The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 278 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-09-2008, 01:46 PM   #4156
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Jhappy and Ted can share" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Thanks, Rose Right back at 'ya Pffft, work sucks I wouldn't know, but that's what I've heard Buut, I'm hoping I will know next year Anyways, we have a 2 week Xmas vacation coming up on the 19th, but we'll probably stop going too Uni next Tuesday And then we have 2 more weeks of lectures and then 2 weeks of exams and buh-bye first semester

Now I have to do a project for tomorrow and I'm sleepy Blah, I'll just get to it and take a nap after I've done like half of it. How's your day been so far?
My day has been pretty vile so far to be honest , but then being at work nearly always is for me The new job pays well, but it isn't really how I wanted it to be - a lot of stress and having to work from home etc, - I want to get out as soon as I can and find another one! But of course the "credit crunch" means there are very few jobs here at the moment, and I would never willingly make myself unemployed, so I have to hold on to it until the ecconomic situation changes - hopefuly next year if I'm lucky. It doesn't look good to change jobs too quickly anyway - looks bad on your CV (resume).

Don't work too hard on the project - take a break and you'll come back to it fresh. I'm off to interview someone anyway - catch you later

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2008, 07:34 PM   #4157
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry to hear you're not pleased with your job At least it pays well and you're not putting up with it for nothing. Hopefully better times are ahead and you'll be able to do something you enjoy soon

I spent all night doing that project But it's my own fault for making my nap last too long The worst part was in the taxi, when the fact that I hadn't slept at all finally got to me. Thankfully the teacher was kind enough to let us leave after 10 min, so I came back home asap and went to bed....but not before talking over the phone for half an hour with a family friend who, I guess, had no one to complain to about the crisis in the States and since my parents weren't home, it had to be me But then I went to bed and slept

Hope today went better for you, Rose And a big hug to anyone else who's around....if such a person exists
Old 12-10-2008, 08:18 PM   #4158
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm sorry to hear you're not pleased with your job At least it pays well and you're not putting up with it for nothing. Hopefully better times are ahead and you'll be able to do something you enjoy soon

I spent all night doing that project But it's my own fault for making my nap last too long The worst part was in the taxi, when the fact that I hadn't slept at all finally got to me. Thankfully the teacher was kind enough to let us leave after 10 min, so I came back home asap and went to bed....but not before talking over the phone for half an hour with a family friend who, I guess, had no one to complain to about the crisis in the States and since my parents weren't home, it had to be me But then I went to bed and slept

Hope today went better for you, Rose And a big hug to anyone else who's around....if such a person exists
Sometimes I think it's only you and I left in the whole damn Dima World Do you ever hear frim Miruna by the way? I miss her

I'm glad you got your project completed on time, and that your nice teacher let you go home to sleep Shame about the phone call though

Work was pretty much as vile as ever thanks for asking But I'm sure I'll survive! Main problem is that I now have some kind of an eye infection that started today - it hurts a lot and the whites in my eyes are kind of red I had a similar thing a few weeks ago - guess it didn't clear up completely and has now come back Anyway, I went to the Doctor on my way home from work and he gave me some antibiotics and eye-drops so it should clear up soon, but I now realise there is a down-side to living with an Opthalmologist Alex is stressing constantly and looking in my eyes every 5 minutes searching for something my own Doctor might have missed - he kind of makes me scared that he's going to operate on me here and now

So I am going off the Net now to rest my eyes - and guess if I pretend to be asleep he won't keep on shining lights at me

Take care sweetie

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 12-10-2008, 10:36 PM   #4159
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

It's the Rose-Aleka thread

Tedinettes

You will always be tedinettes, right ?
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:12 AM   #4160
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
It's the Rose-Aleka thread

Tedinettes

You will always be tedinettes, right ?
Of course How could you possibly think otherwise?

Old 12-12-2008, 10:55 AM   #4161
country flag Dame Tursu

Dame Tursu has a reputation beyond reputeDame Tursu has a reputation beyond reputeDame Tursu has a reputation beyond reputeDame Tursu has a reputation beyond reputeDame Tursu has a reputation beyond reputeDame Tursu has a reputation beyond reputeDame Tursu has a reputation beyond reputeDame Tursu has a reputation beyond reputeDame Tursu has a reputation beyond reputeDame Tursu has a reputation beyond reputeDame Tursu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Happy Birthday Dmitry" Chat Thread

Happy birthday Mitya!!!!
Dame Tursu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:37 PM   #4162
country flag camilia

camilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday Dima
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 04:12 PM   #4163
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute

happy birthday Dima!!!
amdany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 04:29 PM   #4164
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Indeed Happy Birthday to Dima!

Old 12-13-2008, 01:18 AM   #4165
country flag georgekuo1017

georgekuo1017 has a reputation beyond reputegeorgekuo1017 has a reputation beyond reputegeorgekuo1017 has a reputation beyond reputegeorgekuo1017 has a reputation beyond reputegeorgekuo1017 has a reputation beyond reputegeorgekuo1017 has a reputation beyond reputegeorgekuo1017 has a reputation beyond reputegeorgekuo1017 has a reputation beyond reputegeorgekuo1017 has a reputation beyond reputegeorgekuo1017 has a reputation beyond reputegeorgekuo1017 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday Dima!

Horia Tecau × Benoit Paire
Richard Gasquet × Marin Cilic
Simone Bolelli × Filippo Volandri
georgekuo1017 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 11:21 AM   #4166
country flag Crazy Girl

Crazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond reputeCrazy Girl has a reputation beyond repute

mmmhhh, I would have a gift for him....:k iss:
What a beautiful "topaccio biondo"!!!
Crazy Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 01:56 PM   #4167
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Chat Thread without a fancy name :-(

Rose - I've seen Miruna online on msn, but we haven't really talked in ages.

Ah, all of my projects are doneeee, and I am on vacatioooon Although technically we have classes this week as well, but no one ever goes

Ouchie How's the eye? Hope it's all ok now It does suck to live with a doctor of any kind I dunno which one would go crazy first, me or him? Cause I'm the kind of person that treats any sort of infection lightly If I have a cold I ignore it and hope it goes away

How've ya been these past day?

Ted - We'll always be tedinettes, darling And how are you?
Old 12-16-2008, 06:36 PM   #4168
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Rose - I've seen Miruna online on msn, but we haven't really talked in ages.

Ah, all of my projects are doneeee, and I am on vacatioooon Although technically we have classes this week as well, but no one ever goes

Ouchie How's the eye? Hope it's all ok now It does suck to live with a doctor of any kind I dunno which one would go crazy first, me or him? Cause I'm the kind of person that treats any sort of infection lightly If I have a cold I ignore it and hope it goes away

How've ya been these past day?

Ted - We'll always be tedinettes, darling And how are you?
Congratulatons for finishing everything, and enjoy your vacations

The eye is a lot better now thanks - just have to take the antibiotics for a few more days. And you're right about living with a Doctor of any kind I'm a bit like you - I know my own body well enough, and try not to take medication or make a fuss about stuff unless absolutely necessary. But Alex always sees the worst possible scenario with everything (I guess it's understandable as that's his training ), so I only need to have a mild eye infection for him to think I'm about to die of some unmentionable creeping blindness or something I know he only means well and he cares because he loves me But it drives me crazy smetimes

Have fun in your holidays

Old 12-17-2008, 06:19 PM   #4169
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Thanks sweetie, hope I'll have a vacation worth remembering

Great to hear the eye is better And, yeah, he's overreacting because he loves you so much Yet another reason why Alex is the perfect guy Do you guys have anything special planned for the holidays?

Old 12-17-2008, 06:48 PM   #4170
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Thanks sweetie, hope I'll have a vacation worth remembering

Great to hear the eye is better And, yeah, he's overreacting because he loves you so much Yet another reason why Alex is the perfect guy Do you guys have anything special planned for the holidays?

I better not tell him you said that - he'll get too big an opinion of himself! As for the holidays - well my Dad will come and stay with us for the main holidays, which means that they'll probably sit there watching football DVDs all day, while I do all the cooking New Year's Eve we both have to work, but have a couple of party invites for the evening, though we might just stay in and be lazy instead!

Alex is thinking about going home to see his Mum just for a few days for his own (Orthodox) Christmas. He wants me to go too, but it's very short notice for me to get time off work as I think a couple of my colleagues are already on leave, so he'll probably have to go on his own Will only be for 3-4 days though if it happens.

How about you? Still looking forward to seeing the new man at New Year?