The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 281 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-10-2009, 04:31 PM   #4201
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
I just chilled out at home, went out with my friends and had some good old fashioned fun

Cool Is it like a winter resort?

Mazel tov!

I'm in my 2nd year of the Finances, Insurance, Banks and Stock Markets Uni which is a part of the Academy of Economic Studies Sounds lovely, doesn't it? How 'bout you?

Roseeee Sorry to hear about April Buuut, you're gonna have an awesome time then I wish I could go to Serbia too Oh well, I'll just settle for Wimbledon How're Alex and the kitties?

Everyone

Aleka How are you? I wish you could come to Serbia too - would be great to see you again.

And - thanks - Alex is fine And the family all well too! Sasha (the oldest cat) had to have some surgery last month, and it was worrying because he's old now, but, luckily he was OK Alex says he has a "surprise" for me on Saturday for Valentine's Day I'm not sure whether to look forward to it, - or be scared How is the man in your life these days?

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2009, 01:19 PM   #4202
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Rose, wait, how many cats do you have? Could you make a list please (name, age, color..)

Aleka, I'm an English teacher and no Münster is not a winter resort, just a German city, with one of the biggest universities if I recall properly, lots of students, a lake, parks... a very nice city overall.

What I like most about Germany is what I like most about England : Xmas. The Christmas market is just awesome in Münster, too bad I couldn't go there for that period.

tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:03 PM   #4203
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
Rose, wait, how many cats do you have? Could you make a list please (name, age, color..)

Aleka, I'm an English teacher and no Münster is not a winter resort, just a German city, with one of the biggest universities if I recall properly, lots of students, a lake, parks... a very nice city overall.

What I like most about Germany is what I like most about England : Xmas. The Christmas market is just awesome in Münster, too bad I couldn't go there for that period.

Hi Ted - do you REALLY want to know? But - anyway - just for you - I have 5 cats Apart from the oldest and the youngest ones, I'm not sure of their exact ages because they were strays I adopted, so the Vets can only give an approximate age. But - here you go - meet my cat family - all of them far more intelligent, loyal and beautful inside (and out) than many people at MTF

Sasha (ginger) - aged 15 and the "big Boss" of all he surveys

William Wilberforce (Wilby) - ginger and white (currently in avvie) - aged about 12

Henry (ginger) - aged about 5

Frodo (black and white) - aged around 3 or 4

Liljana (Lily) - the only female - she is grey tabby and aged around 2 and a half.

Have a good day

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 02-11-2009, 06:53 PM   #4204
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Aleka How are you? I wish you could come to Serbia too - would be great to see you again.

And - thanks - Alex is fine And the family all well too! Sasha (the oldest cat) had to have some surgery last month, and it was worrying because he's old now, but, luckily he was OK Alex says he has a "surprise" for me on Saturday for Valentine's Day I'm not sure whether to look forward to it, - or be scared How is the man in your life these days?
I'm pretty good these days, thank you Looking forward to the DC tie next month Well, I'm coming to Wimbledon, so hopefully we'll get to see each other then

Awww, poor Sasha. Good to hear he's ok Ohh, how sweet Don't be scared, I'm sure you'll love it As far as that guy goes, he is no longer my concern
Quote:

Cool I'd love to be an English teacher...because mine sucked Ohh, interesting Hope you'll get around to going there around Xmas time!

Old 02-11-2009, 08:12 PM   #4205
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
I'm pretty good these days, thank you Looking forward to the DC tie next month Well, I'm coming to Wimbledon, so hopefully we'll get to see each other then

Awww, poor Sasha. Good to hear he's ok Ohh, how sweet Don't be scared, I'm sure you'll love it As far as that guy goes, he is no longer my concern

Cool I'd love to be an English teacher...because mine sucked Ohh, interesting Hope you'll get around to going there around Xmas time!

Sorry to hear about the guy And, yes - guess I'll see you at Wimby, though I'll only be there for one, maybe two, days. Have fun at the DC I was thinking of going to Spain for the Serbia tie at one stage, but with the new job and everything, I decided against it so I could save my leave for the Serbian Open instead

Old 02-12-2009, 09:07 PM   #4206
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

We'll only go for the first 3 days Awww I'm sure the Serbian Open will be much more fun, though All those Serbs...phew, is it getting hot in here, or is it just me?

Old 02-12-2009, 09:23 PM   #4207
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
We'll only go for the first 3 days Awww I'm sure the Serbian Open will be much more fun, though All those Serbs...phew, is it getting hot in here, or is it just me?

No - I don't think it's just you My idea of heaven is a week being surrounded by a group of hot and handsome Serbs Trouble is, I'll probably have my own personal Serb with me most of the time to ruin my fun I'm trying to persuade him that he needs to take his daughter away to the country for a few days though, so I can enjoy the tennis and meet up with some of the girls from Nole's Forum without worrying about him being bored the whole time I'll let you know how I get on Have a good evening

Old 02-14-2009, 09:42 PM   #4208
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Quote:
No - I don't think it's just you My idea of heaven is a week being surrounded by a group of hot and handsome Serbs Trouble is, I'll probably have my own personal Serb with me most of the time to ruin my fun I'm trying to persuade him that he needs to take his daughter away to the country for a few days though, so I can enjoy the tennis and meet up with some of the girls from Nole's Forum without worrying about him being bored the whole time I'll let you know how I get on Have a good evening
Sounds like a plan Oh man, now I can only think about being surrounded by hot Serbs
Old 02-15-2009, 12:10 PM   #4209
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Sounds like a plan Oh man, now I can only think about being surrounded by hot Serbs
Calm down dear - they're not ALL hot believe me Most of them are though

Old 02-17-2009, 01:10 PM   #4210
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Good enough for me If only most Romanians were hot....or at least half *sigh*

So, how's everyone this week?
Old 02-17-2009, 04:56 PM   #4211
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Good enough for me If only most Romanians were hot....or at least half *sigh*

So, how's everyone this week?
Well I don't know so many Romanians to make a proper comparison Though from what I can tell, the Romanian girls I know such as yourself and Deea are all very pretty, whilst the men (Hanescu and Pavel for example) are nothing special I find that with Polish people too - very pretty girls, but their men are generally not so special

As for how am I? Got a bit of a cold, but nothing too bad, - and everything is OK, - life just carries on as normal, - nothing so special really, but nothing bad either (touch wood!) How about yourself?

Old 02-19-2009, 01:54 PM   #4212
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Quote:
Well I don't know so many Romanians to make a proper comparison Though from what I can tell, the Romanian girls I know such as yourself and Deea are all very pretty, whilst the men (Hanescu and Pavel for example) are nothing special I find that with Polish people too - very pretty girls, but their men are generally not so special

As for how am I? Got a bit of a cold, but nothing too bad, - and everything is OK, - life just carries on as normal, - nothing so special really, but nothing bad either (touch wood!) How about yourself?
Thank you, sweetie Well....we do have Tecau and Copil, but the rest of the tennis players...Lord help us all Although Andrei ain't bad at all, a lot of women like him But 3 good looking guys vs 10 duds....things ain't too bright over here Oh well....I'll just have to visit Serbia one day and dazzle a hot Serb

Oh, sorry about the cold Hope you feel a lot better by now With me....things are pretty much the same as with you...nothing spectacular, but I can't complain. Skipped class today....it's dreadful outside....it's been snowing since this morning and it's yuck outside I'm really happy that I finally bought plane tickets to Londoooon. And I'm very close to sorting out accommodation too. Mila found us a lovely house in South-East London And I've also made reservations for the davis cup, so happy happy happy this morning well...afternoon And I have Nole on tv, so the day is looking good

Have a lovely day
Old 03-22-2009, 03:28 PM   #4213
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

I love the thread's title
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 05:44 PM   #4214
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I love the thread's title
so do I(Gab)

how are you doing guys? long time no "see" unfortunately, just hope you are all well
amdany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:23 AM   #4215
country flag samm_11

samm_11 has a reputation beyond reputesamm_11 has a reputation beyond reputesamm_11 has a reputation beyond reputesamm_11 has a reputation beyond reputesamm_11 has a reputation beyond reputesamm_11 has a reputation beyond reputesamm_11 has a reputation beyond reputesamm_11 has a reputation beyond reputesamm_11 has a reputation beyond reputesamm_11 has a reputation beyond reputesamm_11 has a reputation beyond repute

hey guys!