The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 279 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-18-2008, 11:07 AM   #4171
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Chat Thread without a fancy name :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
:lol I better not tell him you said that - he'll get too big an opinion of himself! :lol As for the holidays - well my Dad will come and stay with us for the main holidays, which means that they'll probably sit there watching football DVDs all day, while I do all the cooking New Year's Eve we both have to work, but have a couple of party invites for the evening, though we might just stay in and be lazy instead!

Alex is thinking about going home to see his Mum just for a few days for his own (Orthodox) Christmas. He wants me to go too, but it's very short notice for me to get time off work as I think a couple of my colleagues are already on leave, so he'll probably have to go on his own :awww Will only be for 3-4 days though if it happens.

How about you? Still looking forward to seeing the new man at New Year?
We'll just keep it between me, you and the lurkers Awwww, they'd better help with some of the cleaning, at least But I have to say, watching football DVD's sounds a little tempting even to me Sucks that you have to work on Newy Year's Eve You guys should go to a party until a little after midnight, and then go home and get cozy

Darn Well, asking doesn't hurt, maybe you'll get lucky 3-4 days isn't that much, anyway, so it'll be ok It's really sweet of him to go see his mother for Christmas.

Well, I'm gonna spend Christmas at home, of course Bake some cookies, decorate the tree, sing some carols (or not ). And, yes, I'm still looking forward to seeing my guy...although that would be an understatement I've talked with my mom and I'm leaving for Constanta on December 29th, eaaaaarly in the morning So, as always, we'll see each other for 4 days and then not see each other for a whole month....but I'll take what I can get

Old 12-18-2008, 04:27 PM   #4172
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
We'll just keep it between me, you and the lurkers Awwww, they'd better help with some of the cleaning, at least But I have to say, watching football DVD's sounds a little tempting even to me Sucks that you have to work on Newy Year's Eve You guys should go to a party until a little after midnight, and then go home and get cozy.:

Well, asking doesn't hurt, maybe you'll get lucky 3-4 days isn't that much, anyway, so it'll be ok. It's really sweet of him to go see his mother for Christmas.

Well, I'm gonna spend Christmas at home, of course Bake some cookies, decorate the tree, sing some carols (or not). And, yes, I'm still looking forward to seeing my guy...although that would be an understatement. I've talked with my mom and I'm leaving for Constanta on December 29th, eaaaaarly in the morning So, as always, we'll see each other for 4 days and then not see each other for a whole month....but I'll take what I can get

I forgot you liked football too! The idea of DVDs of the ghastly game fills me with dread already Your Christmas sounds great though - I love cookies and carols In fact tomorrow I'm going to see my friend's son (he's 7) singing in his School end-of-term Carol concert - so I shall get to sing them too! Tracy (my friend) is a single Mum, so she likes to have someone with her at events like that when most of the other kids have got both their parents And it gives me a chance to too!

It's a shame you don't get longer with your man. What is his name btw? (If you prefer not to say on Internet it's OK - I understand). Is it not possible to see other at weekends during term-time sometimes? At least you'll have New year's Eve together And as for my New Year's Eve - well we're getting old now, so I think we'd prefer just to skip the party and get cosy from about 9.00pm - otherwise we might both fall asleep

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 04:48 PM   #4173
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I forgot you liked football too! The idea of DVDs of the ghastly game fills me with dread already Your Christmas sounds great though - I love cookies and carols In fact tomorrow I'm going to see my friend's son (he's 7) singing in his School end-of-term Carol concert - so I shall get to sing them too! Tracy (my friend) is a single Mum, so she likes to have someone with her at events like that when most of the other kids have got both their parents And it gives me a chance to too!

It's a shame you don't get longer with your man. What is his name btw? (If you prefer not to say on Internet it's OK - I understand). Is it not possible to see other at weekends during term-time sometimes? At least you'll have New year's Eve together And as for my New Year's Eve - well we're getting old now, so I think we'd prefer just to skip the party and get cosy from about 9.00pm - otherwise we might both fall asleep
It's not that bad a sport, you know, but I understand why one wouldn't like it Awww, it's so sweet of you to go with your friend Hope you guys will have lots of fun tomorrow

Ah, his name....I don't like his name It's Vasile Well, we could see each other at weekends....but my parents wouldn't understand, and he has exams coming up at the end of the school year...but he does come to Bucharest once in a while to train, play or be a linesman at tournaments. He spent a week/month over here these last couple of months with that, so it was nice Yeah, I'm really excited about New Year's First time out of town for me, and in my hometown too You guys are not getting old I must say, skipping the party and getting cosy from 9 pm sounds like a good plan to me
Old 12-18-2008, 05:06 PM   #4174
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's not that bad a sport, you know, but I understand why one wouldn't like it Awww, it's so sweet of you to go with your friend Hope you guys will have lots of fun tomorrow

Ah, his name....I don't like his name It's Vasile Well, we could see each other at weekends....but my parents wouldn't understand, and he has exams coming up at the end of the school year...but he does come to Bucharest once in a while to train, play or be a linesman at tournaments. He spent a week/month over here these last couple of months with that, so it was nice Yeah, I'm really excited about New Year's First time out of town for me, and in my hometown too You guys are not getting old I must say, skipping the party and getting cosy from 9 pm sounds like a good plan to me
I think it'd a nice name As for the football - well you know what it's like in the UK - football is everywhere - it's our national sport. You can't avoid it on TV, in newspapers, on radio etc.So if you start off bored with it, it soon becomes something deeper. My Dad loves it, and Alex loves it also (and still plays on a local level), - so I usually feel that I am being suffocated by it

As for the Carols tomorow - yes - I'm looking forward to them Tracy's son will be singing a solo verse of "Away in a Manger" She's so proud, that she's bound to cry and I might too

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 12-19-2008, 09:03 PM   #4175
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

She changed the Chat thread's name.. well, she was right to do so.

name proposals ???

-->

Tedinettes
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 12:43 AM   #4176
country flag jhappy

jhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond repute

...wow, it's been forever since I was on this thread... or well, the site in general. What's everyone been up to? Aleka- How's Vasile?
Any suggestions for a title?

Congratulations to Ted and Jhappy - both thread leaders in October 2009 to you all
jhappy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 04:42 PM   #4177
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Not sure how much I'll be around MTF these next few days, so this is just for everyone who posts and lurks here! Wishing all the best for health and happiness to you and your loved ones for Christmas and 2009.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Old 12-22-2008, 07:59 AM   #4178

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you rosie merry xmas to you and all of the tedinettes

Old 12-23-2008, 08:18 PM   #4179
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Quote:
I think it'd a nice name As for the football - well you know what it's like in the UK - football is everywhere - it's our national sport. You can't avoid it on TV, in newspapers, on radio etc.So if you start off bored with it, it soon becomes something deeper. My Dad loves it, and Alex loves it also (and still plays on a local level), - so I usually feel that I am being suffocated by it

As for the Carols tomorow - yes - I'm looking forward to them Tracy's son will be singing a solo verse of "Away in a Manger" She's so proud, that she's bound to cry and I might too
I suppose I don't like it because it's very popular in the countryside Yeah, it's the same over here....sometimes I get a little pissed off myself, and I'm a huge football fan. But it's really annoying when they interrupt important tennis matches to show a God forsaken team from the 2nd league And the sports papers....they should just call the football papers, cause you only read about other sports on the last page You should make them watch a recorded tennis match

How was that, btw?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhappy View Post
...wow, it's been forever since I was on this thread... or well, the site in general. What's everyone been up to? Aleka- How's Vasile?
Any suggestions for a title?
He's good, thanks Gonna see him in less than 6 days I can hardly wait

Well, since I'm busy with Christmasy stuff, I'll follow Rose's lead and wish everyone an absolutely awesome Christmas and a smashing New Year, with a kick ass New Year's Eve Partyyyy
Old 12-24-2008, 04:39 PM   #4180
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute

quick from a resident lurker
I wish a merry christmas to all of you who celebrate it.I hope you'll have tons of presents and enjoy the day with your loved ones!
amdany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 09:34 AM   #4181

Merry Christmas to all of the Dimafans and Tedinettes
Old 12-29-2008, 05:58 AM   #4182
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Ok, dudes, I'm off to Constanta and I dropped by to wish you guys an awesome New Year's Eve party and all the best for 2009. Talk to you next year
Old 12-29-2008, 10:51 AM   #4183
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Ok, dudes, I'm off to Constanta and I dropped by to wish you guys an awesome New Year's Eve party and all the best for 2009. Talk to you next year
Have a wonderful time with your man on New Year's Eve Take care and see you next year

Old 12-30-2008, 06:44 PM   #4184
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Hello lovelies

Me is still alive , no worries , just very busy and "occupied" so i can't find myself some time to get my pretty little but in here

Just wanted to wish you all the best NYE ever, and hope to talk to all of you very soon, let's say in 2009

Love you all
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 06:54 PM   #4185
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
Hello lovelies

Me is still alive , no worries , just very busy and "occupied" so i can't find myself some time to get my pretty little but in here

Just wanted to wish you all the best NYE ever, and hope to talk to all of you very soon, let's say in 2009

Love you all
Frens So good to see you here Thanks for the lovely, lovely Christmas Card btw - was so cute Not sure my NYE will consist of anything more than curling up at home nursing this ridiculous flu/fever I have But hope you have a great one, and talk to you soon I hope