The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 250 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-06-2008, 10:28 PM   #3736
country flag jhappy

jhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Jhappy and Ted can share" Chat Thread

Feel better patchett! I had no idea Nole played Freudian anger slap that well. Roddick may have asked for it but... do it in the locker room not in the post-match conference. I cannot wait until they re-start the Nadal-Murray match. I'm not a huge fan of Murray but wow, he's really improved in his game and courtside manner. Nadal... eeechhh, somebody forgot his contacts, seriously, he couldn't see past his two feet when it came to anticipating Bad News Brit's moves.

Congratulations to Ted and Jhappy - both thread leaders in October 2009 to you all
jhappy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2008, 06:44 PM   #3737
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Aleka You're adorable too Of course you can adopt Ernests,if ever you want to join the ever growing band of Gulbis fans in his forum,you would be most welcome

jhappy-It would be a nice change to see other than Nadal in the final,I'm not a particular fan of Andy,prefer his brother Jamie Go JJ in the womens final. I want to see her win a Slam

I still got flu I'll have to crawl into work tomorrow Have a nice evening everyone

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 10:17 PM   #3738
country flag jhappy

jhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond repute

Murray won. Not too disappointed but omigod Nadal, so many missed chances! If we're starting to adopt players... can I have Del Potro and/or Tipsy (Rose might not like that but she can have Djoker)?
Oh and quick question: Aleka, what the hell is 'the lochte'?

Congratulations to Ted and Jhappy - both thread leaders in October 2009 to you all
jhappy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:54 AM   #3739
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Hi peoples

Jhappy, what's is your real name? And why do you never insert smileys? Smileys are fun
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:12 AM   #3740
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning,hows everyone?

Elsie How was your weekend sweetie?

Old 09-08-2008, 01:05 PM   #3741
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I'll adopt Misha then !! and Kohl !! and Simon, and Robredo, and Nalbandian and O.Rochus.

Hello, just a quick message of love for my tedinettes, I don't forget you.
I'm back working in middle school now.. so far the kids are fine, I love being a teacher anyway.
The apartment still causes me problems and I won't have the internet for... like... ever... be patient see me as the messiah I'll come back

and NOOOO Jhappy you're not my better half.. because I'm touching my better half right now

Rose Frens

Last edited by tedlesurfeur : 09-08-2008 at 01:15 PM.
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:32 PM   #3742
country flag Manon
@Casteldurante

Manon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone

Back finally.

Aleka, thanks a lot for nice conversations
Frens, what's with you all of a sudden?
Di

Elsie, Amdany...

Ted?

Novak Djokovic, Huan Martin Del Potro, Monaco, Berdych....

Last edited by Manon : 09-08-2008 at 02:38 PM.
Manon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:38 PM   #3743
country flag but-it's-ok

Ted Don't those internet people know you're being kept from providing protection and love for us Tedinettes We need it a little more often than once a week Shame on them,get the connection sorted you ***holes!!! Ted,you want to adopt Robredo Tell you what,you can have his top half,I'll have the bottom half because I could do with some new wheels

Misha How are you? How was your trip? Bet you didn't enjoy the weather much

Tedinettes where are you?

Old 09-09-2008, 08:35 AM   #3744
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Ted Don't those internet people know you're being kept from providing protection and love for us Tedinettes We need it a little more often than once a week Shame on them,get the connection sorted you ***holes!!! Ted,you want to adopt Robredo Tell you what,you can have his top half,I'll have the bottom half because I could do with some new wheels

Misha How are you? How was your trip? Bet you didn't enjoy the weather much

Tedinettes where are you?:awww:
I am right here Sorry I am not here much lately I am still busy at work and when I have a few spare minutes I am on Roger's forum Rose had some serious problems with Internet at home, but that seems to be fixed As for the other Tedinettes, I have no idea Are you feeling better?

Misha Where have you been?
Old 09-09-2008, 09:51 AM   #3745
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Elsie* View Post
I am right here Sorry I am not here much lately I am still busy at work and when I have a few spare minutes I am on Roger's forum Rose had some serious problems with Internet at home, but that seems to be fixed As for the other Tedinettes, I have no idea Are you feeling better?

Misha Where have you been?
Well I said it to you before, so I will say it again - well done Roger Hope you're impressed that I put him in my signature

Misha - I've said welcome back to you already - but no reason not to say it again, so ............ Zdravo! Šta ima novo? Nedostajao si mi puno! Actually I probably should have said "Nedostajala si mi puno" but you know what I mean

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:04 AM   #3746
country flag *Elsie*

Rose Nice to have you back dear Thanks for putting Roger in your siggie and thanks for telling me because I am not sure if I would have seen it I am so happy, I am walking around with a big smile on my face How are you sweetie?
Old 09-09-2008, 11:12 AM   #3747
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rose Nice to have you back dear Thanks for putting Roger in your siggie and thanks for telling me because I am not sure if I would have seen it I am so happy, I am walking around with a big smile on my face How are you sweetie?
You mean you don't look closely enough at my signature?

Anyway - I am fine thanks - very busy and a bit tired, because I stayed up past my bed-time to watch the Final on TV. I managed to step on a drawing-pin last night (walking around the house with bare feet) and it is getting infected so just got some anti-biotics - sometimes working in a place with a medical practice attached is useful.

Glad you're happy Of course I wanted Nole to win primarily, but as soon as he was beaten in the semis, I knew it had to be Roger for the trophy To see him wth that cup, looking gracious and cool, instead of that biting Hulk was glorious indeed Did feel a bit sorry for Andy, because he really did play superbly to get rid of The Hulk, and, in his interviews, he seems sad that he didn't do himself justice in his tennis last night But then lots of youngsters react like that in their first major Geand Slam Final, and he will have other changes I'm sure

Btw - it may interest you to know we have a wonderful cook/baker working here and she often brings in cakes Sponge cakes and home-made goodies to die for

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 09-09-2008, 11:41 AM   #3748
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
You mean you don't look closely enough at my signature?

Anyway - I am fine thanks - very busy and a bit tired, because I stayed up past my bed-time to watch the Final on TV. I managed to step on a drawing-pin last night (walking around the house with bare feet) and it is getting infected so just got some anti-biotics - sometimes working in a place with a medical practice attached is useful.

Glad you're happy Of course I wanted Nole to win primarily, but as soon as he was beaten in the semis, I knew it had to be Roger for the trophy To see him wth that cup, looking gracious and cool, instead of that biting Hulk was glorious indeed Did feel a bit sorry for Andy, because he really did play superbly to get rid of The Hulk, and, in his interviews, he seems sad that he didn't do himself justice in his tennis last night But then lots of youngsters react like that in their first major Geand Slam Final, and he will have other changes I'm sure

Btw - it may interest you to know we have a wonderful cook/baker working here and she often brings in cakes Sponge cakes and home-made goodies to die for
You change it too often

Sorry for Puke Boy Are you ill? I know what you mean though, I read what he said and he didn't do himself justice indeed. He wil have other chances and so will Nole, when Roger has retired I am sorry Rose but I am kinda ecstatic, I never thought he would do it, he keeps on amazing me

I want sponge cakes and home-made goodies too
Old 09-09-2008, 11:54 AM   #3749
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
You change it too often

Sorry for Puke Boy Are you ill? I know what you mean though, I read what he said and he didn't do himself justice indeed. He wil have other chances and so will Nole, when Roger has retired I am sorry Rose but I am kinda ecstatic, I never thought he would do it, he keeps on amazing me

I want sponge cakes and home-made goodies too
My love and adoration for Puke Boy went up a lot when he beat The Hulk So be kind to him After all, bluntly, if it had been The Hulk in that Final, I doubt that Roger would have won, because he has a bit of a mental block against him So Puke Boy did Roger (and all of us) a favour

And - why be sorry? He's your player and he won a Grand Slam - you have every right to be ecstatic, just I was when Nole won Australian. Grand Slams and Olympic medals are very precious - we should savour them and enjoy the moment

Old 09-09-2008, 12:08 PM   #3750
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
My love and adoration for Puke Boy went up a lot when he beat The Hulk So be kind to him After all, bluntly, if it had been The Hulk in that Final, I doubt that Roger would have won, because he has a bit of a mental block against him So Puke Boy did Roger (and all of us) a favour

And - why be sorry? He's your player and he won a Grand Slam - you have every right to be ecstatic, just I was when Nole won Australian. Grand Slams and Olympic medals are very precious - we should savour them and enjoy the moment
As for the mental block, maybe so, but then again Nadal has never beaten a seeded player in US open. I was happy he played Murray in the final though A loss would have been more bearable Yeah I am happy because so many people gave him up and it was hard to stay optimist

I am going offline for a while now Have a good afternoon and speak later