The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 280 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-31-2008, 10:07 AM   #4186
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Chat Thread without a fancy name :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
Hello lovelies

Me is still alive, no worries, just very busy and "occupied" so i can't find myself some time to get my pretty little but in here

Just wanted to wish you all the best NYE ever, and hope to talk to all of you very soon, let's say in 2009

Love you all
I wonder why you're busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Frens. So good to see you here Thanks for the lovely, lovely Christmas Card btw - was so cute Not sure my NYE will consist of anything more than curling up at home nursing this ridiculous flu/fever I have But hope you have a great one, and talk to you soon I hope
Frens, Rose I'm sending you NY's eve regards. This is 2008's final day and I'm sure 2009 is to witness the revival of the Neverending Tursumania Fans Chat Thread.

No more tedinettes, dimagirls and dimaboys become the Tursumaniacs and this thread is going to blossom in a brand new way, with what it takes its force from : Union

Let's all unite. (I will personally unite in a separate room with Frens ). We'll catch up with you guys.
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2008, 05:42 PM   #4187
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute

Have an awesome NYE my fellow Tursumaniacsand see you all in 2009
amdany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 07:53 AM   #4188
country flag jhappy

jhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond repute

Tursunmaniac! Yes, that should be the title!! Whoo, Amdany!

-Yes, yes I've been criminally absent but hey, sh--t happens. I actually will be playing catch up since I missed the first 2 weeks of Winter term. I knew I'd miss the first week, but dammit Russia and Ukraine, you couldnt screw up Moldova's oil later?! I had my flight delayed 2x and then cancelled, so I could'nt get back to Canada until late Thursday night... I was supposed to be back Tuesday morning. Moldova really should follow Romania's example and not depend so much on Russian oil. Sometimes its like the Russian oil advisors have ISSUES!Like right now

Congratulations to Ted and Jhappy - both thread leaders in October 2009 to you all
jhappy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 01:34 AM   #4189

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Tedinettes
Old 01-28-2009, 08:24 PM   #4190

Tursunmaniacs is a fancy name. Where's Saumon ???
Hello Hamdanie Hello Jhappy
Old 02-02-2009, 12:56 PM   #4191
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Hey dudes So good to post again My exams are over, half of Uni is done and I am on vacation for one loooovely week

How've ya guys been?
Old 02-03-2009, 07:08 PM   #4192

Default Re: The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread

Aleka

Wow, Gab changed the thread's name it was about time we should make this a revival.
Aleka, are you going somewhere special for your break ? or just relaxing at home ?

I'm going to go to Münster, Germany, for Winter Break. I'm all impatient, it's in 2 weeks.

By the way, I HAVE MY OWN INTERNET CONNECTION I don't have to go through my neighbor's wifi connection any longer

Hey, Aleka, what kind of studies are you doing?
Old 02-03-2009, 08:17 PM   #4193
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Aleka and Ted Hope both of you enjoy your Winter Break. I don't have such a thing I'm afraid - no time off til end of April Hope you're both well And that goes for any other lurking Tedinettes/Tursunmaniacs

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 10:49 PM   #4194

Dima lost to Ernie !! He's not beginning 2009 quite well.

Rose How are you ? tell us about your life a little.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:20 PM   #4195
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
Dima lost to Ernie !! He's not beginning 2009 quite well.

Rose How are you ? tell us about your life a little.
Ted Nothing much to tell really I absolutely hated my job and only stayed there for 5 months But somehow managed not to leave until I'd got myself a new one, which I started just after Christmas - and I'm loving it so far Still have my lovely family........ still living with Alex - looking forward to going to the Serbian Open on my Birthday, possibly going to Rome Masters for a couple of days before Serbia - just normal stuff really. How about you?

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:14 AM   #4196
country flag simplysadie

simplysadie has a reputation beyond reputesimplysadie has a reputation beyond reputesimplysadie has a reputation beyond reputesimplysadie has a reputation beyond reputesimplysadie has a reputation beyond reputesimplysadie has a reputation beyond reputesimplysadie has a reputation beyond reputesimplysadie has a reputation beyond reputesimplysadie has a reputation beyond reputesimplysadie has a reputation beyond reputesimplysadie has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody got any new Dima pics or anything?
The Dima forumn's been pretty quiet lately...

Marat Safin
~~+~~
Roger Federer

~~+~~
HASI
RoddickFishJuanquiDima!!!Tipsarevic
simplysadie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:43 PM   #4197
country flag Bobble

Bobble has a reputation beyond reputeBobble has a reputation beyond reputeBobble has a reputation beyond reputeBobble has a reputation beyond reputeBobble has a reputation beyond reputeBobble has a reputation beyond reputeBobble has a reputation beyond reputeBobble has a reputation beyond reputeBobble has a reputation beyond reputeBobble has a reputation beyond reputeBobble has a reputation beyond repute

getty images has photos of his match today against Clement. Solid win for Dima, hopefully Rotterdam can give his season an early turnaround.

Muzza

Fogna

Dolgopolov, Petzschner, Kamke, Malisse, Haase, Andujar, Riba
Bobble is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:20 AM   #4198
country flag simplysadie

simplysadie has a reputation beyond reputesimplysadie has a reputation beyond reputesimplysadie has a reputation beyond reputesimplysadie has a reputation beyond reputesimplysadie has a reputation beyond reputesimplysadie has a reputation beyond reputesimplysadie has a reputation beyond reputesimplysadie has a reputation beyond reputesimplysadie has a reputation beyond reputesimplysadie has a reputation beyond reputesimplysadie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

Marat Safin
~~+~~
Roger Federer

~~+~~
HASI
RoddickFishJuanquiDima!!!Tipsarevic
simplysadie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 09:57 AM   #4199
country flag *Raine

*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aleka and Ted Hope both of you enjoy your Winter Break. I don't have such a thing I'm afraid - no time off til end of April Hope you're both well And that goes for any other lurking Tedinettes/Tursunmaniacs

Rose and everyone else.. just dropping by. I'm a bit sad that Clement (my third fave) lost to Dima, but I'm not mad at Dima.. since he's one of my favorites too.

| San Antonio Spurs | NY Mets| Pittsburgh Penguins
~Cristiano Ronaldo ~ Albert Pujols ~ Ricky Rubio
*Raine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 04:21 PM   #4200
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
Aleka, are you going somewhere special for your break ? or just relaxing at home ?

I'm going to go to Münster, Germany, for Winter Break. I'm all impatient, it's in 2 weeks.

By the way, I HAVE MY OWN INTERNET CONNECTION I don't have to go through my neighbor's wifi connection any longer

Hey, Aleka, what kind of studies are you doing?
I just chilled out at home, went out with my friends and had some good old fashioned fun

Cool Is it like a winter resort?

Mazel tov!

I'm in my 2nd year of the Finances, Insurance, Banks and Stock Markets Uni which is a part of the Academy of Economic Studies Sounds lovely, doesn't it? How 'bout you?
Quote:
Roseeee Sorry to hear about April Buuut, you're gonna have an awesome time then I wish I could go to Serbia too Oh well, I'll just settle for Wimbledon How're Alex and the kitties?

Everyone