HAMBURG: Another Bad Draw - Do Your Best Nico! - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-15-2006, 04:44 PM   #61
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HAMBURG: Another Bad Draw - Do Your Best Nico!

Well since the match disappeared from the sb, I'm assuming they lost.

I hope they un-tire fast, because they both need to win tomorrow.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2006, 04:44 PM   #62
country flag zine56

zine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: HAMBURG: Another Bad Draw - Do Your Best Nico!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky
oh so great another break, if they're tired what the heck are they playing doubles?!?!?!

HEY! don't take it on me just because they're losing
zine56 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 04:44 PM   #63
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky
oh so great another break, if they're tired what the heck are they playing doubles?!?!?!

damn!!! I hate losing to you know who!!!
Yeah, they may be tired but good point Kid. Well, I hate to see them loose to you-know-who too but if they are tired from last week it may be best they're out of doubles. Maybe it was too late for them to pull out-I don't know all the rules on that sort of thing.

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 04:46 PM   #64
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zine56
HEY! don't take it on me just because they're losing
She's not taking it out on you.

She just saying why are they playing if they are tired.
Old 05-15-2006, 04:47 PM   #65
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

stupid scorboard....cooperativa is stalled at 3-5 duece but since the other score is gone that they must have been broken again and lost the match.

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 05-15-2006, 04:50 PM   #66
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

and like NicoFan said, just for the record I HATE MONDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I hope that they lost here to make a good participation in singles, otherwise I'll be so pissed off!!!

But still if they're tired or they want to focuss on singles, what in the name of God they played doubles?!?!?!?!?!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 04:53 PM   #67
country flag NicoFan

I think like Sparko said it was probably too late for them to get out of the draw for doubles.

And Hamburg really wasn't fair to them by putting their doubles match on Monday when they were just playing. Usually the tournament the next week doesn't make a player who makes the SFs or finals in the previous tournament play right away.
Old 05-15-2006, 04:55 PM   #68
country flag Sparko1030

to all. A lost today doesn't mean the end of the rest of the week. I know it all looks a little bleak right now but...well, it might not turn out as bad as we think right now.

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 05-15-2006, 04:58 PM   #69
country flag zine56

zine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond repute

YEP THEY CAN'T RETIRE FROM THE DOUBLES BECAUSE THE DRAW WAS ALREADY MADE LAST SATURDAY AND IF THEY RETIRE THEY WILL BE FINED >_<....
zine56 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 05:02 PM   #70
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko1030
to all. A lost today doesn't mean the end of the rest of the week. I know it all looks a little bleak right now but...well, it might not turn out as bad as we think right now.
So true Sparko. I've been bummed over the singles draw, but I need to get over it. And if he loses, not being seeded at RG isn't the end of the world either.

VAMOS NICO!

Positive thoughts for tomorrow.
Old 05-15-2006, 05:03 PM   #71
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

I was thinking exactly the same, why Hamburg putted them to play today when they just played on saturday, that's stupid!!

Well anyway, like Sparko said, we still have the singles matches and I know that it doesn't look better for us, we've to be possitives and hopefully we can receive some good news this week, at least the singles match wasn't on monday

Vamooos Nico y Feña!!!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 05-15-2006, 05:42 PM   #72

Vamos to Nico Right now he is ranked #32 I hope he can hold on for RG.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 06:25 PM   #73
country flag NicoFan

I haven't been able to find the Tuesday OOP in a cut and pastable form yet, but until then, Nico is up second tomorrow (after Lucho's and Max's match) on court M2.

I think I'll miss most of it because that's when I'm commuting to work.
Old 05-15-2006, 06:35 PM   #74
country flag kidnicky

oh damn! not a good time for me either ... I'm getting ready for work at that time so hopefully Lucho will take more time in his match tomorrow

I'll look up for the OOP .... VAMOOOS NICO!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 05-15-2006, 07:07 PM   #75
country flag kidnicky

Here it's the complete OOP ... Fernando is playing at the same time so I don't think that I'd have Nico's match on tv ... anyway VAMOOOS NICO!!!!!!!

CENTER COURT
Matches Start At 11:00am
Dominik HRBATY (SVK) vs Florian MAYER (GER)
followed by
Jurgen MELZER (AUT) vs Nicolas KIEFER (GER)
followed by
Lukas DLOUHY (CZE) vs Rainer SCHUETTLER (GER)
followed by
Tommy HAAS (GER) vs Robin SODERLING (SWE)
followed by
Jose ACASUSO (ARG) vs Simon GREUL (GER)

M 1
Gael MONFILS (FRA) vs Andy MURRAY (GBR)
followed by
Fernando GONZALEZ (CHI) vs Dmitry TURSUNOV (RUS)
followed by
Greg RUSEDSKI (GBR) vs Gilles SIMON (FRA)
followed by
Filippo VOLANDRI (ITA) vs Boris PASHANSKI (SCG)

M 2
Luis HORNA (PER) vs Max MIRNYI (BLR)
followed by
Nikolay DAVYDENKO (RUS) vs Nicolas MASSU (CHI)
followed by
Gaston GAUDIO (ARG) vs Alberto MARTIN (ESP)
followed by
Robby GINEPRI (USA) vs Sebastien GROSJEAN (FRA)

M3
Matches Start At: 11:00am
David FERRER (ESP)/Tommy ROBREDO (ESP) vs Chris HAGGARD (RSA)/Wesley MOODIE (RSA)
followed by
Stanislas WAWRINKA (SUI) vs Andreas SEPPI (ITA)

M 4
Matches Start At: 11:00am
Robert LINDSTEDT (SWE)/Jarkko NIEMINEN (FIN) vs Martin DAMM (CZE)/Cyril SUK (CZE)
followed by
Xavier MALISSE (BEL) vs Juan MONACO (ARG)
followed by
Thomas JOHANSSON (SWE)/Ivan LJUBICIC (CRO) vs Michael LLODRA (FRA)/Olivier ROCHUS (BEL)
followed by
After Suitable Rest
Dominik HRBATY (SVK)/Sebastian PRIETO (ARG) vs Julian KNOWLE (AUT)/Jurgen MELZER (AUT)

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini