanBoy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote