The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 288 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-04-2009, 08:35 PM   #4306
country flag little_masha

little_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
Maybe people don't post much here because of Dima's lack of good results?

We should play a game :
We should detail adjectives by associating them to players. Like :
This is totally Dima-cool !!!
Your turn !!

* Ted praying for this game to work out and get some vide in the thread *
Well, that's quite a nice idea actually!!!

Just that the game has to stick Dmitry-centered. I mean, there are not really that many players that could make you think of adjectives. Besides Dima, I can only think of Safin, but he already has a whole stalking community roaming adjectives about him in the Marat Safin threads,so let's forget about him here.

So…I’d suggest tursunovian as a term describing a drop dead gorgeous humorous guy with great taste in literature.
little_masha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2009, 08:47 PM   #4307
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

I'm tursunovian then
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:00 PM   #4308

little_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond reputelittle_masha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm tursunovian then
I know you are, baby. That's why I entered your game, you know ...
Old 11-04-2009, 10:01 PM   #4309

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_masha View Post
I know you are, baby. That's why I entered your game, you know ...
haha, do we know each other? Are you the real Dima?
Old 11-05-2009, 07:48 AM   #4310

Quote:
haha, do we know each other? Are you the real Dima?

Haha!

I'm not sure that when going undercover-MTF-posting Tursunov would actually chose to pass as a Dmitry-Tursunov-obsessed-(hot)- Romanian-chick, but it doesn't seem completly impossible either!

So, sorry to dissapoint you on that, but I am not Dima.

I am Marat Safin.
Old 11-05-2009, 03:31 PM   #4311

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_masha View Post
Haha!

I'm not sure that when going undercover-MTF-posting Tursunov would actually chose to pass as a Dmitry-Tursunov-obsessed-(hot)- Romanian-chick, but it doesn't seem completly impossible either!

So, sorry to dissapoint you on that, but I am not Dima.

I am Marat Safin.
No less Welcome aboard then

My adjective of the day : when a player does the splits and goes all elastic and stretchy on court, he or she is said to be Monfilsful or Jankovician
Old 11-05-2009, 08:25 PM   #4312

Bonsoir, Ted! (says Marat in a sultry voice, assuming he's MTF night-bird persona of the vixen Masha) I couldn't wait to get home to see what new mot du jour have you prepared for tonight. And I must say that you're not a man lo let a girl down: Monfilsful or Jankovician is very bien trouve.

Now, my turn (but, as agreed, I'll stick to Mitya)... so I say: dimiciouss, adjective describing a lazy sexy guy who just won't shave. And dimiciousness: a person's quality to exude sex-appleal despite whatever, big beard included.

Nighty-night!
Old 11-05-2009, 10:33 PM   #4313

Yours sounds super ! Very well thought !!
Old 11-07-2009, 07:59 PM   #4314
country flag jhappy

jhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond repute

Hilarious! Little masha, maybe your little spark will bring this thread back to life. By the way, you may want to try tursty: thirsty for the tursunator. Eh, your puns are so much more elegant than mine.

Congratulations to Ted and Jhappy - both thread leaders in October 2009 to you all
jhappy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:00 PM   #4315

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhappy View Post
Hilarious! Little masha, maybe your little spark will bring this thread back to life. By the way, you may want to try tursty: thirsty for the tursunator. Eh, your puns are so much more elegant than mine.
This was actually hilarious !!!! I couldn't stop laughing !!!! This is excellent !!!

Are you tursty ?
Old 11-08-2009, 10:47 AM   #4316

Quote:
This was actually hilarious !!!! I couldn't stop laughing !!!! This is excellent !!!

Are you tursty ?
Verrry funny pun, JHappy! Comrade Masha definitely is TURSTY!

My next move would be: mytical (lover) - sex god of legendary status; adjective deriving from the name of the literary legend Mytia Tursunov, in honor of whom the orthography of the word mythical has been officially changed.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:51 PM   #4317

Yeah, and he hits mytical forehands too

Now I come to think of it, I'm actually the author of "Tursumaniac"

Where the fabulous are the other Tedinettes?
Old 11-09-2009, 01:56 AM   #4318
country flag jhappy

jhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond repute

little masha, you are too good! I thought that "comrade" was male term and товарка was female (the people in this thread may mistake you for a boy even if you say you are a chick).. I don't know, maybe I am being archaic or is it different in Romania? What do I know, I'm Canadian.. our best lexiconical is "Eh". Sparkling, isn't it?

Smityan: Smitten for Mitya.

Hey all you Tedinettes (wow, Ted, they haven't tired of you yet!)

Congratulations to Ted and Jhappy - both thread leaders in October 2009 to you all
jhappy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:25 PM   #4319
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all the lovely Tursunettes and ofcourse not to forget our dear Teddy

Hope you're all doing very well !

As much as i love to read your new words concerning Mitya, i won't contribute , as i don't like playing games (well, at least not games like that
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:46 PM   #4320

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhappy View Post
little masha, you are too good! I thought that "comrade" was male term and товарка was female (the people in this thread may mistake you for a boy even if you say you are a chick).. I don't know, maybe I am being archaic or is it different in Romania? What do I know, I'm Canadian.. our best lexiconical is "Eh". Sparkling, isn't it?

Smityan: Smitten for Mitya.

Hey all you Tedinettes (wow, Ted, they haven't tired of you yet!)
No they haven't

And I'm glad you're a girl in the end, because that makes me the only boy in this realm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
Hello all the lovely Tursunettes and ofcourse not to forget our dear Teddy